Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,579 members, 7,840,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition (27958 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others / Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) / Gunmen Kill Policeman At Checkpoint In Delta, Set Van Ablaze (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition by Dedemworld: 1:06am On Oct 13, 2021
Illuminatiship:
Thief Rob thief period

But police kill unknown gunmen, u will be the first person to say they killed innocent citizen abi?? U can't condemn the act now.. I pray it won't be too late to see the reality
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition by Help2020: 2:11am On Oct 13, 2021
EmperorTolson:
This guys should just stop attacking the police officer.
If they can't do without attacking people, they should go and face boko haram. We'll appreciate them better then.

Maybe police officers in those state should strike since there life is no longer safe.
Do you even think before typing? Police is meant to fight crime.Now those committing the crime are now coming to police station to kill them.Is that not shameful? Why can't police fight back?
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition by anochuko01(m): 2:30am On Oct 13, 2021
Elove1:
The zoo community will still call ipob ..

If not ipob then who else?
It's easy to understand that they need more firepower to meet up the superior force battling them and the only way they get amunitions is by such attacks and snuggling.
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition by Ekealterego: 2:32am On Oct 13, 2021
Eastlink:
Stop looking for trouble, Otuoke is not Igbo. Their ethnic group is Ogbia.
LOL. Do not be too quick to doubt him. I had an encounter and even some business with a Bayelsan some years ago. Her family name was "Ogbonnayah" and I became curious. She could speak some Igbo and understands anything said in Igbo... I even thought maybe she was Ekpeye, only for her to say she was Buseni when I asked further, she told me that most people from her community bear these Igbo names.
CC slayerforever
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition by Kaylincoln: 2:33am On Oct 13, 2021
Urgent advice.
Which European country would you advice me to migrate to with 3 million naira.
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition by Hushmoni: 3:43am On Oct 13, 2021
Mopolchi:
Na waa! Its a shame that these police officers are not fighting back.
I don't know you but your a capital letter f**l. Fight back with which gun
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition by od501: 4:23am On Oct 13, 2021
Mopolchi:

When you say fighting back ,you mean killing anybody they see?
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition by od501: 4:25am On Oct 13, 2021
Kaylincoln:
Urgent advice.
Which European country would you advice me to migrate to with 3 million naira.

Considering the present strength of Naira, there is none. But I will strongly advise you consider African countries.
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition by Karlosorji(m): 5:27am On Oct 13, 2021
Am so sure there are no cameras in the station. How will they start investigation. Very shameful
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition by stinechykee: 5:30am On Oct 13, 2021
Daddysidhan:
one of the tribe of tribalist Reno omokri was talking about this morning Lols.
Did he said something that has not been said about you people Everybody knows how treacherous, unreliable and shady your people are
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition by Uwamgbede26: 6:14am On Oct 13, 2021
War is looming. Trust me...
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition by Austineva(m): 6:15am On Oct 13, 2021
verybadmouth:
I expect to see more action films from Nollywood now ooo. Too many stories to prepare your script.
Even movie titles plenty. grin grin
Lemme help list some below.

Unknown gun men
Biafra war
The Biafra return
Bad bandits
Big boys of Oba
Skull miners
The North East
The Governors statue.
The failed president
The sextape.

Abeg add your own
d 2nd return of d unknown gunmen grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition by Mckhala80(m): 6:19am On Oct 13, 2021
Aside from police hdqtrs , their units are being run like what i'll describe as revenue offices where they sit , sleep waiting for light challenges which after they mention bail money. Visit a military facility , well organised and the men aren't loose-guarding.
It's a wake up call. Rip to the dead.
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition by cardoctor(m): 6:22am On Oct 13, 2021
Its like this people come from another planet.
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition by IMASTEX: 6:27am On Oct 13, 2021
EmperorTolson:
This guys should just stop attacking the police officer.
If they can't do without attacking people, they should go and face boko haram. We'll appreciate them better then.

Maybe police officers in those state should strike since there life is no longer safe.
Mopolchi:
How can they fight back when they are obviously powerful & trained to kill unarmed citizens for #50. And stray bullet killing. No police in the world can combat crime without intelligent policing, which is largely successful due to community policing method. So how can they collaboration with the host community when police have turned them into specimen for extrajudicial killing, harassment, extortion, etc. Lastly, how will they even be sensitive to crime prevention, combatting when they are constantly on remittance target. How were they even recruited into the force?! What training received? What gadgets are available outside expired weapons they carry? What is the renumeration package for them? What are the strict supervision techniques against possible abuse of uniform? The police is just a reflection of the bad governance system. Don't expect anything to change. It's obvious you guys forgot quickly that NDA was attacked and a Major was adducted. And other cases of high profile adduction & killing including army generals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition by yahmohy27: 6:32am On Oct 13, 2021
Elove1:
Yes , ipob wing in Bayelsa
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition by SlayerForever: 6:48am On Oct 13, 2021
Igboid:

Please don't mind naysayers.
Give me the Tori. grin
One can never be too sure of these things. cheesy

No problem

Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition by SlayerForever: 6:50am On Oct 13, 2021
Ekealterego:
LOL. Do not be too quick to doubt him. I had an encounter and even some business with a Bayelsan some years ago. The family name was "Ogbonnayah" and I became curious. She could speak some Igbo and understands anything said... I even thought maybe she is Ekpeye, only for her to say she was Buseni when I asked further that most people from their community bear these Igbo names.
CC slayerforever

No mind these people insulting me. I don't share nonsense information online that's what they don't know cheesy
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition by Dreadful: 7:00am On Oct 13, 2021
What is to come in the East will shock the whole world.
A kind of madness the Taliban in Afghanistan will learn from.
Nigeria is too small to contain what it to come.
We shall see.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 13, 2021
Ebi2233
Where is your Ijaw militants?
Abi na them attack the police station?
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 13, 2021
Buliwyf, your state is next
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition by Ebi2233: 7:44am On Oct 13, 2021
NeverBrokeAgainG:
Ebi2233
Where is your Ijaw militants?
Abi na them attack the police station?

Go and ask the police.
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition by Conrod: 7:54am On Oct 13, 2021
Hushmoni:

I don't know you but your a capital letter f**l. Fight back with which gun
With the guns the turn against civilians.
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition by lizy8448: 8:14am On Oct 13, 2021
If only six people can attact a police division it show the police are weak.
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition by BruncleZuma: 8:51am On Oct 13, 2021
Basheer22:

GEJ is Igbo.
Why then are Igbos crying for Presidency when GEJ an Igbo man was President just a few years ago. Igbos are naturally greedy.
Jonathan is not Ibo, he's an Ogbia man from Bayelsa State. Don't mix your wires it's too early.
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition by Abagworo(m): 9:02am On Oct 13, 2021
Abujason:

Where have you been bro. I have been missing all those your wonderful expose on developments in Imo State. Abeg we need that back.

You dey find my mouth abi. I've posted the improved junctions already and won't waste my time posting about unknown gunmen which has overtaken development in Imo State. Let's wait till peace returns
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition by Godispeace: 9:06am On Oct 13, 2021
IPOB/ESN known gun men
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition by fc450(m): 9:07am On Oct 13, 2021
Elove1:
I wonder why the idiot did not use esn picture for this one, since every attack now,is now esn, rubbish and ingredients
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition by Youngzedd(m): 9:54am On Oct 13, 2021
They have succeed in the South East with the help of the media, now they are moving to the South South.

Destabilise them and retain power, take over their lands.

By the time the minority Fulanis are done with the Southern Nigerians, you guys will be smelling like burnt offering.
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition by Youngzedd(m): 9:58am On Oct 13, 2021
lizy8448:
If only six people can attact a police division it show the police are weak.

It requires well trained security personnel to do that.

Last week, police killed one of the unknown gunmen, and they discovered he's a DSS guy.

The unknown gunmen are the government.
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition by Ebi2233: 10:26am On Oct 13, 2021
kmcutez:
AdakaBoro8, UGM has landed in Bayelsa. What are you going to do about it? This is your punishment for saying you will dedicate me to ritualists.

You know fully well that such nonesense will not last in the centre of the great Ijaw tribe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Picked Who Can Deliver Over Wike – Atiku / "From Mami Wata To Money Water" - Lalong Praises Tinubu's Creativity / Nigerian Governors At UNDP Retreat In Kigali, Rwanda (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.