Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:17 AM

The Nigerian army were nice to me Chiwetalu Agu - VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigerian army were nice to me Chiwetalu Agu - VIDEO (1321 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu: Army Release Statement On Why Nollywood Actor Was Arrested / Watch How Nigeria Soldiers Beat Chiwetalu Agu(video) / Twitter User Claims Women Arrested In Oyigbo By The Army Were Raped, Tortured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian army were nice to me Chiwetalu Agu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:38am On Oct 15, 2021
Re: The Nigerian army were nice to me Chiwetalu Agu - VIDEO by Hezzyluv: 6:44am On Oct 15, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: The Nigerian army were nice to me Chiwetalu Agu - VIDEO by benuejosh: 6:46am On Oct 15, 2021
Nigerian soldiers are highly trained personnel with best international standard practices.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian army were nice to me Chiwetalu Agu - VIDEO by appishani1(m): 8:08am On Oct 15, 2021
The potorpotor Republic will definitely punish you for the tenacity you show in coming out to defend the zoo Republic soldiers.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian army were nice to me Chiwetalu Agu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:42am On Oct 15, 2021
appishani1:
The potorpotor Republic will definitely punish you for the tenacity you show in coming out to defend the zoo Republic soldiers.

He is one of them a miscreant

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian army were nice to me Chiwetalu Agu - VIDEO by Staypositive: 11:20am On Oct 15, 2021
benuejosh:
Nigerian soldiers are highly trained personnel with best international standard practices.

Ma gee

Keep decieving yourself... Nigerian soldiers are standerdly trained to kill the innocent people...
They would have waste chiwentalagu if not he is a known person and a celebrity....

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian army were nice to me Chiwetalu Agu - VIDEO by benuejosh: 11:28am On Oct 15, 2021
Staypositive:

Ma gee

Keep decieving yourself... Nigerian soldiers are standerdly trained to kill the innocent people...
They would have waste chiwentalagu if not he is a known person and a celebrity....
behave your name.
Re: The Nigerian army were nice to me Chiwetalu Agu - VIDEO by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 15, 2021
They made you sit on the floor grin
Re: The Nigerian army were nice to me Chiwetalu Agu - VIDEO by Staypositive: 11:36am On Oct 15, 2021
benuejosh:
behave your name.

Ma gee

Keep quiet....
Go and stop the killing of fulanis in benue...
If truly you are a benue man...
You fulani man....
Re: The Nigerian army were nice to me Chiwetalu Agu - VIDEO by Emergingnation(m): 11:43am On Oct 15, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

He is one of them a miscreant
Ikwere stunts, you effort to turn the mind.of the Igbo against IPOB is exercise in futility...

This isn't 60ths when your lots seceded in betraying the Biafra..
Re: The Nigerian army were nice to me Chiwetalu Agu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 1:44pm On Oct 15, 2021
Emergingnation:
Ikwere stunts, you effort to turn the mind.of the Igbo against IPOB is exercise in futility...

Visit this thread so your brain can work properly.

IPOB Dos finally confirms the accusations that the donations raised for late Ikonso was siphoned

https://www.nairaland.com/6803615/Igbos-confirms-late-ikonsos-contribution
Re: The Nigerian army were nice to me Chiwetalu Agu - VIDEO by Emergingnation(m): 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
[s]

Visit this thread so your brain can work properly.

IPOB Dos finally confirms the accusations that the donations raised for late Ikonso was siphoned

https://www.nairaland.com/6803615/Igbos-confirms-late-ikonsos-contribution[/s]
Take your useless thread elsewhere ! Chronic unity beggar..
Re: The Nigerian army were nice to me Chiwetalu Agu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 5:37pm On Oct 15, 2021
Emergingnation:
Take your useless thread elsewhere ! Chronic unity beggar..

Is it true or false. Na u be the unity beggar for forcing people to sit at home

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian army were nice to me Chiwetalu Agu - VIDEO by ablejesus26(m): 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2021
Emergingnation:

No sensible Igboman supports your occult ipob,only thugs, cultist, criminals, hardened prison excapees,drug pushers.

I know you will want to use your cheap tribe tagging game on me�so make I start first.

Face your terror ravaged region.
Bloody bororo terrorist claiming to be Igbo �
Ngwa do your own��.
Re: The Nigerian army were nice to me Chiwetalu Agu - VIDEO by Emergingnation(m): 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Is it true or false. Na u be the unity beggar for forcing people to sit at home
LOOl ! Are we forcing Ikwere people to sit at home...

Better mind your own business and leave Igbo out of your misery..

Chronic unity beggar..
Re: The Nigerian army were nice to me Chiwetalu Agu - VIDEO by Emergingnation(m): 5:58pm On Oct 15, 2021
ablejesus26:
[s]

No sensible Igboman supports your occult ipob,only thugs, cultist, criminals, hardened prison excapees,drug pushers.

I know you will want to use your cheap tribe tagging game on me�so make I start first.

Face your terror ravaged region.
Bloody bororo terrorist claiming to be Igbo �
Ngwa do your own��[/s].
If them born you well, come out physically any where in Igboland and spew that trashed....
Re: The Nigerian army were nice to me Chiwetalu Agu - VIDEO by ablejesus26(m): 6:03pm On Oct 15, 2021
Emergingnation:
[s]If them born you well, come out physically any where in Igboland and spew that trashed[/s]....

Akuko onye ara.
I have always and will always sensitize the younger ones on not allowing themselves be used as elements for self destruct on Igboland �
No be today e start.
You are exposing yourself bit by bit �.
There is only one terrorist region in the country that attacks people for their opinion.
Re: The Nigerian army were nice to me Chiwetalu Agu - VIDEO by kettykin: 6:06pm On Oct 15, 2021
Staypositive:

Ma gee

If they wasted him backlash would have been too much , why waste someone for wearing clothes with picture of the sun and take cover from gun wielding militants. My take is that killing him would have turned the tide against the military
Re: The Nigerian army were nice to me Chiwetalu Agu - VIDEO by Emergingnation(m): 6:07pm On Oct 15, 2021
ablejesus26:

Akuko onye ara.
I have always and will always sensitize the younger ones on not allowing themselves be used as elements for self destruct on Igboland �
No be today e start.
You are exposing yourself bit by bit �.
There is only one terrorist region in the country that attacks people for their opinion.[/s]
[b] Ab0ki, no be you dey claimed Igbo grin come out at any where in Igboland spew that trashed..

Cowards...
Re: The Nigerian army were nice to me Chiwetalu Agu - VIDEO by ablejesus26(m): 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2021
Emergingnation:
Ab0ki, no be you dey claimed Igbo grin come out at any where in Igboland spew that trashed..

Cowards...

Hahaha ���
Bororo terrorist face your terror ravaged Ne ��
Comot body for matter wey no join you�
Re: The Nigerian army were nice to me Chiwetalu Agu - VIDEO by Emergingnation(m): 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
ablejesus26:

Hahaha ���
Bororo terrorist face your terror ravaged Ne ��
Comot body for matter wey no join you�
As an Igbo man, I can walk any where in Igboland and be preaching Biafra and IPOB..

Can you do the same

Coward
Re: The Nigerian army were nice to me Chiwetalu Agu - VIDEO by ablejesus26(m): 6:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
Emergingnation:
As a Igbo man,[b]Fulani I can walk any where in Igbolandfulaniland and be preaching Biafra and IPOB..

Can you do the same

Coward[/b]

Fixed �.
Onye oshi you wan steal Igbo.
Igbo na your mate?
Re: The Nigerian army were nice to me Chiwetalu Agu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
Emergingnation:
LOOl ! Are we forcing Ikwere people to sit at home...

Better mind your own business and leave Igbo out of your misery..

Chronic unity beggar..

Yes u were. U IPOB terrorist were forcing Rivers people example Oyigbo till Wike turned on his recycling plant in Oyigbo.

Don't say leave Igbo say leave IPOB terrorist group
Re: The Nigerian army were nice to me Chiwetalu Agu - VIDEO by Emergingnation(m): 6:45pm On Oct 15, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Yes u were. U IPOB terrorist were forcing Rivers people example Oyigbo till Wike turned on his recycling plant in Oyigbo.

Don't say leave Igbo say leave IPOB terrorist group
When your Ikwere lots were backstabbing Biafra in the 60ths , was IPOB there..
Ikwere has been backstabbing Igbo since time immemorial.

Obigbo are complying with our sit at home order to an extern..

We ain't asking Ikwere the backstabbers and betrayal to join...

Re: The Nigerian army were nice to me Chiwetalu Agu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2021
Emergingnation:
When your Ikwere lots were backstabbing Biafra in the 60ths , was IPOB there..
Ikwere has been backstabbing Igbo since time immemorial.

Obigbo are complying with our sit at home order to an extern..

We ain't asking Ikwere the backstabbers and betrayal to join...

Lol. Should I do a tour this monday make I quote u?
Re: The Nigerian army were nice to me Chiwetalu Agu - VIDEO by orisa37: 7:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
Please Is it the Sit at home IPOB Order that makes GOTV close channels 2, 9 & 17 amongst others since Oga Chiwetalu Agu was with the DSS?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Afikpo Woman, Priscilla Eleje Becomes The First Female To Sign The Naira Note / 2 Reasons Why 2023 Would Be The Easiest Election In Nigeria / Hundreds Of Pdp Members Decamp To Apc In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.