Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos (36982 Views)

Ayo Fayose Visits President Tinubu In Aso Rock (Photos) / Fayose Visits President-Elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu In Lagos / Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Starz825(m): 9:42am On Oct 13, 2021
Asgard73:

Question is which Northern state will Tinubu win...

Don’t stay in Lagos or Yoruba land and be thinking..

And which southern state outside Yoruba will a Yoruba Tinubu win..

Answer this first

Let’s say he’s running against tambwal or any pdp candidate of your choice
Guy if tinubu go head to head with a northern pdp candidate... even for your local govt where you from come....na tinubu go win....
Igbos will never vote a northerner against a Yoruba candidate...
They will pick a Yoruba man over a northerner...

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by adonaimart(m): 9:43am On Oct 13, 2021
We on this side, make we get sense..
Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Asgard73: 9:44am On Oct 13, 2021
Grayoso:

Lol. Obvious you're the sentimental person here. When GEJ, a political nobody, won States in the North in two elections, then it is obvious you have real issues with your talk above.

Obvious your senseless and logic-defying talk can only be motivated by blind, completely sentimental and unobjective hatred for Yorubas that means you have become delusional and unhinged in wanting to see them fail.

I think your talk Tinubu won't win one Northern State, out of 19, confirms hate has totally destroyed your reasoning as is the case for most Igbos. You're beyond redemption.
Rants!

Reality is scary... and unavoidable.
Next!
Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Asgard73: 9:46am On Oct 13, 2021
Starz825:

Guy if tinubu go head to head with a northern pdp candidate... even for your local govt where you from come....na tinubu go win....
Igbos will never vote a northerner against a Yoruba candidate...
They will pick a Yoruba man over a northerner...

Okay
2023 .. God will bless us with live.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 13, 2021
Asgard73:

Okay

Just tell Tinubu to contest.. no excuses...
Next!

You've repeated this garbage at least in 300 of your posts here. Do you not see how that makes you appear?

Like a woman who is on her time of the month and bitching pettily and aimlessly seeking attention. We don hear you !!!! Things like that you say once and then move on to other related issue.

You don't keep saying "tell Tinubu to contest" tediously as if that is some ominous threat anyone, least of all the Tinubu camp and his Yoruba supporters, takes seriously. You sound like a loser always. Shame you don't appreciate that.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Asgard73: 9:55am On Oct 13, 2021
Grayoso:

You've repeated this garbage at least in 300 of your posts here. Do you not see how that makes you appear?

Like a woman who is on her time of the month and bitching pettily and aimlessly seeking attention. We don hear you !!!! Things like that you say once and then move on to other related issue.

You don't keep saying "tell Tinubu to contest" tediously as if that is some ominous threat anyone, least of all the Tinubu camp and his Yoruba supporters, takes seriously. You sound like a loser always. Shame you don't appreciate that.

Next!
I don’t like noise
Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Solatium(m): 9:56am On Oct 13, 2021
Asgard73:

Tinubu won’t win any state in the north .. even with rigging..
Talk more of south.n’ East..

All Na Yoruba imagination..

I’m in the north and they have their own thinking .. just as You a Yoruba man is thinking.

Atiku won the last elections .. but decide to give it to baba.. for a reason known in the north ..
you Yoruba people love propaganda and wish to push it
I don’t argue with Yoruba .. online you will never see Asgard doing that.. because of too much ignorance and I’m not arguing with you ..

In the south .. minus Yoruba state and Tinubu have nothing

Buhari was a huge factor in the last two elections and won’t be there again

North don’t play politics of sentiments.. unlike Yoruba

Yoruba said they don’t betray their own.. and you think north will betray their own?

No worries all Na for Nairaland likes and shares .. but e go clear

This is Tinubu, buhari, Apc government ,with all its rigging in last election... against Pdp.

So wonder how Tinubu will manufacture votes in the north to win

Shehu sani told him next time he’s coming to the north he should carry interpreter..

Yoruba people just don’t know

You know why Hausa's and Yòrùbá will continue to lead the nation?
Because when it comes to honoring agreement they are always quick and rationale.

All these balderdash is nothing other than the thinking of an average Igbo person,they come with so much hatred for others yet they want others to love and respect them,its not going to happen until when you love others unconditionally.

Every of your sentences is filled with "you Yoruba" which is disgusting,i see that as a sign of envy and discrimination.

But guess what,una no go taste power for this country,not even in this our generation, quote me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 13, 2021
Asgard73:

Rants!

Reality is scary... and unavoidable.
Next!

Lol. Stop making a fool of yourself. It is embarrasing seeing a grown azz man act this senselessly because of ethnocentric hate for Yorubas.

Jonathan was seen by the North as an usurper trying to take what did not belong to him by the North in 2011 when he insisted on challenging to be President rather than standing down for a Northerner.

Under those toxic anti-GEJ overarching sentiments in the North, Jonathan still won around 7 States.

You want to then say Tinubu, the most sagacious politician in Nigeria, that many Northern leaders love uncompromisingly and will work for assiduously will not win a single Northern State?

Guy, get a grip, stay offline and try and look after your mental health. You don't appear to be sane and/or rational.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by RichAbujaGuy: 10:05am On Oct 13, 2021
The 9ja bullion truck/money bag crew.
Don't hate, matriculate. grin

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Asgard73: 10:05am On Oct 13, 2021
Solatium:

Because when it comes to honoring agreement they are always quick and rationale.

All these balderdash is nothing other than the thinking of an average Igbo person,they come with so much hatred for others yet they want others to love and respect them,its not going to happen until when you love others unconditionally.

Every of your sentences is filled with "you Yoruba" which is disgusting,i see that as a sign of envy and discrimination.

But guess what,una no go taste power for this country,not even in this our generation, quote me

Apart from 2015/2019.. when else Hausa and Yoruba rule this country

Obasanjo has never been a Yoruba option and 84’ was a mistake ibb corrected .

Yoruba since the days of Awolowo have maintain opposition

Will always call out Yoruba for who Dey are .. just as Yoruba litter Nairaland with igbo hate. grin

Yoruba can never take what they give freely.. see as e pain you

So the map of 2019 elections are now igbo imagination grin

Ok.
Which states will Tinubu win in the south ..outside Yoruba land

Yoruba people no understand

Same reason Awolowo was never President .. a Yoruba choice
Same reason Abiola was never .. a Yoruba choice
Same reason obasanjo became .... not a Yoruba choicsame reason falae was never .. a Yoruba choice

I thought this people are sophisticated. The writing on the wall is bold

Awolowo Abiola made more noise than Tinubu..
no worries .. not hating .. stating reality

Look at that map again and tell me which state Tinubu will win in the North
Mogul fit proudly restate those states you mentioned again?
North will keep ruling this country.. no be by noise
Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Asgard73: 10:10am On Oct 13, 2021
Grayoso:

Lol. Stop making a fool of yourself. It is embarrasing seeing a grown azz man act this senselessly because of ethnocentric hate for Yorubas.

Jonathan was seen by the North as an usurper trying to take what did not belong to him by the North in 2011 when he insisted on challenging to be President rather than standing down for a Northerner.

Under those toxic anti-GEJ overarching sentiments in the North, Jonathan still won around 7 States.

You want to then say Tinubu, the most sagacious politician in Nigeria, that many Northern leaders love uncompromisingly and will work for assiduously will not win a single Northern State?

Guy, get a grip, stay offline and try and look after your mental health. You don't appear to be sane and/or rational.

You keep ranting .. ain’t you tired .. are you’re pained or what?
Tinubu no go see one state for north win .. he no go even see a state for south win .. may he’s yoruba people

That’s reality and the pain is making you rant.. it won’t stop reality.. if you want type from now till 2023
Na wetin e be ..

No be by turench.. Na by votes ..

See that map there .... Na so e be..

Buhari nearly lose if not for rigging and suppression of votes ..

This time .. no place to hide .. at all.

So go and campaigning for your Tinubu first and stop noise and rant..

I don’t have your time going up and dan ..

Ignorance is bliss

Politics is what is it..

Una noise too much..

Na look we Dey look..
Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Solatium(m): 10:10am On Oct 13, 2021
Asgard73:

Will always call out Yoruba for who Dey are .. just as Yoruba litter Nairaland with igbo hate. grin

Ok.

Same reason obasanjo became .... not a Yoruba choicsame reason falae was never .. a Yoruba choice

Point me an Igbo man that became a President of Nigeria aside from Azikiwe who was Nominated during independence,the other, Aguiyi irosi who destabilize Nigeria democracy and brought unitary government was sent to great beyond.

just point me a single Igbo man that won the Primary of a Political to stand election in Presidential election.
Meanwhile those Yòrùbás you mentioned will always remain a Yòrùbá.

Igbo will play a second fiddle titi ti ayé ma fi parẹ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Solatium(m): 10:11am On Oct 13, 2021
Asgard73:

Ok.

Point me an Igbo man that became a President of Nigeria aside from Azikiwe who was Nominated during independence,the other, Aguiyi irosi who destabilize Nigeria democracy and brought unitary government was sent to great beyond.

just point me a single Igbo man that won the Primary of a Political to stand election in Presidential election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Asgard73: 10:14am On Oct 13, 2021
Solatium:

Na second fiddle the south will always play.. and so e go always be

Power returns North

Now we’re on same page..

Power returns North.

Tinubu ain’t taking one single state from the north east south... Yoruba votes only
Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Asgard73: 10:15am On Oct 13, 2021
Solatium:

Take a look at that map and tell me Tinubu chance of winning 2023

Forget the rant and emotions
Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 13, 2021
Solatium:

The dude's hate for Yorubas has no part 2. He now just shamelessly says the fantasy in his head these days not minding how comically delusional he sounds.

The reality coming ahead is one pragmatically intelligent Nigerians will understand is the only scenario that will play out shortly.

From next year, every day will see Buhari being seen more as a soon to be irrelevant ex-President. It is the time those with plans beyond 2023 will begin working for candidates who best suit their permanent interests because Buhari is already being seen as yesterday's man.

Tinubu is the most trusted and beloved political leader in Nigeria. Many of his colleague insist his word is his bond. They insist he is WYSIWYG. What you see is what you get. He delivers on his promises and assurances to everyone.

His political peers will know he will not err on his promises or pledges to them as the treacherous and disloyal Atiku is likely to do or as Buhari has gone on to do to the extent of causing a lot of resentment and bad blood.

This characteristic alone will mean the alliance behind Tinubu next year, if he is running, will shock all Nigerians. It will be a coronation like never seen before. I am predicting it confidently.

Even at my own small level, I have see what investing in people can yield in Nigeria. Tinubu will profit massively for being the best "good guy" of Nigerian politics virtually most of our politicians have benefitted from benevolently. A lot of politicians have immense goodwill for the man. This is going to be a massive factor regarding 2023.

Winning a Presidential election in Nigeria is more about the number of sagacious and influential politicians and business/cultural/sectional leaders you have working for you and not the votes of ordinary Nigerians which can always be 'influenced' by those mentioned above.

If his sound health is assured, Tinubu is the 2023 President of Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Oju4190: 10:20am On Oct 13, 2021
Decamping uploading
Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by iamdapsyj(m): 10:34am On Oct 13, 2021
EmptyGarden:
If you like, wear all the sneakers and polo for this world, you still look 93.

Nairalanders get foul mouth Sha grin grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by usagee36: 10:37am On Oct 13, 2021
embarassed
Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Solatium(m): 10:46am On Oct 13, 2021
Asgard73:

Take a look at that map and tell me Tinubu chance of winning 2023

Forget the rant and emotions

Al demented idiot like you look at the map a keen Political watcher see visible indices

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by danilmo: 10:48am On Oct 13, 2021
obynzo:

Chai you are really a novice walahi. It is normal to visit politicians it happened with Zik and Sardauna. It had no bearing on the elections in Borno. Tinubu cannot influence any elections in the North or anywhere except Lagos. Even the influence of elections is south west is marginal as shown by Makinde winning elections in Oyo State. If Tinubu was that influential Ize Iyamu would have won Edo state election. Please don't be naive and dense abeg.

Stop talking politics like an 18 years old boy.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Solatium(m): 10:55am On Oct 13, 2021
[quote author=Asgard73 post=106695751]

Power returns North

Now we’re on same page..

Power returns North.

Tinubu ain’t taking one single state from the north east south... Yoruba votes only[/quo

[b]
I know your brain is porous but i will explain it better for you.

Everyone has agreed that Power is coming to South, how do I know?
Chairmanship of Major Political parties including PDP and APC has been zoned to the North,and in Political settings a region can not hold both, meaning it is left for the Geo political region in South Wich consist of South West,South South and South East has to battle it out.

As at the last check the South South gave us GEJ before Buhari,if the Igbo had behave themselves it would have been automatically their turn,but the hatred afor others did not let them see this coming.

I am sorry to announce to you that the YÒRÙBÁ'S WILL produce the next president of Nigeria and the Noth East or North Central bring home the VP, it is now left for the Igbos to Produce the Senate President THAT IS IF THEY DO NOT LOSE OUT TO SMART PEOPLE IF SOUTH SOUTH and the North will Produce the speaker,then the SSG will have to come from either South West or South East.

Archive this and if it doesn't come to play i will credit your account with ₦50k[/b]

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Solatium(m): 10:59am On Oct 13, 2021
Asgard73:

Power returns North

Now we’re on same page..

Power returns North.

Tinubu ain’t taking one single state from the north east south... Yoruba votes only

[b]I know your brain is porous but i will explain it better for you.

Everyone has agreed that Power is coming to South, how do I know?
Chairmanship of Major Political parties including PDP and APC has been zoned to the North,and in Political settings a region can not hold both, meaning it is left for the Geo political region in South Wich consist of South West,South South and South East has to battle it out.

As at the last check the South South gave us GEJ before Buhari,if the Igbo had behave themselves it would have been automatically their turn,but the hatred afor others did not let them see this coming.

I am sorry to announce to you that the YÒRÙBÁ'S WILL produce the next president of Nigeria and the Noth East or North Central bring home the VP, it is now left for the Igbos to Produce the Senate President THAT IS IF THEY DO NOT LOSE OUT TO SMART PEOPLE IF SOUTH SOUTH and the North will Produce the speaker,then the SSG will have to come from either South West or South East.

Archive this and if it doesn't come to play i will credit your account with ₦50k pere
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 13, 2021
danilmo:

Stop talking politics like an 18 years old boy.

I think you are the 18 year old here. dude
Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 13, 2021
Asgard73:

You keep ranting .. ain’t you tired .. are you’re pained or what?
Tinubu no go see one state for north win .. he no go even see a state for south win .. may he’s yoruba people

That’s reality and the pain is making you rant.. it won’t stop reality.. if you want type from now till 2023
Na wetin e be ..

No be by turench.. Na by votes ..

See that map there .... Na so e be..

Buhari nearly lose if not for rigging and suppression of votes ..

This time .. no place to hide .. at all.

So go and campaigning for your Tinubu first and stop noise and rant..

I don’t have your time going up and dan ..

Ignorance is bliss

Politics is what is it..

Una noise too much..

Na look we Dey look..

You and your fellow IPOBians will always be political losers .
Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by 77up(m): 11:22am On Oct 13, 2021
LegendHero:

You can expend this time into strategizing for Peter Obi.
His rants all over nl is " if we (Igbo) can't have it(presidency) , Yoruba won't have it* grin Forgetting that Yoruba can align to achieve a common goal, just like it's happening already but same can't be said about igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Harrynight(m): 11:36am On Oct 13, 2021
yanabasee2:
Tinubu will never graze the presidency.....

If you're rich and influential.... You don't need to become a president to complete your mission on earth....

A man who could command and move bullion vans around Lagos has everything accomplished in life....

He's old and should retire from politics....

We shouldn't make another mistake to elect a vegetable and a senile old man that will drag us backward again...

We're yet to recover from the dullard we have right now...

God Bless u immediately sir

I wish everyone reason this way
Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Olaolufred(m): 11:53am On Oct 13, 2021
Benwallt:
Trust Fayose, he went there to observe and gather information. It is about time he meted the same publicity he gave Buhari on Tinubu. His nxt new would be "Tinubu is older than his grandma and he now go about with pampers to keep himself neat"

Even though I know Fayose is smarter than this.

His opinions and newspaper publications did not make any meaning against Buhari. So, a futile effort the second time? He won't do that

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by barcaboi(m): 11:57am On Oct 13, 2021
obynzo:

How against a Fulani candidate ke!!!!!!!!! Bros abeg take a chill pill
GEJ won against a northern candidate or even 2
Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Ekpeitit(m): 12:09pm On Oct 13, 2021
yanabasee2:
Tinubu will never graze the presidency.....

If you're rich and influential.... You don't need to become a president to complete your mission on earth....

A man who could command and move bullion vans around Lagos has everything accomplished in life....

He's old and should retire from politics....

We shouldn't make another mistake to elect a vegetable and a senile old man that will drag us backward again...

We're yet to recover from the dullard we have right now...
Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Ekpeitit(m): 12:12pm On Oct 13, 2021
Tell your father to come and contest,or maybe we should vote for Nnamdi Kanu (your president).
You're not even a Nigerian, wetin concern you with Nigerian matter?
Go and play Biafran politics, stop crying about what you can't change or stop.
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Olaolufred(m): 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2021
Solatium:

Al demented idiot like you look at the map a keen Political watcher see visible indices

Even the map he is looking favors Tinubu more than Peter Obi.

Tinubu needs SW,NW, NE and some votes from NC, SS.

SE can do do better than 95:5 and make it 100:0 in 2023.

Dot's votes is useless in Nigeria elections.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians Who Head International Organisations / How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard / Obasanjo Commissions A Road To Honour Gov. Ajimobi(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.