Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,315 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Guys,has A Lady Ever Toast You,how Did You Felt And What Was Your Reply. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,has A Lady Ever Toast You,how Did You Felt And What Was Your Reply. (5681 Views)

What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. / World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? / Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys,has A Lady Ever Toast You,how Did You Felt And What Was Your Reply. by Bolarineliza202: 9:45am On Oct 15, 2021
Guys come and talk oo,our pretty nairalanders ladies are shy wink wink,so come and share your own experience.
Re: Guys,has A Lady Ever Toast You,how Did You Felt And What Was Your Reply. by FvckAllMods: 9:49am On Oct 15, 2021
Me chairman ugly guys association...

We are here to read lies as usual from handsome claiming simps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys,has A Lady Ever Toast You,how Did You Felt And What Was Your Reply. by Sonnobax15(m): 9:54am On Oct 15, 2021
lipsrsealed
My current gf wey we don dey date for the past 8 years now,na only her use her own mouth take codedly ask me out..... Actually,we met during our GCE days...I been dey eye her those while but fear no gree make me talk my mind via say alot of guys were running after her then...Na After the GCE don finish,I was the only one left and she later came to join me in the poly where I was schooling then,..Na from then and there I hijack her take like tipper driver cool

3 Likes

Re: Guys,has A Lady Ever Toast You,how Did You Felt And What Was Your Reply. by thesicilian: 10:11am On Oct 15, 2021
For guys like us wey fine small come get small money and dey mobile, we no dey hustle for babe, na dem dey rush us

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys,has A Lady Ever Toast You,how Did You Felt And What Was Your Reply. by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 15, 2021
Here to read lies as usual

1 Like

Re: Guys,has A Lady Ever Toast You,how Did You Felt And What Was Your Reply. by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 15, 2021
Make I sit down here dey read unbelievable comments undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys,has A Lady Ever Toast You,how Did You Felt And What Was Your Reply. by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 10:52am On Oct 15, 2021
You never still give up?? Why you wan know? And why not share your own first
Re: Guys,has A Lady Ever Toast You,how Did You Felt And What Was Your Reply. by Whazar(m): 11:28am On Oct 15, 2021
she didnt have the gut so she wrote a letter instead

the nacking was out of this world as i had no feelings for her
i used her as my Bleep toy
shes married now though

5 Likes

Re: Guys,has A Lady Ever Toast You,how Did You Felt And What Was Your Reply. by fourboys: 11:31am On Oct 15, 2021
No be Nigerian girl, their shakara too much abeg embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Guys,has A Lady Ever Toast You,how Did You Felt And What Was Your Reply. by Blessiing(f): 11:46am On Oct 15, 2021
There was this fine handsome guy then, i liked him so fucking much ehn, i never spoke to him because i didnt even know where to start from, we attended the same church and also he used to come visit his friend in my area too,i actually got his number too from someone in church, so i messaged him one day, told him of how i really loved him and bla bla bla, omo i wish i never did cos he embarrassed me and said i wasnt his taste worst was he was with his friends cos i could hear the laughter at the background, i just jejely said no problem and God bless you'.. I felt really sad but life goes on, i started avoiding him too andd never said hi to him,stopped attending the church too and the feelings disappeared but it wasnt easy.. He tried getting my attention but i never gave him the chance again till this day....

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys,has A Lady Ever Toast You,how Did You Felt And What Was Your Reply. by helinues: 11:47am On Oct 15, 2021
That na normal routine...

I simply dey tell them I am not ready for relationship.

No be only ladies have monopoly of rejecting guys, we guys dey reject them too

12 Likes

Re: Guys,has A Lady Ever Toast You,how Did You Felt And What Was Your Reply. by Babara1994(m): 11:57am On Oct 15, 2021
No lady has ever asked me out. Even when I ask them out. Can a lady really ask a man out? That's strange.

1 Like

Re: Guys,has A Lady Ever Toast You,how Did You Felt And What Was Your Reply. by Blessiing(f): 12:02pm On Oct 15, 2021
Babara1994:
No lady has ever asked me out. Even when I ask them out. Can a lady really ask a man out? That's strange.

Yes ladies do that alot, but i no fit try am again grin

4 Likes

Re: Guys,has A Lady Ever Toast You,how Did You Felt And What Was Your Reply. by Jesterinjay: 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2021
Me wey dey compete with obasanjo
Re: Guys,has A Lady Ever Toast You,how Did You Felt And What Was Your Reply. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2021
Re: Guys,has A Lady Ever Toast You,how Did You Felt And What Was Your Reply. by talk2hb1(m): 12:31pm On Oct 15, 2021
Blessiing:
There was this fine handsome guy then, i liked him so fucking much ehn, i never spoke to him because i didnt even know where to start from, we attended the same church and also he used to come visit his friend in my area too,i actually got his number too from someone in church, so i messaged him one day, told him of how i really loved him and bla bla bla, omo i wish i never did cos he embarrassed me and said i wasnt his taste worst was he was with his friends cos i could hear the laughter at the background, i just jejely said no problem and God bless you'.. I felt really sad but life goes on, i started avoiding him too andd never said hi to him,stopped attending the church too and the feelings disappeared but it wasnt easy.. He tried getting my attention but i never gave him the chance again till this day....
Consider it his loss, you get mind sha.
===≈≈∞======≈≈∞=======≠=============
Mine was an indirect approach, she just form some familiarity, then she started closing gap by asking me to be her programming mentor, me wey be learner don jabo well well for her hand in the name of mentoring, I sha know we got involved without official declaration initially, later I was required to do the needful.
It was just fun sha, because of the respect I have for her boldness, and intelligence. She is married now and We still dey communicate though.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys,has A Lady Ever Toast You,how Did You Felt And What Was Your Reply. by Bolarineliza202: 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
You never still give up?? Why you wan know? And why not share your own first
I do have crush on guys,but I never made any attempt to confess my feelings because I have self esteem.I don't want any guy to take my feelings for granted,a guy should be the one to profess his likeness for me and not the other way round.I will rather die crushing on a guy than to tell him.

4 Likes

Re: Guys,has A Lady Ever Toast You,how Did You Felt And What Was Your Reply. by Help2020: 1:29pm On Oct 15, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
Guys come and talk oo,our pretty nairalanders ladies are shy wink wink,so come and share your own experience.
Yes,9 times.Ghana girls don't pretend, they go strait to the point.. 6 Ghanian girls,2 Nigerian girls living in Ghana.I also experience it in Tanzania twice. But I dated 1..
Despite all that I'm still single in my late thirties...
Man do tire self..

7 Likes

Re: Guys,has A Lady Ever Toast You,how Did You Felt And What Was Your Reply. by thinksquad(m): 2:08pm On Oct 15, 2021
Omo, cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys,has A Lady Ever Toast You,how Did You Felt And What Was Your Reply. by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 2:40pm On Oct 15, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

I do have crush on guys,but I never made any attempt to confess my feelings because I have self esteem.I don't want any guy to take my feelings for granted,a guy should be the one to profess his likeness for me and not the other way round.I will rather die crushing on a guy than to tell him.

How about giving him greenlight if you don't want your feelings to be taken for granted!!
Re: Guys,has A Lady Ever Toast You,how Did You Felt And What Was Your Reply. by OnlineArchitect: 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2021
No big deal per say. We're in 21st century
Re: Guys,has A Lady Ever Toast You,how Did You Felt And What Was Your Reply. by OnlineArchitect: 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2021
No big deal per say. We're in the 21st century
Re: Guys,has A Lady Ever Toast You,how Did You Felt And What Was Your Reply. by KingDash: 2:44pm On Oct 15, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
yeah... 3 this week... all in all 10 women.
Re: Guys,has A Lady Ever Toast You,how Did You Felt And What Was Your Reply. by KingDash: 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2021
Help2020:

Yes,9 times.Ghana girls don't pretend, they go strait to the point.. 6 Ghanian girls,2 Nigerian girls living in Ghana.I also experience it in Tanzania twice. But I dated 1..
Despite all that I'm still single in my late thirties...
Man do tire self..

bros naija girls too don dey try... but they ain't so direct tho...

2 Likes

Re: Guys,has A Lady Ever Toast You,how Did You Felt And What Was Your Reply. by luizpippo(m): 2:48pm On Oct 15, 2021
First one ever just jokely said, be my husband na, 3 days later, we had kissing sessions, smooching followed, then my roommate got slapped by her elder brother who claimed to be an Auchi poly cultist, we went to write GCE then.

Course mate was telling me point blank that she rather date me than our class rep or the Soil mechanics lecturer but fear of carry over made me refuse. Nicknamed Suppi by my roomie and bro, cos the boobi dey surplus.

This one asked me out and i couldn't accept because she no fine and my roommate and brother already nicknamed her, boombino.

B, kissed me just like that, na so relationship start, i love this one.

3 currently proclaiming love but i put them in friends zone.

We locomote

7 Likes

Re: Guys,has A Lady Ever Toast You,how Did You Felt And What Was Your Reply. by Bolarineliza202: 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

How about giving him greenlight if you don't want your feelings to be taken for granted!!
I can't give any greenlight as well,in the end he will later end up telling me that I was the one that made passes at him should in case anything later happen,I won't drag my ego through the mood,I am kindda proud wink wink, I have promised myself that I won't think with my heart long time ago,I now think with my head.

2 Likes

Re: Guys,has A Lady Ever Toast You,how Did You Felt And What Was Your Reply. by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 3:19pm On Oct 15, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

I can't give any greenlight as well,in the end he will later end up telling me that I was the one that made passes at him should in case anything later happen,I won't drag my ego through the mood,I am kindda proud wink wink, I have promised myself that I won't think with my heart long time ago,I now think with my head.

you are pessimistic!! smiley smiley . Bleep your Ego Be optimistic...maybe the guy will appreciate if you were the one that made first attempt.

Or you want to sit down and pray your crush approach you?? You might go grow grey hairs before such might happen

4 Likes

Re: Guys,has A Lady Ever Toast You,how Did You Felt And What Was Your Reply. by HajiaNotu: 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2021
I tried it once, cos it's a long distance..
Maybe, I wouldn't have tried it if our location was close...

Most guys will take advantage of the lady involved...
But if you are just there to have fun, hey, why not...shoot your shot shocked

If I like you and then tell you, Its your loss if you declined oo grin

We meuuve..

5 Likes

Re: Guys,has A Lady Ever Toast You,how Did You Felt And What Was Your Reply. by mosdii(m): 3:55pm On Oct 15, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys,has A Lady Ever Toast You,how Did You Felt And What Was Your Reply. by Bolarineliza202: 4:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

you are pessimistic!! smiley smiley . Bleep your Ego Be optimistic...maybe the guy will appreciate if you were the one that made first attempt.

Or you want to sit down and pray your crush approach you?? You might go grow grey hairs before such might happen
I don't pray he approach me,my crush doesn't last longer than 3days or a week,so I see no reason why I will approach a guy.
Like my ego can never make me do it,I so much respect myself as a lady that I can't stoop myself to ask a guy out,it's such an embarrassing thing I will never engage in.
I want a guy to like me first atleast without the idea of me asking him out or giving him any green light ,I can return the feelings then.

3 Likes

Re: Guys,has A Lady Ever Toast You,how Did You Felt And What Was Your Reply. by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

I don't pray he approach me,my crush doesn't last longer than 3days or a week,so I see no reason why I will approach a guy.
Like my ego can never make me do it,I so much respect myself as a lady that I can't stoop myself to ask a guy out,it's such an embarrassing thing I will never engage in.
I want a guy to like me first atleast without the idea of me asking him out or giving him any green light ,I can return the feelings then.

How is it embarassing?? Shed more light!!
Re: Guys,has A Lady Ever Toast You,how Did You Felt And What Was Your Reply. by Bolarineliza202: 4:14pm On Oct 15, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

How is it embarassing?? Shed more light!!
For me to approach a guy and tell him how I feel about him,I don't know about other girls oo, but to me that's the last thing I will ever do.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Females This Dumb When They Are Lusting / Men:stop Licking Pvssy Other Men Spit On And Cum Inside / My Boyfriend Prefers To fūck Me Inside The Bathroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.