Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,583 members, 7,840,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition (27959 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others / Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) / Gunmen Kill Policeman At Checkpoint In Delta, Set Van Ablaze (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition by OnuAmu: 10:49am On Oct 13, 2021
Good news
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition by 2elliot: 4:37pm On Oct 13, 2021
Emocruize:

don't stress me
i don't understand any nigerian language
Lol. Guy, u no well I swear. So, after telling me I am not an izon tubou, now you are saying you don't understand the very izon(ijaw) language and place I said I am from. Funny u.
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition by Kfed4ril(m): 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2021
EmperorTolson:
This guys should just stop attacking the police officer.
If they can't do without attacking people, they should go and face boko haram. We'll appreciate them better then.

Maybe police officers in those state should strike since there life is no longer safe.

If police go on strike it will be better for everybody, there’s a police check point not far from my village, all the do is harass young men, there was a recent robbery around my village, this same police were called and they never showed up, what de did was to come the next morning and pack any young man the see around as the criminal.
After then the villagers decided to set up their own vigilante.

So pls tell me the use of the police in the east?
If police were actually working, people will not support UGM, but you know why this UGM has supporters.
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition by Emocruize(m): 7:13am On Oct 17, 2021
2elliot:
Lol. Guy, u no well I swear. So, after telling me I am not an izon tubou, now you are saying you don't understand the very izon(ijaw) language and place I said I am from. Funny u.
but wait o

what you wrote there, is it not Epie language
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition by 2elliot: 7:34am On Oct 17, 2021
Emocruize:

but wait o

what you wrote there, is it not Epie language
No, it is gbarain ijaw language. I am from gbarain kingdom under yenegoa l.g.a.
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition by Izuchukwu18(m): 8:36am On Oct 17, 2021
2elliot:

I think you're ijaw who's mother is from nsukka enugu in Igboland, welcome brother.
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition by Emocruize(m): 1:03pm On Oct 17, 2021
2elliot:
ok bro.
at least you can speak and write in your very language.

well i'm from southern ijaw
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition by 2elliot: 5:59pm On Oct 17, 2021
Izuchukwu18:

I think you're ijaw who's mother is from nsukka enugu in Igboland, welcome brother.
Thank you. Actually, it is my grand father's mom that is from nsukka. I will trace that family in Nsukka some day. Her name is also the name of her family in the community she came from, so it would be very easy to trace.
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition by 2elliot: 6:02pm On Oct 17, 2021
Emocruize:

ok bro.
at least you can speak and write in your very language.

well i'm from southern ijaw
Sure, I be full blooded ijaw, and besides I studied linguistics so it is easy for me. And you are welcome, brother. If you no mind I for like ask whether you are from an oil producing community? I am from one, and I planning something about host community matters.
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition by Izuchukwu18(m): 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2021
2elliot:
Thank you. Actually, it is my grand father's mom that is from nsukka. I will trace that family in Nsukka some day. Her name is also the name of her family in the community she came from, so it would be very easy to trace.

Nice one,you will be welcomed to igboland any day anytime, I'm igbo from mbaise imo state nice to meet you here on nairaland.
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition by Emocruize(m): 7:25pm On Oct 18, 2021
2elliot:
Sure, I be full blooded ijaw, and besides I studied linguistics so it is easy for me. And you are welcome, brother. If you no mind I for like ask whether you are from an oil producing community? I am from one, and I planning something about host community matters.

Nope.
i'm not
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition by Captain8(m): 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2021
Izuchukwu18:

Leave that Adakaboro8 always ranting on nairaland.
we are Ijaws,,,,,,,,,, you know our trademark,,,,,we can strike at anytime...... militancy is real..........
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition by Captain8(m): 12:37pm On Oct 27, 2021
kmcutez:
AdakaBoro8, UGM has landed in Bayelsa. What are you going to do about it? This is your punishment for saying you will dedicate me to ritualists.
were we not attacking military or police before ipob start?? why attaching this one to the ipob in far away east
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition by Captain8(m): 12:45pm On Oct 27, 2021
kmcutez:
AdakaBoro8, UGM has landed in Bayelsa. What are you going to do about it? This is your punishment for saying you will dedicate me to ritualists.
militant is always militant........ Ijaws are militant and you know militant target is nigeria security men.....
Igbo s are ugm esn whose target also is security men,,,,,,,

so, why attaching what happened at Ijaw land to esn of igbo land

did the attackers confessed that they are ipob men
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition by Izuchukwu18(m): 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
Captain8:
we are Ijaws,,,,,,,,,, you know our trademark,,,,,we can strike at anytime...... militancy is real..........

I know you can do that ,but on minority ethnic groups like iteshekiri not on Igbos who are like gods to you,ijaw fighting the Igbos is like a mortal man fighting a god,we Igbos destroy without mercy when you hurt us,like how the Israelites are roughly destroying some Arab countries.
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition by Captain8(m): 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
Izuchukwu18:

I know you can do that ,but on minority ethnic groups like iteshekiri not on Igbos who are like gods to you,ijaw fighting the Igbos is like a mortal man fighting a god,we Igbos destroy without mercy when you hurt us,like how the Israelites are roughly destroying some Arab countries.
hahahah,,,,,,,,,,,,, genocidal.... genocidal....... genocidal.....

Anouncement,,,,,anouncment,,,,,,anouncmet,,,,,,Igbou tribe wanted to go on a suicide mission....
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition by Izuchukwu18(m): 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2021
Captain8:
hahahah,,,,,,,,,,,,, genocidal.... genocidal....... genocidal.....

Anouncement,,,,,anouncment,,,,,,anouncmet,,,,,,Igbou tribe wanted to go on a suicide mission....

If you ijaws really want to know what war is All about I mean bloody war with no mercy,ijaw can declare war on mbaise, ohafia ,Arochukwu clan of the Igbo ethnic nationality,it will be a fun to us they mbaise ìgbo people,you know say nah human flesh we they chop,I guess ijaw meat will be so delicious tongue tongue tongue to eat ,have a nice day.
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition by Captain8(m): 9:50pm On Oct 27, 2021
Izuchukwu18:

If you ijaws really want to know what war is All about I mean bloody war with no mercy,ijaw can declare war on mbaise, ohafia ,Arochukwu clan of the Igbo ethnic nationality,it will be a fun to us they mbaise ìgbo people,you know say nah human flesh we they chop,I guess ijaw meat will be so delicious tongue tongue tongue to eat ,have a nice day.
we don't have to shift our focuses away from our no1 larger plan to you small small small igbous,,,,,only our women can repelled whatever attack igbou men may brought to us
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition by Izuchukwu18(m): 9:55pm On Oct 27, 2021
Captain8:
we don't have to shift our focuses away from our no1 larger plan to you small small small igbous,,,,,only our women can repelled whatever attack igbou men may brought to us

I have told you prepare your people to be eaten by igbo-Mbaise people,ooh my God it's been Long now let the manners from the creek fall into our territory amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

$3.65bn Abacha Loot Recovered In 24 Years / Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo / Tinubu Plans Brief Return To Nigeria On Sunday, To Go For More Surgeries - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.