Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] (9326 Views)

Bisexual Men Are Sweet. I Want To Marry A Bisexual Man - Lady (pic/vid) / I Bin Go Do Photo Shoot I Saw This Type Of Lady (pic) / Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] by MOSTEC(m): 8:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
Apart from this act, she is a wife material...

.. We all gat our flaws... (remember)

So single guys.. Can u marry or date this lady

2 Shares

Re: Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] by Lamasta(m): 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
Mosdii is that you posting this

1 Like

Re: Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] by AfroKnight: 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2021
Date? Maybe.

Marry? Lol. Impossible

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] by SocialJustice: 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2021
Na smoker I dey find self, tall, busty one. No cigarettes.

I can sure marry one but she must be a closet smoker.

6 Likes

Re: Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] by Nazgul: 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2021
Different strokes for different folks.

For me, a smoker and an alcoholic is a big turn off for me.

1 Like

Re: Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] by MOSTEC(m): 8:36pm On Oct 12, 2021
AfroKnight:
Date? Maybe.

Marry? Lol. Impossible

Why will u even date someone u can't get married to?

Bro! You are highly promiscuous

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] by vibbb: 8:36pm On Oct 12, 2021
Naira marley or burna boi would be a perfect mate for her.

5 Likes

Re: Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] by MOSTEC(m): 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2021
SocialJustice:
Na smoker I dey find self, tall, busty one. No cigarettes.

I can sure marry one but she must be a closet smoker.

What do u mean by closet smoker?

Kindly enlighten me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] by 46arcadez(m): 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2021
MOSTEC:

Sure
Girls do marry guys that smoke and do alcohol
Re: Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] by MOSTEC(m): 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2021
Nazgul:
Different strokes for different folks.

For me, a smoker and an alcoholic is a big turn off for me.

Wow! I guess u are one of those '' holier than thou'' lol

But remember she got all the qualities u want in a woman... The only flaw is that she smokes

1 Like

Re: Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] by MOSTEC(m): 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2021
vibbb:
Naira marley or burna boi would be a perfect mate for her.
And why can't she be perfect for u?
Re: Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] by efficiencie(m): 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2021
MOSTEC:

We define wife material differently. This may be some idiot's wife material but to most guys this is their rag...

11 Likes

Re: Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] by MOSTEC(m): 8:47pm On Oct 12, 2021
46arcadez:

Sure
Girls do marry guys that smoke and do alcohol
Abi Ooo...
Most guys are always quick to judge
Re: Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] by Nazgul: 8:47pm On Oct 12, 2021
MOSTEC:

Wow! I guess u are one of those '' holier than thou'' lol

But remember she got all the qualities u want in a woman... The only flaw is that she smokes
Holier than tho as in how...I said what I can't cope with period.

If you can cope with a smoker, find I don't judge people, but I can't cope cos I don't smoke.

It has nothing to do with being holy it's my principle.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] by philiancoop(m): 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2021
Post Her full picture nau

1 Like

Re: Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] by Wahalaperson: 9:01pm On Oct 12, 2021
If as a woman you don't smoke weed I can't marry you, as in, what would we be doing indoors if we ain't smoking together?
I can't marry until I find a woman we can always smoke together.

3 Likes

Re: Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] by MOSTEC(m): 9:04pm On Oct 12, 2021
Wahalaperson:
If as a woman you don't smoke weed I can't marry you, as in, what would we be doing indoors if we ain't smoking together?
I can't marry until I find a woman we can always smoke together.

Wow!!! This is new....

Really...? Coming from a Nigerian guy..
Wow...
Re: Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] by mosdii(m): 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2021
Lamasta:

Na Because Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] by Wahalaperson: 9:13pm On Oct 12, 2021
MOSTEC:

Wow!!! This is new....

Really...? Coming from a Nigerian guy..
Wow...
thats it man, I grew up in the part if Benin city were smoking is seen as norm, my kid bro started smoking in my moms presence at age 17, I can be smoking with my friends at the backyard while my mum is preparing food for us in the kitchen, as mostly a loner smoking is my most enjoyable activity, I do not see anything wrong in women smoking, there are many things I hate in women more than smoking, I prefer a smoking woman to a dirty woman. Talkactives, promiscuity, procrastination, lousiness, laziness are some of the traits I hate more than smoking in women, in fact if I see a woman smoking weed I automatically develop love for that woman.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] by MOSTEC(m): 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2021
Wow!!! shocked am speechless
Wahalaperson:
thats it man, I grew up in the part if Benin city were smoking is seen as norm, my kid bro started smoking in my moms presence at age 17, I can be smoking with my friends at the backyard while my mum is preparing food for us in the kitchen, as mostly a loner smoking is my most enjoyable activity, I do not see anything wrong in women smoking, there are many things I hate in women more than smoking, I prefer a smoking woman to a dirty woman. Talkactives, promiscuity, procrastination, lousiness, laziness are some of the traits I hate more than smoking in women, in fact if I see a woman smoking weed I automatically develop love for that woman.
Re: Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] by AfroKnight: 9:24pm On Oct 12, 2021
MOSTEC:

Why will u even date someone u can't get married to?

Bro! You are highly promiscuous

cheesy grin

I’m a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] by jaybee345(m): 9:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
Jaybee In dA bUiLdInG!

Avoid this kind of women at all cost!

1 Like

Re: Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] by MOSTEC(m): 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2021
jaybee345:
Jaybee In dA bUiLdInG!

Avoid this kind of women at all cost!
Hmmm.... She got every other criteria of a good and virtuous woman... The only flaw is the smoking!

Should one still avoid such lady in this world and time?
Re: Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] by jaybee345(m): 9:36pm On Oct 12, 2021
MOSTEC:

Hmmm.... She got every other criteria of a good and virtuous woman... The only flaw is the smoking!

Should one still avoid such lady in this world and time?

jaybee In dA bUiLdInG!

I generally just hate smoking and people who do sooo yeah
Re: Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] by SATANlST: 9:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
na so masterplan303 mama dey smoke. the woman sabi collect anal after smoke
Re: Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] by pansophist(m): 9:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
As a rule, men generally have lower expectations from a fork material, but you see the one they want to marry, they will never tolerate degeneracy from her. So no, in my bad boy years, I don't mind, I go nack am. But marry? lol. I will put it this way, If she is the only woman on the planet, I will rather be a reverend father. My peace is non-negotiable and a woman like this that smokes fire will not be detected by my radar. And if she think say she smart deceive me enter marriage, I go divorce am sharply when she don tired to pretend. Rubbish.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] by Wahalaperson: 9:39pm On Oct 12, 2021
MOSTEC:
Wow!!! shocked am speechless
I was shocked when I discovered in my year 1 days in tertiary institution that women smoke as much as men, they only don't smoke because of the societal stigma attached to the female gender smoking, at auchi polythecnic in my time the number of female smokers in my class were as much as that of male, I'm also currently in a relationship with a much older female Pentecostal church Pastor, guess what, she has started loving weed even more than I do, we've been together for three years now but she started smoking April last year anytime we are together and her appetite for it is growing madly daily. The truth is women smoke as much as men if they are in a comfortable environment and free with the people around.

1 Like

Re: Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] by MOSTEC(m): 9:47pm On Oct 12, 2021
Ehn.... Female pentecostal pastor smoking weed? lipsrsealed extra marital affair with a younger lad.. Wow.... End time indeed
Wahalaperson:
I was shocked when I discovered in my year 1 days in tertiary institution that women smoke as much as men, they only don't smoke because of the societal stigma attached to the female gender smoking, at auchi polythecnic in my time the number of female smokers in my class were as much as that of male, I'm also currently in a relationship with a much older female Pentecostal church Pastor, guess what, she has started loving weed even more than I do, we've been together for three years now but she started smoking April last year anytime we are together and her appetite for it is growing madly daily. The truth is women smoke as much as men if they are in a comfortable environment and free with the people around.
Re: Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] by Vulcanheph(m): 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2021
There are 3 red flags you should avoid when you see them in a woman...

1. Drug and alcohol addict (including weed).
2. Excessive make up
3. Materialistic.
4. Clinginess.

1 Like

Re: Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] by Wahalaperson: 10:03pm On Oct 12, 2021
And practically, I Make friends with different types of people, from my immediate environment to my church, have lived with Muslims, was once a Muslim, have been outside nigeria many times, have lived in the north for over 9 years approximately, in the east and west.
In all these, the most selfless and beautiful souls I have met smokes, the most greedy man I have met in my life is a cousin, this guy, even if his 1000 would save your life it's not possible he would give you and this guy doesn't smoke, then there's this other guy I met in Abia state, this guy is a chronic weed man but he's the most selfless man I've ever come across in my life, there's no iota of greed and selfishness in him, he gives as easily as he breaths, I was shocked the day this guy didn't open his ever busy shop just because he wanted to help me in my farm when we barely just met few days back. The most wicked and evil people I have met in my life are non smokers, as a guyman or man, closely observe your circle or friends you will notice that the non smokers have the coldest hearts. God bless Rita wherever she is, if no be this girl I for kolo for school, I call her "empress", she too sabi abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] by Mastakija(m): 10:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
Lamasta:
u no hear say mosdii brother don seize him phone for house cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] by MOSTEC(m): 10:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
Vulcanheph:
There are 3 red flags you should avoid when you see them in a woman...

1. Drug and alcohol addict (including weed).
2. Excessive make up
3. Materialistic.
4. Clinginess.

Even with the above red flags, she can still be classified as a wife material compare to the modern women out there...

Like I said... Her only flaw is the smoking..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Sexual Health Benefits Of Odogwu Bitters - Obi Cubana Drink / This How Some Women Are Turned Into Hoe...(photo) / Boy And Girl Living Together Without Intimacy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.