Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend (10702 Views)

Thus Raining Season Migh Put Alot Of Young Girl And Guys In Trouble (my Two Cent / I'm In Trouble! My Wife Brought Home An House Help And She Is My Mistress / “Am In Big Trouble, My Wife Can’t Sleep Without Chatting Her Ex” – Newly Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by NLHoodlum: 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2021
Modified: For those complaining about the story being in segments I choose to write it that way it's me writing this except you want a half baked story

It's another Friday so after having a very hectic week I have decided to post this.

On Saturday last week a friend decided to break up with his girlfriend of 3 years because of her abusive and violent nature.
So he called her over to his house being a last child of 5 he never really needed to spend for his family as his other siblings are well-to-do.
So he has time to take care of himself and live a comfortable life while taking care of girlfriend. The thing is she is a very ungrateful woman who never appreciates anything he does for her, This I can testify to because it is something I have noticed numerous times over the last few years.
She acts entitled and this guy is even responsible for sending her younger brother to secondary school up till he did his Waec and he also paid for Jamb which of course the dullard failed and blamed Jamb for failing him.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by NLHoodlum: 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2021
Back to the story, he called her over and told her he is tired of the relationship and would want to single from now on till he finds who to marry.
According to him, She burst into tears and threatened him fire and brimstone if he tries it.
So he quickly left the house and told her to pick anything that belongs to her and move out of the house before he gets back.
Fast forward, he was with me when he received a call that there is trouble at his house at the moment.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nurarabe(m): 10:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
Can you tell us the whole story in single post please �

5 Likes

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by NLHoodlum: 10:23pm On Oct 15, 2021
He quickly ran out of my house and got on his motorcycle as I quickly hopped on the seat behind him to know what the problem is.
We got to his house and what we saw was so shocking that I started feeling dizzy and weak at that moment. His properties were either broken, totally destroyed or burnt, I am talking about properties worth over a Million Naira.

2 Likes

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by NLHoodlum: 10:25pm On Oct 15, 2021
We heard a crash in the house and rushed in to find the door of his fridge broken almost falling off the hinges.
The house was a mess that I saw tears in his eyes as his eyes turned red.
We heard something else being broken in the kitchen and we found his kitchen in a mess with all his food wasted and poured together. That was the straw, he got extremely angry and walked up to her, but she immediately brought out a knife from her waist as if already prepared to kill him but my friend was already out of his mind as he rushed at her and held her neck with his two hands. I quickly rushed at him to prevent him from doing something stupid but it seemed as if he was possessed and refused to let go at this point he finally came back to his senses and let go of as she ran out through the kitchen door and out of the house to the street shouting for help.
To be continued

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by NLHoodlum: 10:26pm On Oct 15, 2021
Nurarabe:
Can you tell us the whole story in single post please �
Too long and I am typing from my head

1 Like

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:26pm On Oct 15, 2021
if you sleep with rats, you shouldnt be surprised to catch fleas.

13 Likes

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 15, 2021
continue please
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by DaddyRochie1642: 10:37pm On Oct 15, 2021
NLHoodlum:

Oga give us gist, don't keep us waiting grin

4 Likes

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nurarabe(m): 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
The story is so sweet...
Continue please....

1 Like

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nigerialabalaba: 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
if you sleep with rats, you shouldnt be surprised to catch fleas.
Na d story of his life he dey share,no mind the guy man. He don find another babe and just dey look for excuse to japa, now e don jam craze girl who get him time.

Ehen, OP, kwantinu.

7 Likes

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by NLHoodlum: 10:48pm On Oct 15, 2021
My friend was so sad that he drank a lot that night, this I is someone who seldom drinks. I was not surprised though after surviving in the streets for so long I am well aware of the transformation of a man to a beast.
She called him that night but he was too drunk to pick si picked the call instead and the first thing I heard were threats to him and his family and how she will make sure his life will become an unbearable hell. I cut the call and laughed to myself thinking about how much guts she has to threaten my friend as people who know me and my peeps know we are not someone to easily provoke just for the fun of it.
So I immediately called my friends and told them to be at alert and watch out for anything out of place, because one thing the street taught me is never underestimate the threat of a woman.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by NLHoodlum: 10:59pm On Oct 15, 2021
Well Sunday was very peaceful as my guy had already calm down and was thinking of ways to start afresh. We all planned to help him in anyway possible, and I never told him about the call or threat so he won't get scared because he once told me she is the only female child out of seven. And all the brothers are violent (probably were she got her violence from). So Monday came and we all went to work, When I got back that evening I received a very shocking news that his girlfriend and 4 of her brothers all of who are residing in a neighbouring state quite close to our community.
I received news that he was beaten in his house by them and told to kneel before her and apologise for his wrong behaviour and else they will break 120 bones out of his 306 bones.
I rushed to his house and found out he wasn't home but was told that he has been taken to a nearby clinic to treat his injuries.
Well I need to sleep so I will continue tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by snarkynehne(f): 11:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
This story sweet die...
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 15, 2021
NLHoodlum:
Well Sunday was very peaceful as my guy had already calm down and was thinking of ways to start afresh. We all planned to help him in anyway possible, and I never told him about the call or threat so he won't get scared because he once told me she is the only female child out of seven. And all the brothers are violent (probably were she got her violence from). So Monday came and we all went to work, When I got back that evening I received a very shocking news that his girlfriend and 4 of her brothers all of who are residing in a neighbouring state quite close to our community.
I received news that he was beaten in his house by them and told to kneel before her and apologise for his wrong behaviour and else they will break 120 bones out of his 306 bones.
I rushed to his house and found out he wasn't home but was told that he has been taken to a nearby clinic to treat his injuries.
Well I need to sleep so I will continue tomorrow
Ow don't sleep please
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by MASTERYANKEE: 11:08pm On Oct 15, 2021
Fuvvvk shirttt
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by anthonyuncle(m): 11:11pm On Oct 15, 2021
me too will sleep,
you will complete this story in the dream with me

1 Like

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Olumighty123(m): 11:31pm On Oct 15, 2021
The moment you start splitting your narratives into different segments, i loose interest. Do well to put it out once.

2 Likes

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by OnlineArchitect: 11:36pm On Oct 15, 2021
Click Like if you lost interest in reading

15 Likes

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by arthurwillia(m): 11:55pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lol he left her to pick what’s hers knowing her useless behavior
Your friend na confirm omugo

8 Likes

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by edochie12: 1:06am On Oct 16, 2021
Guy complete this story abeg
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Capitalpunisher: 1:54am On Oct 16, 2021
Na waaooo
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by IceColdVeins(m): 2:02am On Oct 16, 2021
Shey I fit see the next episode for Netflix?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Michelle55: 2:35am On Oct 16, 2021
We dey wait for the completion of this story.. Please don't keep us waiting for too long, I would like to know how it ended.
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Fakbrown: 5:43am On Oct 16, 2021
Hmm lesson to learn, me will just breakup in an eatery, you break anything, I go deny your papa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Mrscarter(f): 5:51am On Oct 16, 2021
NLHoodlum:
Back to the story, he called her over and told her he is tired of the relationship and would want to single from now on till he finds who to marry.
According to him, She burst into tears and threatened him fire and brimstone if he tries it.
So he quickly left the house and told her to pick anything that belongs to her and move out of the house before he gets back.
Fast forward, he was with me when he received a call that there is trouble at his house at the moment.

Lesson learnt. Careful who u mix with. I learnt a similar lesson a few years ago n still not on my feet from everything i lost in valuables.
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Kingtim(m): 5:56am On Oct 16, 2021
This na story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 16, 2021
NLHoodlum:

Are you supposed to be typing from your ass?

Interest lost.

Mynd44, I command you to lock this thread. angry
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by jodpoundz(m): 6:28am On Oct 16, 2021
Interesting, that your friend is not a real street guy

3 Likes

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by NLHoodlum: 6:47am On Oct 16, 2021
When I got there I was felt anger but I kept it well restrained, another thing I learnt from the street is that before you offend anyone make sure that it is someone you can handle so that you won't make things worse for yourself.
So after asking about his well-being and I was told his injuries are just superficial injuries and won't cause him any harm long term, I started the next phase of my plan: Tracking and finding out everything about the girls family.
So after leaving the clinic I called my friend 'Emirates' to get information about them ( We call him Emirates because of his speed in finding out information about people). So the next day at 5.30pm Emirates gave us information on the family.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by NLHoodlum: 6:49am On Oct 16, 2021
HenryDion:

Are you supposed to be typing from your ass?
Interest lost.
Mynd44, I command you to lock this thread. angry

Nigga it's been a while

1 Like

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by NLHoodlum: 6:50am On Oct 16, 2021
Fakbrown:
Hmm lesson to learn, me will just breakup in an eatery, you break anything, I go deny your papa
Smart

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Stands On A Pretty Lady's Buttocks, Causes Outrage Online (Video, Photos) / Would You Wish Your Estranged Ex Happy Birthday? / Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.