Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria (16372 Views)

Tinubu Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria — South-West Governors / 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack / Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2021
Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal of Sokoto State has affirmed that no one group of people, no matter their religious affiliation or tribe can arrogate the leadership of Nigeria to themselves to the exclusion of other people of the country.

He stated this on Friday when he received the National President of the Christian Association of Nigeria, Rev, Ayokunle Samson Olasupo, who paid him a courtesy visit at the Council Chamber of Government House, Sokoto.

According to him, “The leadership of the country is mutually complementary as Nigeria belongs to every Nigerian, and no one will send anyone out of the country, hence the need to remain together for the betterment of the country.

“The kind of leadership the country needs is one that will understand the issues of diversities and is inclusive in its approach to governance, without tribal or religious sentiments.

“Both Islam and Christianity have been coexisting even before the union of the country came into existence. Those who know history said Christianity and Islam belong to the same root. Jerusalem and Damascus are examples of places where the two religions are being practised side by side.”

Tambuwal commended the Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar and the CAN President for their efforts in preaching peace and unity in the country, indicating that Sokoto State is home to every Nigerian irrespective of religious, tribal or ethnic differences.

He explained that in pursuance of this objective of unity, all children of other Nigerians resident in the state who attend public schools are exempted from paying fees just as the indigenes of the state enjoy free education.

In his remarks, the CAN President, Rev. Olasupo said he was in the state to interact with the Sultanate, the government and the people of Sokoto State so as to find ways to overcome the security challenges being faced in the country.

Calling on Muslims and Christians to live in harmony, Rev. Olasupo condoled the people of the state over the loss of lives occasioned by the unfortunate incident of bandits’ attacks in some communities of the state.

https://punchng.com/no-one-has-monopoly-of-leading-nigeria-says-tambuwal/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria by Davash222(m): 5:27pm On Oct 16, 2021
Na so dem dey talk. Believe their words at your own detriment.

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria by Baawaa(m): 5:27pm On Oct 16, 2021
No one, but northerners has monopolized the leadership of Nigeria

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria by temitope27(m): 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2021
Who is speaking

4 Likes

Re: Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria by Myhusband(m): 6:56pm On Oct 16, 2021
i can never trust any aboki, not to talk of a Fulani man, those cunning cows can never be trusted

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria by Penguin2: 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2021
First it was Archbishop Adewale Martins...

And now Tambuwal has joined the rhetorics.

Fulani and Yoruba should not think they have monopoly of ruling Nigeria.

Every region( Southeast) should be made to feel a sense of belonging.

Until then, Nigeria shall have no peace.

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria by PrinceOfLagos: 7:16pm On Oct 16, 2021
Power will return to the south in 2023
Re: Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria by fredoooooo: 7:28pm On Oct 16, 2021
We all know .. make we see as he go play ..
Re: Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria by slawormiir: 7:28pm On Oct 16, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria by chrisanderson99: 7:28pm On Oct 16, 2021
K
Re: Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria by Urbanchampion: 7:28pm On Oct 16, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria by Gandah(m): 7:28pm On Oct 16, 2021
Clowns grin
Re: Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria by magoo10(m): 7:28pm On Oct 16, 2021
Una shame dey shame us
Only him knows who he is referring to

8 Likes

Re: Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria by xeratech: 7:29pm On Oct 16, 2021
As the best web developer in Nigeria I have the monopoly to deliver my people from neocolonialism and extreme poverty.

But let me relaunch my school app first wink
Re: Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria by donprinyo(m): 7:29pm On Oct 16, 2021
Chelsea don win and I'm still angry
Re: Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria by letristian: 7:29pm On Oct 16, 2021
Tell your Northern brothers

After all your former state slogan was "Born to Rule" until Nigerians agitated against it.
Re: Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria by Staypositive: 7:29pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ma gee
It is well.....

This man should go and tell that to the fulanis....

post=106796271:
GBAM!!

Oga I mentioned you for another thread you no show....
A man was complaining how hunger is killing him and his family.....
I mentioned you to come and tell him how your darling daddy is working but you no gree show, now you are on this thread to comment rubbish as usual.....
Go and tell Buhari your darling daddy that he is a useless man...
Tell your darling president that people are dying because of hunger in this country.....
Things are expensive in the market....

Because of the 30k Buhari is paying you na why una dey comment rubbish for nairaland... 30k that can't even build you a house or get you a car....

Your shame dey shame me......

No try quote me because I go use hot gbola shook you for mouth...

If not for gbola my best friend...

Early morning like that I go just blow my loud and leave wahala for who get am....

Buhari and fulanis no dey try.... At all....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:29pm On Oct 16, 2021
GBAM!!

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria by BigDawsNet: 7:29pm On Oct 16, 2021
190m citizens both home and abroad and we can't find one competent leader!!
Re: Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria by Systrom(m): 7:30pm On Oct 16, 2021
No! Fulani has the monopoly

Even though they are not Nigerians

They are the only people destined to rule and lead this country from now till the end of time

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria by FVckbubuDcow: 7:30pm On Oct 16, 2021
Werey alayebaje ni gbogbo yin
Re: Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria by Bigchristo: 7:30pm On Oct 16, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

https://punchng.com/no-one-has-monopoly-of-leading-nigeria-says-tambuwal/
They’ve started preaching again to deceive Nigerians, believe words of any politician at your own peril

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria by FVckbubuDcow: 7:30pm On Oct 16, 2021
post=106796271:
GBAM!!

Keep quiet

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria by michlins(m): 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2021
Northern Nigeria telling South that power is taken not given
Re: Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2021
The North should shut da hell up there. Its the turn of the South or let's end naijuria

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria by Superwave16320: 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2021
I rebuke you and this Peter Obi Pandora criminal in all existence.

Penguin2:
First it was Archbishop Adewale Martins...

And now Tambuwal has joined the rhetorics.

Fulani and Yoruba should not think they have monopoly of ruling Nigeria.

Every region( Southeast) should be made to feel a sense of belonging.

Until then, Nigeria shall have no peace.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria by Mintyguy(m): 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2021
Nonetheless every tribe must always play their 'politics' well in order to have a fair share of the country.
No matter how much we want, we might never get to enjoy absolute equality
It's a squid game...fight for your survival
Re: Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria by CSTR2: 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2021
Tell that to the Yoruba.

Just 8 years in the sun and they have suddenly arrogated to themselves a Divine right to rule.

The clowns want to be the Fulani of the South.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria by hadim337: 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2021
Tinubu won't be president

4 Likes

Re: Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria by ATEAMS: 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2021
tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Applicant Convicted Of Drug, Fraud Not Qualified For Student Loan — Tinubu’s Aid / Ogun Council Chairmen Prostrate, Beg Governor Abiodun / Suspected Nigerian Fraudster Arrested In Dubai Over US$2 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.