Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,263 members, 7,829,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Nigerian Air Force Re-introduces Recruitment Of Secondary School Leavers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Air Force Re-introduces Recruitment Of Secondary School Leavers (848 Views)

Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 / David Imoh Umoette Flies SQUADRON FLIGHT 331 Of American Air Force. / P.N. Okeke, Author Of Secondary School Physics Textbooks Turns 77 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Air Force Re-introduces Recruitment Of Secondary School Leavers by BornorBang: 11:33am On Oct 14, 2021
Update from

Chief of Air Staff (CAS), Air Marshall Isiaka Amao has announced that the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has reinstituted the recruitment of o'level students (Secondary school leavers) into the force as airmen.

He made this revelation during the 36th Passing Out Parade (POP) of junior airmen of the Air Force Military School Plateau on Wednesday, October 13, Siggy reports.

Amao disclosed that those who were absorbed in the NAF were put through a special training programme at the Military Training Centre, Kaduna, after which they were deployed to various units of the force across Nigeria.

The NAF boss who was represented by AVM Isa Muhammad urged entrants to practice lessons garnered from the training they got and use the same in service to their country under the force.

He said, “The POP signifies your formal completion of secondary education after six years of academic and military training at the Air Force Military School. The school has graduated over 4,300 students so far since inception."

https:///nigerian-air-force-re-introduces-recruitment-of-secondary-school-leavers/

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Re-introduces Recruitment Of Secondary School Leavers by BornorBang: 11:34am On Oct 14, 2021
cool
Re: Nigerian Air Force Re-introduces Recruitment Of Secondary School Leavers by Whitecoal711: 11:39am On Oct 14, 2021
StrictlyTerm and condition apply
Man no man and nepotism
Re: Nigerian Air Force Re-introduces Recruitment Of Secondary School Leavers by heendrix(m): 11:39am On Oct 14, 2021
Joining NAF over FIRS, NNPC, FAAN and over going abroad for me cool
Re: Nigerian Air Force Re-introduces Recruitment Of Secondary School Leavers by MajesticKris: 11:57am On Oct 14, 2021
Terms and conditions applies!! I better join Manowar than be a sacrificial lamb ...
Re: Nigerian Air Force Re-introduces Recruitment Of Secondary School Leavers by BornorBang: 2:05pm On Oct 14, 2021
Lol

MajesticKris:
Terms and conditions applies!! I better join Manowar than be a sacrificial lamb ...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Re-introduces Recruitment Of Secondary School Leavers by Bannedidiot(f): 2:43pm On Oct 14, 2021
Nice

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Re-introduces Recruitment Of Secondary School Leavers by german01(m): 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2021
MajesticKris:
from your utterance, I’m very sure you’re a southerner….. very soon you’ll start saying it’s only Hausa and Fulani that are allowed to join the military
Re: Nigerian Air Force Re-introduces Recruitment Of Secondary School Leavers by PlaysNigeria: 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2021
You post article, you no get application link? �
Re: Nigerian Air Force Re-introduces Recruitment Of Secondary School Leavers by Sixsigmahub: 6:43pm On Oct 14, 2021
german01:
from your utterance, I’m very sure you’re a southerner….. very soon you’ll start saying it’s only Hausa and Fulani that are allowed to join the military

It's abokii on the beat...
Re: Nigerian Air Force Re-introduces Recruitment Of Secondary School Leavers by Seeksnigeria: 6:38am On Oct 15, 2021
This is a great development

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Traditionalists Protest Against Aponting A Yoruba Christian As VC Of OAU. / Sweden Application Fee Payment / Information On Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.