Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Am Investing 9m For Msc In University Of Aberdeen - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Am Investing 9m For Msc In University Of Aberdeen (5551 Views)

I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK / Advice: Learning A Skilled Work Before Moving To US For Msc. / Planes Wedged Together After Collision At Aberdeen Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Investing 9m For Msc In University Of Aberdeen by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 20, 2021
Omoooo,Japa con hard pass calculus...

1 Like

Re: Am Investing 9m For Msc In University Of Aberdeen by feelgoodstuffs(m): 6:53am On Oct 21, 2021
elijah101:
some people might not mind getting a place not close to the city centre ..like me .. with a tapu you dont need to show any other doc to get permit , and after a few years one can apply for the main residency ... but the tapu gives you right to stay as long as you want ... as long as its not a land or inhabitable place you bought ooo ... to me , turkey and serbia are the most easiest path to residency ...

Easiest path to residency… that’s if the same country can generate the money invested.
Re: Am Investing 9m For Msc In University Of Aberdeen by BigDawsNet: 7:51am On Oct 21, 2021
InvestorO:
Omoooo,Japa con hard pass calculus...

When money is available
Japa is easy

1 Like

Re: Am Investing 9m For Msc In University Of Aberdeen by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 21, 2021
BigDawsNet:

When money is available
Japa is easy

You mean buying citizenship?
Re: Am Investing 9m For Msc In University Of Aberdeen by elijah101(m): 10:24am On Oct 21, 2021
well you said it , but we have different reasons for the path we take ..
feelgoodstuffs:

Easiest path to residency… that’s if the same country can generate the money invested.
Re: Am Investing 9m For Msc In University Of Aberdeen by BigDawsNet: 10:54am On Oct 21, 2021
InvestorO:

You mean buying citizenship?

Hmm just one of the easiest

Traveling legally or for short visit
When you have the necessary money...it's easy
Re: Am Investing 9m For Msc In University Of Aberdeen by Kingkyle1(m): 1:57am On Oct 23, 2021
ednut1:
unless you are studying a course that is on the shortage list for jobs. You are likely wasting ya time. Unless you go find person marry there after
Re: Am Investing 9m For Msc In University Of Aberdeen by Engr2000: 3:46am On Oct 23, 2021
Go for this , you will not regret it. Preferably can you switch to IT related course like... Business Analytics, Business Intelligence, Information security, Management Information Science or cybersecurity
Munamoqel:
Hello i need advice am planing to invest around 9m (16000) for an msc in international business and finance at the university of aberdeen Scotland . Is this a good move people with expirence I need advice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Investing 9m For Msc In University Of Aberdeen by jtech17: 12:44pm On Oct 24, 2021
Engr2000:
Go for this , you will not regret it. Preferably can you switch to IT related course like... Business Analytics, Business Intelligence, Information security, Management Information Science or cybersecurity
how can one switch when your first degree is not in a computer related course and you've not had any tech experience
Re: Am Investing 9m For Msc In University Of Aberdeen by jtech17: 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2021
Engr2000:
a course like MSC fintech sef is good.

Re: Am Investing 9m For Msc In University Of Aberdeen by abouzaid: 10:19am On Oct 25, 2021
elijah101:
some people might not mind getting a place not close to the city centre ..like me .. with a tapu you dont need to show any other doc to get permit , and after a few years one can apply for the main residency ... but the tapu gives you right to stay as long as you want ... as long as its not a land or inhabitable place you bought ooo ... to me , turkey and serbia are the most easiest path to residency ...
good day, please, can you give a pointer on how to migrate legally to Serbia and or Turkey? Help your brother out, i wanted to apply for an msc in Germany this year but the embassy was not giving visa appointments so i abandoned the idea and decided marry and establish small here for the mean time before trying to move again in a few years time. Please, give me pointers, i can't see anything good in Nigeria's future, i'm not going to make quick money but aims to settle down permanently there and live a decent life with my family.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kuwait Visa Requirement / YANKARI, Nigeria's Most Popular National Park / Calabar, Most Hospitable People In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.