Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,338 members, 7,836,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) (35760 Views)

Couple Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Dance Steps (Pix, Video) / Former Ugandan Couple Celebrate Their Divorce After 6 Years Of Separation (Pix) / Excited Couple Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Doggy Pose Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
undecided doesn't stop marriage from being scam. The last set of Marriageable women were born in 1990. The ones born from 1991 till date na only host of heaven fit help them undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Golan007: 6:56pm On Oct 14, 2021
I wish we still dressed as they did in the 2nd pix.
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by LIGHTLOVERSGRAM(f): 7:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
awwwww... Congratulations to them, i wish my wedding too should last more than dis oo inj�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by bukatyne(f): 7:02pm On Oct 14, 2021
KarinaLove:

Na the question I still dey ask myself my dear grin grin grin

Hmmmmm embarassed
greenie77:

It all boils down to socialization. Some women are even shamed into "accepting" all sorts. Once they feel "liberated" their middle finger comes up.

What a wasted life!

Sad.

This is 2021 though, there is enough precedence to make the right choices

Golan007:
I wish we still dressed as they did in the 2nd pix.

What's stopping you?
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Golan007: 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2021
bukatyne:

Hmmmmm embarassed

What a wasted life!

Sad.

This is 2021 though, there is enough precedence to make the right choices

What's stopping you?

I do from time to time.
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Bunmhi(f): 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hmmm, 60years. Mama is still looking beautiful, I tap into their grace oo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by elantraceey(f): 7:07pm On Oct 14, 2021
BigBellyBurst:

See how you are sounding.

You have forgotten u are the ones that are busy doing bend down select.

A lot of guys out there are ready but u ladies are the ones allowing Instagram to cloud ur brains, chasing every guy away because he didn't slide down the street on a Jaguar to toast you.

I pray all the young men including my self out there will be blessed with long life and prosper in what ever they do.

Amen.

Lmao..... You're sounding like you men do not wish the same thing, trophy wives with shape and face of Beyonce. Look closely around you, there are a lot of homely and matured ladies ready for marriage. Na you dey look up.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by IbileIfe: 7:07pm On Oct 14, 2021
So beautiful and so wonderful.
Memories are forever.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by bukatyne(f): 7:11pm On Oct 14, 2021
Golan007:

I do from time to time.

That is the spirit.

If a woman could comfortably wear bralette and bum shots on the streets yesterday without hassles, you are free to wear whatever you like.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Thebigheart: 7:14pm On Oct 14, 2021
Papa and mama looks handsome and beautiful when they were young.

I love this.

Friends marriage is good, Satan knows two are better than one. Therefore, he blindfold youth of now against marriage.

Mummy and Daddy you're a minute model to follow, thank you very much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 7:15pm On Oct 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
60 Years of Patience with one another
60 yrs of tolerating one another
60 yrs of Love, arguments and Understanding
60 Yrs of togetherness despite all challenges
60 yrs of Glory and Celebration.

I Hope our slay queens and kings are taking note of this.
Sir/ Ma, I Celebrate with you. Thank you for Showing us that it is Possible.
Thanks righteousness for this real comment.

Pls keep it up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by MummyD2020(f): 7:16pm On Oct 14, 2021
MrCover:
See Photos As Obtained By Below:

They are siblings. These ones already know what the other has in mind by just looking at them and can literally write about each other without making a mistake. Wishing them more years in good health. Amen
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by MummyD2020(f): 7:19pm On Oct 14, 2021
[quote author=pocohantas post=106736194]

Una dey always get options when young na.

That time sense is not found and gbola is very active. Naso una go dey do like Hitler. Claiming men-are-polygamous-in-nature.

You people forget na una old age dey do strong things pass. Small thing, stroke, kidney failure, diabetes. By that time, all your options (side-chicks) are long gone. You’ll now be blackmailing your virtuous wife into becoming a personal nurse. Reminding you to take your drugs and cooking oilless vegetable soup with plantain swallow.

If God come punish you with woman wey sabi revenge. She would leave you at home and go for omugwo in the US permanently. You will na wear obituary t-shirt and sit in front of your bungalow with a newspaper, watching every movement. One useless redpiller will see you there and come to create thread. “Men take care of yourselves, what I noticed with my neighbour”. The moomoo won’t ask the neighbour how he landed in that situation.

You men won’t give a woman your youth, but when your engine has knocked, you will return home to saddle her with a badly maintained Nigerian used body. Nonsense!

Happy Anniversary to the couple. kiss

[/quote

Apt! People forming Jackie Chan since time immemorial. Odi egwu.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by mrkings84(m): 7:22pm On Oct 14, 2021
Starz825:
Na old age loook dey fear me pass..
I don't know why...
I just wish to be forever young..
But na lie he no possible

It's easy to beat that. Die while still young

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by MummyD2020(f): 7:23pm On Oct 14, 2021
CaveAdullam:
The moment before the sexual revolution unleash and the next wave of feminism.

Such in this millennia will be rare because of many factors like: sexual market deregulation, dating apps, social media, advancement in technology, sociocultural and socioeconomic status. A whole lot of things has really changed in the past 6 decades and expecting such now is futile.

However, such can still be possible if women will put a clip to their hypergamous instinct by becoming very aware of it but stand by a man who is ambitious and grow with him towards his mission. I say women because men are the ideal lovers while women are opportunistic. Men are ready to make the relationship work. But women, are very sensual, and want all that glitters even if they are not gold. (The multitudes of simps, divorce rate etc. authenticates this).

To sustain a long last relationship involves tradeoffs. Regardlessly, until both sexes are able to understand themselves biologically before their personalities, principles, culture, norms, values etc. then both cannot be able to strive together for long.

Thanks.

Women this, women that! Thanks for acknowledging that the woman made it work. Abi no be so?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Emekayoung(m): 7:27pm On Oct 14, 2021
So how old are they now? Or did they get married early?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by gustavo27(m): 7:30pm On Oct 14, 2021
Congratulations.. Lord I pray for this ooo
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by MummyD2020(f): 7:30pm On Oct 14, 2021
bukatyne:

I don't subscribe to this though.

Why don't the woman treat the issues as they occur or move on if it is adultery and/or abuse?

Why carry/endure bitterness for so long hoping to 'pay back' in future?

My sister, if only u knew what the man did o aside having another woman. Maybe the wife's kids were not well to do then. So she waited for a perfect time. Who knows whether the man was even rubbing it on the wife's face then and beating her on top. Its better u dont hurt some people becos the come back is always hell.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by 2real52: 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2021
What is so special about this celebration now? Guys, if your relationship is not working, gerrout of it
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Tilda001(f): 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2021
pocohantas:

That time sense is not found and gbola is very active. Naso una go dey do like Hitler. Claiming men-are-polygamous-in-nature.

You people forget na una old age dey do strong things pass. Small thing, stroke, kidney failure, diabetes. By that time, all your options (side-chicks) are long gone. You’ll now be blackmailing your virtuous wife into becoming a personal nurse. Reminding you to take your drugs and cooking oilless vegetable soup with plantain swallow.

If God come punish you with woman wey sabi revenge. She would leave you at home and go for omugwo in the US permanently. You will na wear obituary t-shirt and sit in front of your bungalow with a newspaper, watching every movement. One useless redpiller will see you there and come to create thread. “Men take care of yourselves, what I noticed with my neighbour”. The moomoo won’t ask the neighbour how he landed in that situation.

You men won’t give a woman your youth, but when your engine has knocked, you will return home to saddle her with a badly maintained Nigerian used body. Nonsense!

Ahswear, you're really funny. I can't just stop laughing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Sososo(f): 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2021
congratulations

i key into this

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by sugarfrank(m): 7:48pm On Oct 14, 2021
Congratulations, to both of them. I key into this very special annionting. God continue to bless them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Amalekki: 7:48pm On Oct 14, 2021
pocohantas:

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh! (making that yeeeeeh sound after each paragraph like they do in those Naija youtube skits grin )

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by uchetom(f): 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
pocohantas:

You said it all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Starz825(m): 7:54pm On Oct 14, 2021
mrkings84:

It's easy to beat that. Die while still young
You can die on my behalf..since you know better
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by zinaunreal(m): 7:55pm On Oct 14, 2021
Na wa o. One puna for 60 years. I bow
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Testimony1988(m): 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
Wow, that's awesome.
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Vicdmen(m): 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2021
pocohantas:

mad o
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by BigBellyBurst(m): 8:09pm On Oct 14, 2021
elantraceey:

Lmao..... You're sounding like you men do not wish the same thing, trophy wives with shape and face of Beyonce. Look closely around you, there are a lot of homely and matured ladies ready for marriage. Na you dey look up.
cheesy
How many homley ladies are there?
We all have goons wearing the face of feminism.
We have women who have converted themselves to cumdumps,
We have women who's minds are so messed up that they pose a huge menace to everyone around them.

The above women could be found In every status of women across. From the "high class" to the Lowest of low. So it's not about us looking up, it's about us using "filters".

Lastly, your reply just proved y'all don't mean well for us.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by seunayantokun(m): 8:09pm On Oct 14, 2021
Great people! Congratulations!
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Heavance(m): 8:10pm On Oct 14, 2021
pocohantas:

kiss

Badly maintained Nigerian used body

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by bukatyne(f): 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2021
MummyD2020:

My sister, if only u knew what the man did o aside having another woman. Maybe the wife's kids were not well to do then. So she waited for a perfect time. Who knows whether the man was even rubbing it on the wife's face then and beating her on top. Its better u dont hurt some people becos the come back is always hell.

I am not against the pay back; I am thinking why the woman would wait that long.

Look at it:

She endures his cheating and shenanigans for about 30 years (let's say she married at 25... she is 55yrs) before jetting out to start enjoying her life at quarter to old age. She might have incurred irreparable injuries and/or scars while waiting to endure without treating the issue in due time.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maid Pours Her Urine In Her Boss Juice (Video, Pic) / Checkout This Viral Family of 6 Photoshoot / My Mum's Pride Is Breaking My Family Apart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.