Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) (35759 Views)

Couple Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Dance Steps (Pix, Video) / Former Ugandan Couple Celebrate Their Divorce After 6 Years Of Separation (Pix) / Excited Couple Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Doggy Pose Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by houseontherock: 8:19pm On Oct 14, 2021
Eyi wu mi o cool
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by FireKing: 8:24pm On Oct 14, 2021
Bad pikin your mouth ehn no let am kill you one day ooo
pocohantaks:

Una dey always get options when young na.

That tifme sense is not found and gbola is very active. Naso una go dey do like Hitler. Claiming men-are-polygamous-in-nature.

You people forget na una old age dey do strong things pass. Small thing, stroke, kidney failure, diabetes. By that time, all your options (side-chicks) are long gone. You’ll now be blackmailing your virtuous wife into becoming a personal nurse. Reminding you to take your drugs and cooking oilless vegetable soup with plantain swallow.

If God come punish you with woman wey sabi revenge. She would leave you at home and go for omugwo in the US permanently. You will na wear obituary t-shirt and sit in front of your bungalow with a newspaper, watching every movement. One useless redpiller will see you there and come to create thread. “Men take care of yourselves, what I noticed with my neighbour”. The moomoo won’t ask the neighbour how he landed in that situation.

You men won’t give a woman your youth, but when your engine has knocked, you will return home to saddle her with a badly maintained Nigerian used body. Nonsense!

Happy Anniversary to the couple. kiss

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by RIDOO: 8:25pm On Oct 14, 2021
Starz825:
Na old age loook dey fear me pass..
I don't know why...
I just wish to be forever young..
But na lie he no possible

... Honestly we are into this together.One of my phobias.I prayed to live long with a youthful look and skin.That look always bring fear to my heart.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by hatedisplace: 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2021
bukatyne:

I don't subscribe to this though.

Why don't the woman treat the issues as they occur or move on if it is adultery and/or abuse?

Why carry/endure bitterness for so long hoping to 'pay back' in future?
He who laugh last laugh best.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by bukatyne(f): 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2021
hatedisplace:

He who laugh last laugh best.

I don't have that kind of time, tolerance or strength for such.
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by hatedisplace: 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2021
bukatyne:

I don't have that kind of time, tolerance or strength for such.
The society then and now is different.
Divorce was not an option.
We had to endure.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by cayorday89(m): 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2021
pocohantas:

That time sense is not found and gbola is very active. Naso una go dey do like Hitler. Claiming men-are-polygamous-in-nature.

You people forget na una old age dey do strong things pass. Small thing, stroke, kidney failure, diabetes. By that time, all your options (side-chicks) are long gone. You’ll now be blackmailing your virtuous wife into becoming a personal nurse. Reminding you to take your drugs and cooking oilless vegetable soup with plantain swallow.

If God come punish you with woman wey sabi revenge. She would leave you at home and go for omugwo in the US permanently. You will na wear obituary t-shirt and sit in front of your bungalow with a newspaper, watching every movement. One useless redpiller will see you there and come to create thread. “Men take care of yourselves, what I noticed with my neighbour”. The moomoo won’t ask the neighbour how he landed in that situation.

You men won’t give a woman your youth, but when your engine has knocked, you will return home to saddle her with a badly maintained Nigerian used body. Nonsense!

True talk... Last last nature will take its course...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Midas01: 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2021
You need to be inducted into the hall of fame for this one....

Boy oh boy grin
pocohantas:

That time sense is not found and gbola is very active. Naso una go dey do like Hitler. Claiming men-are-polygamous-in-nature.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2021
pocohantas:

Hehehehe grin cheesy wink.

Poco,
Kuku kee am cool

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Kaybae(f): 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2021
pocohantas:

Honestly, I respect you, you summarized everything, though so funny and I almost crack my bones but there are a lot of senses in this, sometimes when you come across old men with newspaper in their hands walking around the street, ask them how they treat their wives when they were young, not all woman has forgiving spirit and old age is usually the time for revenge for some.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Midas01: 8:59pm On Oct 14, 2021
So you people are no longer the ones that are "polygamous in nature" and can't be "eating the same soup everyday"....

Don't worry, time will tell.
BigBellyBurst:

See how you are sounding.

You have forgotten u are the ones that are busy doing bend down select.

A lot of guys out there are ready but u ladies are the ones allowing Instagram to cloud ur brains, chasing every guy away because he didn't slide down the street on a Jaguar to toast you.

I pray all the young men including my self out there will be blessed with long life and prosper in what ever they do.

Amen.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Midas01: 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2021
Yeah it's very likely they got married really early.
Emekayoung:
So how old are they now? Or did they get married early?
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by AkaraAndBread: 9:05pm On Oct 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
60 Years of Patience with one another
60 yrs of tolerating one another
60 yrs of Love, arguments and Understanding
60 Yrs of togetherness despite all challenges
60 yrs of Glory and Celebration.

I Hope our slay queens and kings are taking note of this.
Sir/ Ma, I Celebrate with you. Thank you for Showing us that it is Possible.

@Righteousness2 You have said it all. Please, come and take your reward.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by comtem2011: 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2021
pocohantas:

Ha!!!! I wan die for laff o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by TuFab(f): 9:09pm On Oct 14, 2021
pocohantas:

I always look forward to your clapback. This one too enter. grin cheesy grin grin wink grin cheesy grin cheesy

Congrats to the couple. Hope their kids and grandkids are following their footsteps, they have the perfect role models as parents.
We laidis... Let me keep quiet. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Majesty82(m): 9:09pm On Oct 14, 2021
Congratulations sir. I love what I seeing
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Emeka71(m): 9:12pm On Oct 14, 2021
Starz825:
Na old age loook dey fear me pass..
I don't know why...
I just wish to be forever young..
But na lie he no possible
Old age is even better than being young because in old age you have already attained a mark of old age and long life; but being young means you are yet to attain; and what you have already attained is better than what you are hoping to attain.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by BigBellyBurst(m): 9:14pm On Oct 14, 2021
Midas01:
So you people are no longer the ones that are "polygamous in nature" and can't be "eating the same soup everyday"....

Don't worry, time will tell.
Time won't tell us anything. As I told ur colleague, na una dey waste una time dey do bend down select esp in ur twenties then in ur thierties you will start blaming men for everything that has ever happened to you.
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by TuFab(f): 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2021
Kaybae:
Honestly, I respect you, you summarized everything, though so funny and I almost crack my bones but there are a lot of senses in this, sometimes when you come across old men with newspaper in their hands walking around the street, ask them how they treat their wives when they were young, not all woman has forgiving spirit and old age is usually the time for revenge for some.

But how come women are stronger than men in old age despite going through childbirth and not having as much strength as them? I still wonder.
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by agonordee: 9:30pm On Oct 14, 2021
pocohantas:

is this a personal experience?
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by DigitB: 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hanti u don spit fire give dat young man grin

Maybe he's a new Redpill student.

pocohantas:

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Faslite(m): 9:46pm On Oct 14, 2021
Mastakija:
A year after independence

E no easy cry
A year and two weeks
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by NoToPile: 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2021
pocohantas:

grin grin

Una no go kee person with laugh on this NL.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Mucheslizzy(f): 9:56pm On Oct 14, 2021
pocohantas:

You will live long

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by greatestofall: 9:57pm On Oct 14, 2021
pocohantas:

My goodness!!! Who are you?!!! This should be on marble, portraits... This should be on a freaking neon billboard!!! You just helped posterity to give all these little kids on this platform a heads up. Many of them don't know that they are sowing the wind in the way they treat and speak about women and of course will be reaping the whirlwind in due course. So many men of the older generation are reaping theirs today and these kids have failed to learn. Well done for this wonderfully crafted schooling clapback!! Omo you rock like kilode!! kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Moye04(m): 10:39pm On Oct 14, 2021
[quote author=greatestofall post=106743086]

Omo!! 60th anniversary!
That means the baba and mama would be in their late 80's. Wow! You could tell how the marriage has been by merely looking at them. 60years of wealth of experience! One needs to find couples like this and seat to glean wisdom from them. Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by MummyD2020(f): 11:23pm On Oct 14, 2021
bukatyne:

I am not against the pay back; I am thinking why the woman would wait that long.

Look at it:

She endures his cheating and shenanigans for about 30 years (let's say she married at 25... she is 55yrs) before jetting out to start enjoying her life at quarter to old age. She might have incurred irreparable injuries and/or scars while waiting to endure without treating the issue in due time.

How could she have treated it? By leaving her marriage? Maybe she didnt want to lose that status. Secondly, after all, she is the first wife. Also, her kids were little then. Maybe she was so hurt that she consoled her self with her kids and lost all the love and respect she had for the man. You know these are speculations. Now table don turn, u want make she think twice when dealing with him? What if she was the one that flirted? Shebi she for dey her papa house ni. I no pity the man oh.
Babe please take some time and read Pocohontas post here. Very truthful and similar to the point im making. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by reddingtonblack: 11:40pm On Oct 14, 2021
pocohantas:

Same chorus in every song, you're begining to sound like broken record, men don't have option when they get older, seriously naa evening newspaper ned nwonkwo marry abi, do you know how many young wives alaafin of oyo have in his court yard.
old men don't have options so who are the so called aristos/sugar daddy, you go just talk like say naa only your children dey nairaland, is usifo not old enough to be chindinma father.
Maybe poor old men don't have options, buh a rich old man will forever have option ... why you think all old men endup being push around like vegetables is that yur family background on play, experience they say is the best teacher.
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by greenie77: 1:21am On Oct 15, 2021
reddingtonblack:

Same chorus in every song, you're begining to sound like broken record, men don't have option when they get older, seriously naa evening newspaper ned nwonkwo marry abi, do you know how many young wives alaafin of oyo have in his court yard.
old men don't have options so who are the so called aristos/sugar daddy, you go just talk like say naa only your children dey nairaland, is usifo not old enough to be chindinma father.
Maybe poor old men don't have options, buh a rich old man will forever have option ... why you think all old men endup being push around like vegetables is that yur family background on play, experience they say is the best teacher.

With Nigeria tagged the poverty capital of the world, if we have up to 20 million men who are 50 years and above, what percentage of them are rich like Ned or the Alaafin?

Without going too far,what is the percentage that can boast of living comfortably in terms of housing, guaranteed montly income, healthy food, easy access to healthcare etc?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Beautifulemi(f): 1:59am On Oct 15, 2021
I love love�especially love with happy endings.
Forever to go for you both.
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Vinemeka1(m): 2:51am On Oct 15, 2021
Ooooh thank you Jesus is am so so happy for them,I wish my parents go this far,am jerous.may God bless your union.Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maid Pours Her Urine In Her Boss Juice (Video, Pic) / Checkout This Viral Family of 6 Photoshoot / My Mum's Pride Is Breaking My Family Apart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.