Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Passport Delay In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Passport Delay In Nigeria (3702 Views)

Atiku Weighs Options On Delay In Replacement For Bulkachuwa / 2019 Budget: Blame Yourself For Delay In Passage – Dogara Tells Buhari / Jonathan Caused Delay In Buhari Forming Cabinet, Says Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passport Delay In Nigeria by Gotze1: 2:44pm On Oct 16, 2021
whatdoIknow:
Why so much delay in issuing international passport to Nigerians.
I have been told since three months and still counting that immigration offices across Nigeria are short of booklets so I have to continue to wait till only God knows when.
Why so much embargo on people's career in this country.
Mr Rauf Aregbesola, the interior minister should please explain to us what is happening in his ministry.

Go and pay for Express and save yourself from that stress
Re: Passport Delay In Nigeria by Gotze1: 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2021
IBtxo:

Just pay them and get over it. I paid 250k and got mine within a week.
250k for passport. You must be lie Mohamad younger brother.
Re: Passport Delay In Nigeria by Gotze1: 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2021
Maxymilliano:

250k for Nigeria passport ?
Hahaha
Re: Passport Delay In Nigeria by Gotze1: 2:50pm On Oct 16, 2021
IBtxo:

You are naive. They wasted my time at their ikeja office after paying 160k for express without success and I moved to ikoyi and paid 250k and got it within a week of capturing. I needed to go rest my head somewhere and nothing is gonna stop that.

If these figures scares you, then you are still learning.
Oga you too dey lie. Express no pass 45k. Some will even collect 40k.

Na hell they won go bring the passport for you?
Re: Passport Delay In Nigeria by Gotze1: 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
omoharry:
250k for them to issue you a quick pass sport ? My God!!!
All na lie. The guy is lying big time.

A friend got his same day in Ekiti last month with just 45k for Express.
Re: Passport Delay In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2021
Gotze1:

Got passport the same day?

Here is a challenge, I will give the op 150k, for his transportation to and fro, from Ondo state to Ekiti, pay for his hotel accommodations for 3 nights and should you be able to get him the passport on the same day or even within a week, I will give you 200k for job weldone. NB. You don't have to be present with him, just link him up with your said friend.

Op, can you DM this dude here? And also drop your account details for me also.
Re: Passport Delay In Nigeria by Gotze1: 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2021
IBtxo:

Got passport the same day?

Here is a challenge, I will give the op 150k, for his transportation to and fro, from Ondo state to Ekiti, pay for his hotel accommodations for 3 nights and should you be able to get him the passport on the same day or even within a week, I will give you 200k for job weldone. NB. You don't have to be present with him, just link him up with your said friend.

Op, can you DM this dude here? And also drop your account details for me also.
Yes, capital yes.

In fact, not one or two friends have gotten it same day.

I decided not to collect here in lagos, by December, I am going to get it in Akure, same day with just 50k.

I have already spoken to the person there self.

When you ready to do it. Let me know. You can't spend up to that.

Don't even worry to give me any 200k cos it is your money you will use to collect it.

Just inform me if you are ready to get it.
Re: Passport Delay In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2021
Gotze1:
Yes, capital yes.

In fact, not one or two friends have gotten it same day.

I decided not to collect here in lagos, by December, I am going to get it in Akure, same day with just 50k.

I have already spoken to the person there self.

When you ready to do it. Let me know. You can't spend up to that.

Don't even worry to give me any 200k cos it is your money you will use to collect it.

Just inform me if you are ready to get it.

Not for me, I got mine already. Just want to help the Op since he said not getting the passport might affect his future. I have seen futures ruined because of peanuts.

Let him indicate his readiness and I will quickly make the transfer within seconds.

And no I will still give you the 200k, I don't back down on what I said.
Re: Passport Delay In Nigeria by whatdoIknow: 6:07pm On Oct 16, 2021
Gotze1:

Pls can you link me up wt the person..
I will really appreciate
Re: Passport Delay In Nigeria by whatdoIknow: 6:14pm On Oct 16, 2021
IBtxo:

If you have ever been to one of those offices, you'd see VIP section boldly written on one of the sections. Corruption is relative, so don't judge too fast. Do you know that people can actually pay for and buy a citizenship of anothercountry, IF THEY CAN AFFORD IT? while others keep waiting for interview slots and date? Life no balance.

When you get to certain level in life, you'd understand why a teenage private citizen is allocated military or police personnel to protect him/her with full loaded 90 rounds AK 47.
What's the point of making � when you can't use it?

I think you are right.
There are some obstacles that money take care of.
It is well
Re: Passport Delay In Nigeria by whatdoIknow: 6:34pm On Oct 16, 2021
IBtxo:

Not for me, I got mine already. Just want to help the Op since he said not getting the passport might affect his future. I have seen futures ruined because of peanuts.

Let him indicate his readiness and I will quickly make the transfer within seconds.

Don't worry about the money sir, I will definitely get it done as soon as I can.
I sent you a DM already though
Re: Passport Delay In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 16, 2021
whatdoIknow:

Don't worry about the money sir, I will definitely get it done as soon as I can.
I sent you a DM already though
Replied you.

1 Like

Re: Passport Delay In Nigeria by Degift: 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2021
If you want your passport to be processed fast, add only N10k to get 64-page own whose booklet is available instead of 32-page passport which will be delayed on the excuse of non-availability of booklets.

If you need quick assistance for your passport correction of data ( name, DOB) you may contact: +2348176698847
Re: Passport Delay In Nigeria by Gotze1: 8:21pm On Oct 16, 2021
IBtxo:

It is very sad. This country is something else. Let the op decide. But he already paid them there na
Re: Passport Delay In Nigeria by stephenonyx(m): 8:21pm On Oct 16, 2021
My brother paid 75k yesterday in Festac Office and he got his passport in the evening of the same day. 6 hours Express.
I was so surprised when the brought the passport at home in the evening
Re: Passport Delay In Nigeria by whatdoIknow: 8:31pm On Oct 16, 2021
I appreciate all your contributions so far..
We will surely have a better Nigeria were everything will be easier for us.
We will definitely get there
Re: Passport Delay In Nigeria by Hellokennedy: 6:30am On Oct 19, 2021
IBtxo:

Are you by any chance processing your passport @ikoyi office? If yes, then let me fixed it for you for free.

I have been processing mine (32 pages) in Ikoyi passport office since July 2021.
Please I need help I don't want to loose my admission.
Please WhatsApp me on 08066771390
Re: Passport Delay In Nigeria by tboy070(m): 9:03am On Oct 29, 2021
Please house i want to process my passport 32pages where is the best place to go to and how much. I base in Lagos.
Re: Passport Delay In Nigeria by Innocent94(m): 11:17am On Nov 04, 2021
stephenonyx:
My brother paid 75k yesterday in Festac Office and he got his passport in the evening of the same day. 6 hours Express.
I was so surprised when the brought the passport at home in the evening
hello,pls i would appreciate if i can get d person’s contact,my passport has been with dem for over 5months now,I’m confused,pls help
Re: Passport Delay In Nigeria by Mayhem1: 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2021
IBtxo:

sir please help I never see giveaway for this life everybody dey ignore me, sir any amount will be fine for me just need money for food to eat I have nobody to help me, God bless you cry
Re: Passport Delay In Nigeria by seunhandsome: 5:29am On Nov 18, 2021
[quote author=IBtxo post=10679319

And no I will still give you the 200k, I don't back down on what I said. [/quote]

Please sir I'm in a fix right now, I paid 60k for 32Pgage express booklet on borrowed loan because I need to urgently trave, its after 3 months now and the story and perpetual slogan is "no booklet" I just got a very sure link and now told to pay 120K for 64pages to be delivered in three days but no money to do that. I'm billed to resume outside the country In January, and this passport issue is a big set back. kindly help sir with any amount. 2058417986 UBA Seun
Re: Passport Delay In Nigeria by seunhandsome: 5:33am On Nov 18, 2021
IBtxo:

I'm in a fix right now
Re: Passport Delay In Nigeria by Mayhem1: 8:13am On Nov 18, 2021
IBtxo:

If you have ever been to one of those offices, you'd see VIP section boldly written on one of the sections. Corruption is relative, so don't judge too fast. Do you know that people can actually pay for and buy a citizenship of anothercountry, IF THEY CAN AFFORD IT? while others keep waiting for interview slots and date? Life no balance.

When you get to certain level in life, you'd understand why a teenage private citizen is allocated military or police personnel to protect him/her with full loaded 90 rounds AK 47.
What's the point of making � when you can't use it?

IBtxo i know I've been on ur neck lately and I apologise for disturbing but I really need your help I haven't eaten anything sustainable for the past week now and I have lost so much weight cry if you don't believe we could do a WhatsApp video call. Nothing is too small for me, God bless you sir.
Re: Passport Delay In Nigeria by Frankiss44(m): 8:57am On Nov 18, 2021
Maxymilliano:

250k for Nigeria passport ?

Well, i dont know about him but my boss paid 500k for his wife and 2 kids and they got it within 4 days.. They are in canada as we speak
Re: Passport Delay In Nigeria by poiZon: 10:08am On Nov 18, 2021
Gotze1:

Maybe na diplomatic passport him apply for
Re: Passport Delay In Nigeria by poiZon: 10:11am On Nov 18, 2021
[quote author=seunhandsome post=107723905][/quote]
I get passport to sell..

Na 34page own, got it last year july...
The purpose i got it for has been defeated already so no need keeping it till it expires.

If there is anyway they can change things, then i fit give it out
Re: Passport Delay In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 18, 2021
Gotze1:

The guy might be saying the truth- the comments of fellows on this thread might just be correct.
I paid 70k (SE) but I haven't gotten the passport since 5 days now ( the charge no less than 40k to get it in 3 months).

Booklets as I understand are scarce and limited (inept country). Once the get the booklets, they print for those who pay higher first.

Hence, if you pay high you still might not get your that same day (no booklet) and you might pay 45k and get yours on the day of capture because there might be low applicants in that office and the booklet is available
Re: Passport Delay In Nigeria by kawinzy(f): 3:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
IBtxo:

Please reply your dm sir,I really need a little help,I am hoping you see this..the dm is about me asking for help,I really need it sir,if your heart feels to help me?here Is my acct details,have a good day.

6775670016, fcmb
Re: Passport Delay In Nigeria by Toyade888(m): 10:28pm On Nov 19, 2021
IBtxo:

Good sir God bless you
Re: Passport Delay In Nigeria by chiefobdk2: 10:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
IBtxo:

easy dey lie abeg
Re: Passport Delay In Nigeria by Rosaline5000: 8:55am On Nov 20, 2021
This is good
Re: Passport Delay In Nigeria by orisa37: 10:14am On Nov 20, 2021
It's RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY POLICY OF BMF-BOKOISWA. NOW WE ARE IN A ANARCHY TIME. NIGERIA EXPLOITS THE EVEN.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Photo: Bola Tinubu, Gen Abacha And MKO Abiola / What Reno Said About President Elect Tinubu And Obi Last Year. Picture / UNIBEN Final Year Female Student Dies In Her Sleep In Benin (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.