Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,500 members, 7,836,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) (35762 Views)

Couple Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Dance Steps (Pix, Video) / Former Ugandan Couple Celebrate Their Divorce After 6 Years Of Separation (Pix) / Excited Couple Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Doggy Pose Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by femi4: 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
60 Years of Patience with one another
60 yrs of tolerating one another
60 yrs of Love, arguments and Understanding
60 Yrs of togetherness despite all challenges
60 yrs of Glory and Celebration.

I Hope our slay queens and kings are taking note of this.
Sir/ Ma, I Celebrate with you. Thank you for Showing us that it is Possible.
Don't worry, we ll see whether you ll last 5yrs....Mr perfect

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2021
Congratulations. I tap into their marital longevity
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by KarinaLove(f): 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2021
60 is huge.

I went for a Couples 25 year anniversary last month. The husband who is about 60 was there cutting eye for almost all the single ladies at the reception.

Funny enough, his wife knew what he was doing but didn't say anything. I just couldn't laugh.

Anyways, Happy Wedding Anniversary to them.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Eriokanmi: 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2021
Waw. Mama ti lo baba gbo
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2021
pocohantas:

Una dey always get options when young na.

That time sense is not found and gbola is very active. Naso una go dey do like Hitler. Claiming men-are-polygamous-in-nature.

You people forget na una old age dey do strong things pass. Small thing, stroke, kidney failure, diabetes. By that time, all your options (side-chicks) are long gone. You’ll now be blackmailing your virtuous wife into becoming a personal nurse. Reminding you to take your drugs and cooking oilless vegetable soup with plantain swallow.

If God come punish you with woman wey sabi revenge. She would leave you at home and go for omugwo in the US permanently. You will na wear obituary t-shirt and sit in front of your bungalow with a newspaper, watching every movement. One useless redpiller will see you there and come to create thread. “Men take care of yourselves, what I noticed with my neighbour”. The moomoo won’t ask the neighbour how he landed in that situation.

You men won’t give a woman your youth, but when your engine has knocked, you will return home to saddle her with a badly maintained Nigerian used body. Nonsense!

Happy Anniversary to the couple. kiss

As only you carry ten people sense now, wetin you gain

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by elantraceey(f): 6:15pm On Oct 14, 2021
pocohantas:

That time sense is not found and gbola is very active. Naso una go dey do like Hitler. Claiming men-are-polygamous-in-nature.

You people forget na una old age dey do strong things pass. Small thing, stroke, kidney failure, diabetes. By that time, all your options (side-chicks) are long gone. You’ll now be blackmailing your virtuous wife into becoming a personal nurse. Reminding you to take your drugs and cooking oilless vegetable soup with plantain swallow.

If God come punish you with woman wey sabi revenge. She would leave you at home and go for omugwo in the US permanently. You will na wear obituary t-shirt and sit in front of your bungalow with a newspaper, watching every movement. One useless redpiller will see you there and come to create thread. “Men take care of yourselves, what I noticed with my neighbour”. The moomoo won’t ask the neighbour how he landed in that situation.

You men won’t give a woman your youth, but when your engine has knocked, you will return home to saddle her with a badly maintained Nigerian used body. Nonsense!

They act like they're going to remain young and active forever not knowing that time is nothing but a fleeting companion and your choices and actions today will certainly bear fruits tomorrow.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by lexy2014: 6:15pm On Oct 14, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
I can't share my space with a single woman for a solid 60 years.

No fam. It means you lack options.

really? explain how u will spend d 60years among your options

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Olaniyimubarak: 6:15pm On Oct 14, 2021
Am really happy for them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 6:20pm On Oct 14, 2021
pocohantas:

You summarized the whole matter.

But will they learn?

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by GorillaApp(m): 6:20pm On Oct 14, 2021
pocohantas:

This gal almost injured me with laughter grin. Very accurate analysis.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 6:21pm On Oct 14, 2021
pocohantas:

Such a Long Epistle!!
Why not just congratulate Dem and move on..
I sense Badbelle and inbuilt aggression in ur comment.. undecided

Na wa for some ladies!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Darlingme(f): 6:24pm On Oct 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
60 Years of Patience with one another
60 yrs of tolerating one another
60 yrs of Love, arguments and Understanding
60 Yrs of togetherness despite all challenges
60 yrs of Glory and Celebration.

I Hope our slay queens and kings are taking note of this.
Sir/ Ma, I Celebrate with you. Thank you for Showing us that it is Possible.
It takes the both gender to achieve this. Calling slay queen without mentioning slay Kings, it's a total waste of time.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by faithfull18(f): 6:24pm On Oct 14, 2021
pocohantas:

Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by folake4u(f): 6:25pm On Oct 14, 2021
pocohantas:

Aunty Poco, so much vawulence! grin

I always laugh out loud whenever you mention this oiless vegetable soup with plantain swallow . E dey burst my brain. cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Prayfortheworld: 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2021
pocohantas:

Ah mama easy na

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Beze992(f): 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2021
pocohantas:

God bless you sister, may your ink never dry!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by bukatyne(f): 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2021
pocohantas:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Torosk1(m): 6:30pm On Oct 14, 2021
Nigerian Celebrities won't like this news

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by nihinlade(m): 6:31pm On Oct 14, 2021
This life self. See that beautiful lady now with many wrinkles. May the Lord give my wife and I this grace.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by bukatyne(f): 6:35pm On Oct 14, 2021
KarinaLove:
60 is huge.

I went for a Couples 25 year anniversary last month. The husband who is about 60 was there cutting eye for almost all the single ladies at the reception.

Funny enough, his wife knew what he was doing but didn't say anything. I just couldn't laugh.

Anyways, Happy Wedding Anniversary to them.

Then what were they celebrating?
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Samunique(m): 6:35pm On Oct 14, 2021
pocohantas:

Menh grin You really vex gan o grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Beze992(f): 6:35pm On Oct 14, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Such a Long Epistle!!
Why not just congratulate Dem and move on..
I sense Badbelle and inbuilt aggression in ur comment.. undecided

Na wa for some ladies!

These was all you could process from her writeup abi? To most of you every rant from a woman is coming from a place of bitterness, if it was a man that wrote this, your tone would have been different, reactions like, 'oil dey your head' and the likes would have been what we would have seen.
Don't be scared, the sky is big enough to accommodate all of us.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by bukatyne(f): 6:37pm On Oct 14, 2021
greenie77:

Just reminded me of a childhood neighbour of mine then in Lagos, Papa is now in the village while mama went to Dublin for omugwo since 2009 and that was the last her now ex-husband saw her because sometime around 2011 while still in Dublin she requested her birth family to return the bride price papa paid, she no marry again and Papa is very free to move on with his life and very free to go marry the woman he abandoned his family for to go cohabit with in the late 90s.

No young woman in her right senses would want to waste her life on an elderly man living with Osteoarthritis. Papa was really a Pharaoh back then as it was very clear to everyone in the neighbourhood.

I don't subscribe to this though.

Why don't the woman treat the issues as they occur or move on if it is adultery and/or abuse?

Why carry/endure bitterness for so long hoping to 'pay back' in future?
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by TGMISKY(m): 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2021
60 years together no be beans. Congrats on your anniversary.
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by greenie77: 6:46pm On Oct 14, 2021
bukatyne:

I don't subscribe to this though.

Why don't the woman treat the issues as they occur or move on if it is adultery and/or abuse?

Why carry/endure bitterness for so long hoping to 'pay back' in future?

It all boils down to socialization. Some women are even shamed into "accepting" all sorts. Once they feel "liberated" their middle finger comes up.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by BigBellyBurst(m): 6:46pm On Oct 14, 2021
elantraceey:

They act like they're going to remain young and active forever not knowing that time is nothing but a fleeting companion and your choices and actions today will certainly bear fruits tomorrow.

See how you are sounding.

You have forgotten u are the ones that are busy doing bend down select.

A lot of guys out there are ready but u ladies are the ones allowing Instagram to cloud ur brains, chasing every guy away because he didn't slide down the street on a Jaguar to toast you.

I pray all the young men including my self out there will be blessed with long life and prosper in what ever they do.

Amen.
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by olulove(m): 6:48pm On Oct 14, 2021
Great.!!!
I pray for same with my baby... tongue
Observations: Seems as if the Baba grew taller over the years...while mama went south grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by oyinlekan1: 6:49pm On Oct 14, 2021
pocohantas:

Small Small na

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
nihinlade:
This life self. See that beautiful lady now with many wrinkles. May the Lord give my wife and I this grace.
My wife and "me" not "I"... object position u get
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by KarinaLove(f): 6:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
bukatyne:

Then what were they celebrating?

Na the question I still dey ask myself my dear grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by stanchemical(m): 6:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
Congratulations great grand ma and pa
Good health is my wishes may I live to your age in good health with my wife

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maid Pours Her Urine In Her Boss Juice (Video, Pic) / Checkout This Viral Family of 6 Photoshoot / My Mum's Pride Is Breaking My Family Apart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.