Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:29 PM

UK Warns Citizens To Avoid Crowd Ahead Of EndSARS Anniversary - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Warns Citizens To Avoid Crowd Ahead Of EndSARS Anniversary (24447 Views)

DJ Switch On EndSARS Anniversary: My Life Changed On This Day For Worse / Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police / Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Warns Citizens To Avoid Crowd Ahead Of EndSARS Anniversary by Lordd22: 10:16am On Oct 16, 2021
Biafraaaaaa too should warn their animals oooo lol
Re: UK Warns Citizens To Avoid Crowd Ahead Of EndSARS Anniversary by Hallabee1(m): 10:19am On Oct 16, 2021
Aje...

we MOVE
Re: UK Warns Citizens To Avoid Crowd Ahead Of EndSARS Anniversary by musicwriter(m): 10:21am On Oct 16, 2021
You all should know it that this so called UK warning is actually a political statement to show support to the Nigerian government. It's actually targeted at just a few people. That's one of the many ways the UK orchestrate and manipulate minds in order to control the ruling class in their former colonies.
Re: UK Warns Citizens To Avoid Crowd Ahead Of EndSARS Anniversary by Wernerblue: 10:28am On Oct 16, 2021
The useless ppl who caused us problems are talking
Re: UK Warns Citizens To Avoid Crowd Ahead Of EndSARS Anniversary by dapolaw(m): 10:34am On Oct 16, 2021
Is he not a Biafran?

AlexBells:
UK is very stupid ass licking country, they are holding down your citizen here and you are telling your other priority citizens not to near protesting crowd, why not evacuate every of your citizens here.

Why would I blame you, when your priority citizens have more rights than me in my country, always thinking that the only people deserving of safety is your lots.

You pretend to care but deep down you are scared of Nigeria because of the enormous power it wields in the continent becuase of the potential power she represents in the hands of China.

You want to continue your exploitation even in the alter of injustice, you had turned a blind eye since the Biafran war which was a war of justice, to think this people gave us the bible.

Fellow Nigerians let's be careful and steadfast and resilient but we are practically on our own, even if Nigeria would have to divide, the common man needs not burn ourselves
Re: UK Warns Citizens To Avoid Crowd Ahead Of EndSARS Anniversary by Valuc: 10:42am On Oct 16, 2021
Lala please look into this mumu meet Sandra advert whenever I want to read... It's annoying
Re: UK Warns Citizens To Avoid Crowd Ahead Of EndSARS Anniversary by Dedemworld: 10:43am On Oct 16, 2021
AlexBells:
UK is very stupid ass licking country, they are holding down your citizen here and you are telling your other priority citizens not to near protesting crowd, why not evacuate every of your citizens here.

Why would I blame you, when your priority citizens have more rights than me in my country, always thinking that the only people deserving of safety is your lots.

You pretend to care but deep down you are scared of Nigeria because of the enormous power it wields in the continent becuase of the potential power she represents in the hands of China.

You want to continue your exploitation even in the alter of injustice, you had turned a blind eye since the Biafran war which was a war of justice, to think this people gave us the bible.

Fellow Nigerians let's be careful and steadfast and resilient but we are practically on our own, even if Nigeria would have to divide, the common man needs not burn ourselves

Stop making noise joor, yenyyenyenyenyen...... he is UK citizen but Nigerian citizen by birth. So because Kanu is here in Nigeria now UK should start war with Nigeria, shebi na kanu be the UK president held in Nigeria.. if someone hasn't support Biafra. U will start attacking the person. I tot u guys were making mouth that UK will send down his Nuclear weapon to Nigeria na and rescue Kanu.. If u like cry, Kanu is here in Nigeria and he's not moving an inch. The only inch he can move to is a prison
Re: UK Warns Citizens To Avoid Crowd Ahead Of EndSARS Anniversary by seyz91(m): 10:45am On Oct 16, 2021
confirm!
AlexBells:

Re: UK Warns Citizens To Avoid Crowd Ahead Of EndSARS Anniversary by SVC6000: 10:46am On Oct 16, 2021
Anniversary turned bloody
Re: UK Warns Citizens To Avoid Crowd Ahead Of EndSARS Anniversary by HighQue007: 10:47am On Oct 16, 2021
AlexBells:

You are very right !!

That is what it feels like but you know UK has limits too considering Nigeria sovereignty. They might not interfere or else it get more dirty. It’s everybody for urself. We can do it
Re: UK Warns Citizens To Avoid Crowd Ahead Of EndSARS Anniversary by Kcboy0806(m): 10:56am On Oct 16, 2021
These same people are our problem.
Re: UK Warns Citizens To Avoid Crowd Ahead Of EndSARS Anniversary by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 16, 2021
This is clearly a case of mosquito on testicles. How we go take kill am now?
Re: UK Warns Citizens To Avoid Crowd Ahead Of EndSARS Anniversary by lasisi69(f): 11:06am On Oct 16, 2021
undecided
Re: UK Warns Citizens To Avoid Crowd Ahead Of EndSARS Anniversary by Jaybee3455(m): 11:14am On Oct 16, 2021
Any fool caught celebrating end sarrs anniversary should be shot at sight.
Jobless and useless youths
Re: UK Warns Citizens To Avoid Crowd Ahead Of EndSARS Anniversary by ComeToJesus: 11:26am On Oct 16, 2021
AlexBells:

Guy, you haven't discovered yourself yet. Wetin concern UK with your homegrown acrimony and pettiness?

Na wao!!!
Re: UK Warns Citizens To Avoid Crowd Ahead Of EndSARS Anniversary by Newton85: 11:26am On Oct 16, 2021
AlexBells:

Please, what's the usefulness of mentally unstable Kanu to Britain?
Re: UK Warns Citizens To Avoid Crowd Ahead Of EndSARS Anniversary by AlexBells(m): 11:28am On Oct 16, 2021
Dedemworld:

Stop making noise joor, yenyyenyenyenyen...... he is UK citizen but Nigerian citizen by birth. So because Kanu is here in Nigeria now UK should start war with Nigeria, shebi na kanu be the UK president held in Nigeria.. if someone hasn't support Biafra. U will start attacking the person. I tot u guys were making mouth that UK will send down his Nuclear weapon to Nigeria na and rescue Kanu.. If u like cry, Kanu is here in Nigeria and he's not moving an inch. The only inch he can move to is a prison
You are just so paranoid about Kanu of all the things I said why is it only Kanu that matters to you, the UK in this case is clearly suppressing freedom of expression by telling their citizens to avoid, they could have just kept their mouth shut becuase protest is human right of peaceful assembly and the populace is not the wrong one here so why would UK make such open declaration in presumptions supports of a brutal approach by the government
Re: UK Warns Citizens To Avoid Crowd Ahead Of EndSARS Anniversary by Newton85: 11:29am On Oct 16, 2021
Eboes should go down to their states to protest. No one will use some silly "protest" in Lagos to advance their IPOBic agenda. Him Tuo Lie Obi used James Nwafor of SARS to massacre Eboe youths in Anambra, let them go there to protest.
Re: UK Warns Citizens To Avoid Crowd Ahead Of EndSARS Anniversary by AlexBells(m): 11:30am On Oct 16, 2021
Newton85:
Please, what's the usefulness of mentally unstable Kanu to Britain?
I think now he is of economic importance otherwise why would they issue a statement, would Kanu be protesting?, this is about us not about him, I'm just saying if the UK can not even consider a citizen what becomes of us, even if according to you Kanu is unstable the UK knew him better before granting him citizenship
Re: UK Warns Citizens To Avoid Crowd Ahead Of EndSARS Anniversary by AlexBells(m): 11:32am On Oct 16, 2021
ComeToJesus:

Guy, you haven't discovered yourself yet. Wetin concern UK with your homegrown acrimony and pettiness?

Na wao!!!
A lot cause their citizen are not the target that's why they indirectly supports inhumanity
Re: UK Warns Citizens To Avoid Crowd Ahead Of EndSARS Anniversary by Sammerboi: 11:34am On Oct 16, 2021
Nigeria is a failed state.
Re: UK Warns Citizens To Avoid Crowd Ahead Of EndSARS Anniversary by richmond500: 11:34am On Oct 16, 2021
SmartPolician:
Here comes a country that loves its people. cheesy

The federal ministry of information should at least pretend to love us by issuing advisory to Nigerians living in the country and elsewhere in the world once in a while. undecided

For Christ's sake, Lai Mohammed is not just paid to lie. undecided
if they do, Sowore will tell them "u can't stop us"
Re: UK Warns Citizens To Avoid Crowd Ahead Of EndSARS Anniversary by Jostoman: 11:40am On Oct 16, 2021
If the government did not highjack it the way they normally do nothing will happen that day because it is just a peaceful protest to honor those heroes that lost their lives during Endsars protest most especially those ones that lost their lives at lekki tollgate.
Re: UK Warns Citizens To Avoid Crowd Ahead Of EndSARS Anniversary by infogeneral: 11:51am On Oct 16, 2021
That's the best the UK, US or any other international organizations could do now. After warning, you go out there and something happens you are your own. There are a lot of crisis facing the international community that requires greater attention than Nigeria. Deadly COVID-19 virus, humanitarian crisis in Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq, Myanmar, DRC to name a few.

Use your head and don't be used.
Re: UK Warns Citizens To Avoid Crowd Ahead Of EndSARS Anniversary by faste: 11:53am On Oct 16, 2021
Eriokanmi:
...that's possible after we have a REAL country. We're still experimenting as we don't have a country yet. In a country, you don't segregate, you love equaly , leaders in a real country aren't bigots, they don't practice impunity as a leader and as seen today rather, they practice equity, justice and fairness for all. Security, health and safety of citizens would be paramount to you as a leader and you must be ready to die in the course of making the 3 happen. In a country, leaders lead to serve and not the other way round.

In Nigeria, there are many countries waiting for a rebirth and sovereignty. That robe used to tie these countries to Nigeria would soon become loose and every country would stand on their own. Mark it today
Add this:In a real country army does not burn down communities and private citizen property with or without provocation as it has happened severally in the South.

1 Like

Re: UK Warns Citizens To Avoid Crowd Ahead Of EndSARS Anniversary by King44(m): 11:55am On Oct 16, 2021
Aufbauh:
To be forewarned is to be forearmed!
The UK actually knows that Nigeria 'pissfool' protesters usually turn out to be hoodlums.

Democracy gives people the kind of leaders they deserve. Admitting this is a bitter pill that most citizens fail to swallow. Though bitter, ...
contradictory, they know that it's likely that pissloving people like you and the government might kill people that day.
Re: UK Warns Citizens To Avoid Crowd Ahead Of EndSARS Anniversary by Bigchristo: 12:01pm On Oct 16, 2021
SmartPolician:
Here comes a country that loves its people. cheesy

The federal ministry of information should at least pretend to love us by issuing advisory to Nigerians living in the country and elsewhere in the world once in a while. undecided

For Christ's sake, Lai Mohammed is not just paid to lie. undecided
Funny enough Nnamdi Kanu is a British citizen so why did they fold their hands if they love their citizens? They’re just an ass licking colonists
Re: UK Warns Citizens To Avoid Crowd Ahead Of EndSARS Anniversary by Jostoman: 12:05pm On Oct 16, 2021
infogeneral:
That's the best the UK, US or any other international organizations could do now. After warning, you go out there and something happens you are your own. There are a lot of crisis facing the international community that requires greater attention than Nigeria. Deadly COVID-19 virus, humanitarian crisis in Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq, Myanmar, DRC to name a few.

Use your head and don't be used.

oga forget that your preaching nobody is using anybody. Those people that lost their lives during that protest last year deserve a peaceful remembrance.
Re: UK Warns Citizens To Avoid Crowd Ahead Of EndSARS Anniversary by OgunkeelAllMod: 12:59pm On Oct 16, 2021
sad Let move this to #EndNigeria pls the useless country is fuukked deep in that asS already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Handlers Should Stop Him From Reciting Quranic Verses - Jaafar / Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped / No Restructuring, No 2019 Election –southern Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.