Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Man Locks 2 Children Inside Water Drum For Eating Neighbour’s Food - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Locks 2 Children Inside Water Drum For Eating Neighbour’s Food (28588 Views)

11-Year-Old Boy Found Dead Inside Water Drum Three Days After He Went Missing / Hassana Sale: Man Locks Up Sister For Two Years In Kaduna / 8-month-old Baby Found Dead Inside A Water Drum In Benin (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Locks 2 Children Inside Water Drum For Eating Neighbour’s Food by DavidEsq(m): 7:44am On Oct 15, 2021
Karemarealty288:
Frustration.
cheesy
Re: Man Locks 2 Children Inside Water Drum For Eating Neighbour’s Food by Kobicove(m): 7:45am On Oct 15, 2021
What kind of story is this?

The children's mother left their father 7 years ago yet one of them is 6 years old...
Re: Man Locks 2 Children Inside Water Drum For Eating Neighbour’s Food by Gidexxxx: 7:54am On Oct 15, 2021
If it were how his parents did it will he be alive today
Re: Man Locks 2 Children Inside Water Drum For Eating Neighbour’s Food by erekelayewa(m): 7:55am On Oct 15, 2021
This is pure and early sign of Insanity, i hope i'm talking to Educated people ,not people of southwest who take everything as misery.
Re: Man Locks 2 Children Inside Water Drum For Eating Neighbour’s Food by Derbydebra(f): 7:55am On Oct 15, 2021
Gbedulord:
Rude of him

If you don't want your children to eat from your neighbors you caution or you isolates them

Even though they make that kind of mistake he should have discipline them in a proper way

But na the father na fvckup pass and the children self fvckup bigtime this life don big well well different things na dey happen for this life nowadays o them go fit poison dem that's why the father take para give them but he action too much he treat them like animals

How did the kids Bleep up? Did you even read the part that said the man starved the kids for a full day ? Did you read the part his ex wife left because he is abusive?
Re: Man Locks 2 Children Inside Water Drum For Eating Neighbour’s Food by Emma1Oj(m): 8:07am On Oct 15, 2021
Watin poverty dey cause for this country no be small tin
Re: Man Locks 2 Children Inside Water Drum For Eating Neighbour’s Food by EndBuhariNow(m): 8:15am On Oct 15, 2021
Good man... he want to prevent future Aneni and delico Nwa mama
Re: Man Locks 2 Children Inside Water Drum For Eating Neighbour’s Food by Lokojatoofar: 8:16am On Oct 15, 2021
Because its a man, I dont see any vile comments. If this was a woman, comment secyion would have been filled with vicious comments calling for the heads of women even their own daughters. I pity who takes the words of a nigerian male seriously. Those breed are as useless as the letter K in Knife. Support evil when it suits them and discredit good when it suits them.
Re: Man Locks 2 Children Inside Water Drum For Eating Neighbour’s Food by Lokojatoofar: 8:21am On Oct 15, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
Good man... he want to prevent future Aneni and delico Nwa mama

So being hysically abusive, starving them all day and then abusing them some more for going to eat food from anysource after being starved as in 8 yr old and younger is a good thing? I said it, Nigerian males are among the most useless male species the world can produce. This useless being in human skin is a living testimony to that fact
Re: Man Locks 2 Children Inside Water Drum For Eating Neighbour’s Food by Lokojatoofar: 8:25am On Oct 15, 2021
Kobicove:
What kind of story is this?

The children's mother left their father 7 years ago yet one of them is 6 years old...

So of all thw evil your fellow naija man did in that story, the only thing that bothers you is the error in their ages and timming of their mothers departure? You guys are disgusting
Re: Man Locks 2 Children Inside Water Drum For Eating Neighbour’s Food by Huntsmann: 8:36am On Oct 15, 2021
What sort of wickedness is this?
It's shocking how humans are so wicked against each other
Re: Man Locks 2 Children Inside Water Drum For Eating Neighbour’s Food by fintol: 8:45am On Oct 15, 2021
Angry man
Re: Man Locks 2 Children Inside Water Drum For Eating Neighbour’s Food by Ooye12: 9:00am On Oct 15, 2021
If you give dem food they will never eat neighbors foods f*olish man
Re: Man Locks 2 Children Inside Water Drum For Eating Neighbour’s Food by Kobicove(m): 9:04am On Oct 15, 2021
Lokojatoofar:

So of all thw evil your fellow naija man did in that story, the only thing that bothers you is the error in their ages and timming of their mothers departure? You guys are disgusting

It is your entire generation that is disgusting!!!
Re: Man Locks 2 Children Inside Water Drum For Eating Neighbour’s Food by themanderon: 9:10am On Oct 15, 2021
That right there is a deeply frustrated father channelling his frustration to the wrong direction.
Re: Man Locks 2 Children Inside Water Drum For Eating Neighbour’s Food by Missyajoke(f): 9:13am On Oct 15, 2021
See ehhn there's a limit in which you can tolerate people even though the man reacted badly, I once had a roomates who does things that'll annoy me extremely reason been because she's jealous I have things she doesn't have but do you know what i use to do when she start misbehaving I'll just ignore her. It's when you react you turn to a bad person, the man is not at fault his approach was badd. One of my roommates friend came one day I was sleeping and she wanted to blend pepper, I asked her to leave and she blend the pepper I got angry and as I was about to pour the pepper a way something told me she was actually looking for my reaction so I kept quiet and ignored her. So most times you have to learn to ignore people, no matter what they do never talk, don't even act as if they exist just ignore them. Some people are terrible, they'll be the one at fault and they'll be shedding crocodile tears. Why post the man's picture online?? What for??
Re: Man Locks 2 Children Inside Water Drum For Eating Neighbour’s Food by Artzdanielsz(m): 9:49am On Oct 15, 2021
This is too bad

Q: What goes up and never comes down?
A: My age!

Happy super birthday to me
Re: Man Locks 2 Children Inside Water Drum For Eating Neighbour’s Food by Zainabthegirl1(f): 9:51am On Oct 15, 2021
What!
Re: Man Locks 2 Children Inside Water Drum For Eating Neighbour’s Food by jacoik(m): 10:45am On Oct 15, 2021
Karemarealty288:
Frustration.
lolxxxxx hahahaha abeg no vex. Should in case he dey vex before now abi
Re: Man Locks 2 Children Inside Water Drum For Eating Neighbour’s Food by Purityyy240: 12:26pm On Oct 15, 2021
This is inhumane
Re: Man Locks 2 Children Inside Water Drum For Eating Neighbour’s Food by Mandrake20(m): 12:46pm On Oct 15, 2021
Papa way mumu
Re: Man Locks 2 Children Inside Water Drum For Eating Neighbour’s Food by Gbedulord: 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2021
Derbydebra:

How did the kids Bleep up? Did you even read the part that said the man starved the kids for a full day ? Did you read the part his ex wife left because he is abusive?

Baba calm down na I know na poverty na cos am I nor blame the children sha na hunger na cos am but wetin I dey try to talk na be say this life big well o wicked pipo full this life but nor be everybody na evil but I nor know the neighbors mind whether them good or not
Re: Man Locks 2 Children Inside Water Drum For Eating Neighbour’s Food by Lokojatoofar: 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kobicove:

It is your entire generation that is disgusting!!!

Truth hurts your butt? grin grin grin E pain am grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Unlocks A Phone Without Demanding For Its Receipt, Lands In Police Detention / Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering / Brothers Arrested For Using Mom’s Car To Rob In Lagos (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.