Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,424 members, 7,853,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

How I Met My Wife On 2go – Man Shared His Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Met My Wife On 2go – Man Shared His Experience (1325 Views)

Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go / Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Met My Wife On 2go – Man Shared His Experience by faith2kool(f): 11:48am On Oct 16, 2021
where una dey see this kind love for social media..
Nigerian man share how he met his heartbeat via social media platform "2go" he also advice young ladies to be nice and friendly to men they meet on social media.

Antatica Ukoima an Uyo based Enterprenuer and Nurse set to walk down the aisle with his beautiful bride Esther he met on 2go, a mobile social networking application far back 2012.

Don’t be scared, there’s still genuine LOVE on Social Media.
According to Antatica, mature and healthy responses from Esther during chatting gave birth to what you will be witnessing this Saturday.
HIS ADVICE:
Respond maturely & be nice to people that comes to your inbox and DM. Being nice on social media will open great doors for you and bring you referrals from people you least expect. Not everything on social media is scam or fake, a lot are real.
You never know, Destiny change can come from social media.

Source: https://tigblog.com.ng/2021/10/16/how-i-met-my-wife-on-2go-man-shared-his-experience/

Re: How I Met My Wife On 2go – Man Shared His Experience by Sonnobax15(m): 11:51am On Oct 16, 2021
lipsrsealed
That was when social media was really helping matters.... Through that the same 2go,I linked a good friend of mine with the lady he's presently dating......I met my roomie through 2go too.....

Unlike now, ordinary hi and hello wey person go message girl on facebook and WhatsApp,she go just read your message,then snub am undecided. Na that thing dey pain me pass self.....If you know you can't and don't want to be my friend,why not kukuma block or unfriend me undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Met My Wife On 2go – Man Shared His Experience by faith2kool(f): 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2021
it so painful tho... but some girls are mature
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
That was when social media was really helping matters.... Through that the same 2go,I linked a good friend of mine with the lady he's presently dating......I met my roomie through 2go too.....

Unlike now, ordinary hi and hello wey person go message girl on facebook and WhatsApp,she go just read your message,then snub am undecided. Now that thing dey pain me pass self.....If you know you can't and don't want to be my friend,why not kukuma block or unfriend me undecided
Re: How I Met My Wife On 2go – Man Shared His Experience by Bombastically00(m): 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

Unlike now, ordinary hi and hello wey person go message girl on facebook and WhatsApp,she go just read your message,then snub am undecided. Now that thing dey pain me pass self.....If you know you can't and don't want to be my friend,why not kukuma block or unfriend me undecided
That's why I ask for permission to slide into ladies Dm to avoid embarrassment smiley...
Re: How I Met My Wife On 2go – Man Shared His Experience by Bombastically00(m): 12:07pm On Oct 16, 2021
faith2kool:
Yeah 10% out of 100%
Re: How I Met My Wife On 2go – Man Shared His Experience by Sonnobax15(m): 12:08pm On Oct 16, 2021
faith2kool:
You may be right....But I don't know what's your definition of maturity here sis...Yeah,some girls are matured to an extent,like chatting with you to an extent,of even giving you her number....But na when you wor proceed the friendship,na then you go know say that her number wey she give to you so na big trap she set for you...
Re: How I Met My Wife On 2go – Man Shared His Experience by faith2kool(f): 12:11pm On Oct 16, 2021
yeah some will use it as avenue to demand for card.. that's what some of my female do
Sonnobax15:
You may be right....But I don't know what's your definition of maturity here sis...Yeah,some girls are matured to an extent,like chatting with you to an extent,of even giving you her number....But na when you wor proceed the friendship,na then you go know say that her number wey she give to you so na big trap she set for you...
Re: How I Met My Wife On 2go – Man Shared His Experience by Sonnobax15(m): 12:14pm On Oct 16, 2021
faith2kool:
yeah some will use it as avenue to demand for card.. that's what some of my female do
grin You see......Those types of girls no dey dey my DM pass the least moment she put me on Bill undecided. Because it's either I tell her straight up that I'm broke or I block her.......
Girl wey truly like guyman no dey bill am at the very moment he wor throw hook....She go first allow the friendship/relationship grow small...
Re: How I Met My Wife On 2go – Man Shared His Experience by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 16, 2021
I'm leaving here for 2go then.No husband materials for nairaland, na only knacking materials full here.

2 Likes

Re: How I Met My Wife On 2go – Man Shared His Experience by Demigod22: 1:03pm On Oct 16, 2021
Their love story is thrilling, I like the guy though. Some girls are making it hard for guys to find love on social media. Little conversation with girls, they start telling you their entire problems and seeking for favour. I just wish and pray that I meet my soulmate at the appropriate time and right place.
Re: How I Met My Wife On 2go – Man Shared His Experience by faith2kool(f): 2:24pm On Oct 16, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin.. are you sure you going find anyone in that social media?
Iyaebe:
I'm leaving here for 2go then.No husband materials for nairaland, na only knacking materials full here.
Re: How I Met My Wife On 2go – Man Shared His Experience by faith2kool(f): 2:25pm On Oct 16, 2021
To be honest.... Any woman that's love you will be scared of asking you for money
Sonnobax15:
grin You see......Those types of girls no dey dey my DM pass the least moment she put me on Bill undecided. Because it's either I tell her straight up tbag I'm broke or I block her.......
Girl wey truly like guyman no dey bill am at the very moment he wor throw hook....She go first allow the friendship/relationship grow small...
Re: How I Met My Wife On 2go – Man Shared His Experience by faith2kool(f): 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2021
Yes... It interesting
Demigod22:
Their love story is thrilling, I like the guy though. Some girls are making it hard for guys to find love on social media. Little conversation with girls, they start telling you their entire problems and seeking for favour. I just wish and pray that I meet my soulmate at the appropriate time and right place.
Re: How I Met My Wife On 2go – Man Shared His Experience by Sonnobax15(m): 2:31pm On Oct 16, 2021
faith2kool:
To be honest.... Any woman that's love you will be scared of asking you for money
cool E be like say you go know book for real life well well cool

1 Like

Re: How I Met My Wife On 2go – Man Shared His Experience by Greystone: 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2021
2go babes... for serious relationship? Unto marriage level?

Let me just keep quiet.. lipsrsealed
Re: How I Met My Wife On 2go – Man Shared His Experience by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2021
Greystone:
2go babes... for serious relationship? Unto marriage level?

Let me just keep quiet.. lipsrsealed

was never on 2go for relationships
2go was for rapbattles damn i missed those day!

1 Like

Re: How I Met My Wife On 2go – Man Shared His Experience by faith2kool(f): 6:15pm On Oct 16, 2021
Thanks dear
Sonnobax15:
cool E be like say you go know book for real life well well cool
Re: How I Met My Wife On 2go – Man Shared His Experience by faith2kool(f): 6:17pm On Oct 16, 2021
The founder of 2go was not creative, wasn't working how to be up to date
azraeljaheel:

was never on 2go for relationships
2go was for rapbattles damn i missed those day!

Re: How I Met My Wife On 2go – Man Shared His Experience by franchuks(m): 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2021
Back in the days. Sleepless nights for 2go

(1) (Reply)

Couple Spotted Chopping Themselves In A Car In Public / Here Are Reason Why Some Ladies Prefer Older Men / Bob Marley Died Of An Leg Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.