Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

I Don't Approach girls Anymore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Approach girls Anymore (7040 Views)

This Is The Reason I Don't Approach Girls Anymore. Pls Advise / I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Approach girls Anymore by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 16, 2021
These days I don't care about girls or relationships, I'm more focused on making money cos where I stay, you no fit smash with money, na Yahoo boys dey date all the girls, all of them with their iPhone 11s, I just see them, acknowledge their attractiveness and just keep on minding my business. Make I just cash out first I go start to reason all those things.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Approach girls Anymore by 2468iyajo(m): 6:33pm On Oct 16, 2021
Think4Myself:
These days I don't care about females, I'm more focused on making money cos where I stay, you no fit smash with money, na Yahoo boys dey date all the girls, all of them with their iPhone 11s, I just see them, acknowledge their attractiveness and just keep on minding my business. Make I just cash out first I go start to reason all those things.
Why not you should also join the yahoo boys

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Approach girls Anymore by ezegenigbonine: 6:34pm On Oct 16, 2021
Baba come and see one of the lazy youth.
Re: I Don't Approach girls Anymore by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:34pm On Oct 16, 2021
why would you value DATING upon what the oloshos who are dating these criminals do (unless you are lazy and want women to fall on your laps at the snap of your fingers)??!?!

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Approach girls Anymore by heendrix(m): 6:36pm On Oct 16, 2021
Think4Myself:
These days I don't care about females, I'm more focused on making money cos where I stay, you no fit smash with money, na Yahoo boys dey date all the girls, all of them with their iPhone 11s, I just see them, acknowledge their attractiveness and just keep on minding my business. Make I just cash out first I go start to reason all those things.

when you must have made money is when should be more focused on life and with efficient plans in making ur future maintain brightness and that of ur kids, you would not have girls time even in the next 20years

but if eating expired materials after getting money is ur choice, you have the floor. go ahead

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Don't Approach girls Anymore by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 16, 2021
2468iyajo:
Why not you should also join the yahoo boys
*Handshake*
Re: I Don't Approach girls Anymore by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 16, 2021
ezegenigbonine:
Baba come and see one of the lazy youth.
No na :' undecided, I no lazy boss grin wink cheesy
Re: I Don't Approach girls Anymore by Teekay21(m): 6:43pm On Oct 16, 2021
Think4Myself:
If you make the money women will come by themself not you stressing yourself to chase them around

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Approach girls Anymore by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 16, 2021
Teekay21:

If you make the money women will come by themself not you stressing yourself to chase them around
Come give me bombing site chairman
Re: I Don't Approach girls Anymore by Teekay21(m): 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2021
Think4Myself:
How
Re: I Don't Approach girls Anymore by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2021
Teekay21:

How
Nevermind
Re: I Don't Approach girls Anymore by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2021
INTERNATIONAL11:
Op what's your location
Benin
Re: I Don't Approach girls Anymore by Sonnobax15(m): 6:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
lipsrsealed
So na woman be your source of motivation like this? undecided.
But Chebi na word of mouth God take create this earth? And we were equally created in his own image kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Approach girls Anymore by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 16, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
So na woman be your source of motivation like this? undecided.
But Chebi na word of mouth God take create this earth? And we were equally created in his own image kiss
No my guy, na enjoyment be my motivation, everything here dey freaking expensive, jeans 15k no be JuJu be that?
Make I make money first, smashing girls na part of the enjoyment

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Approach girls Anymore by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 16, 2021
INTERNATIONAL11:

Talk to them regardless of your current status, some will still vibe with you ... Give it a shot
I'm not good at talking to girls (game)
I just wan smash cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Approach girls Anymore by czarr(m): 7:08pm On Oct 16, 2021
Lmao
Just invest the little money you have in dressing like a yahoo boy(dress like you have money), and get plenty lamba(lies) for mouth.

Promise and fail is also a weapon in your Arsenal, go out more often looking posh even if money no dey your aza, even if na only two bottles you drink for posh joint follow the girls dey reason make sure better lies full your mouth, say you dey expect better money like month end or something like that....

tell the banny something like " have you been to so so and so happening place, say make wetin you dey expect just drop you go like take her there and as you go change your phone you go like change her own to( we dey call am promise and fail) if she like your yarns you done straff am be that, e get lamba wey you go get for mouth sef you go collect the one wey she get.

Girls dey deceived by appearances, let your packaging match your lamba (lies)...you go dey straff plenty speaking from experience bro, it's why we call dem fish brain.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Don't Approach girls Anymore by 2468iyajo(m): 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2021
Think4Myself:
*Handshake*
Welldone
Re: I Don't Approach girls Anymore by Jeon(f): 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2021
Think4Myself:
These days I don't care about girls or relationships, I'm more focused on making money cos where I stay, you no fit smash with money, na Yahoo boys dey date all the girls, all of them with their iPhone 11s, I just see them, acknowledge their attractiveness and just keep on minding my business. Make I just cash out first I go start to reason all those things.

Funny ode

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Approach girls Anymore by Candidlady: 7:38pm On Oct 16, 2021
Why do you guys on here feel you need material things to attract ladies! sick mental set aka broke mentality/low self esteem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Approach girls Anymore by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 16, 2021
Candidlady:
Why do you guys on here feel you need material things to attract ladies!
sick mental set aka broke mentality/low self esteem
Well the reality is that you need material things to attract females nowadays, that's why Yahoo boys get all the fine ladies

8 Likes

Re: I Don't Approach girls Anymore by Spider20: 7:50pm On Oct 16, 2021
Nigerian ladies are useless and definitely remain useless sad sad sad.
I rather spend my hard earn currency (NOK) rendering aids to displaced African Migrants than a country called Nigeria...
Spits...............................

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Approach girls Anymore by Candidlady: 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
Think4Myself:

Well the reality is that you need material things to attract females nowadays, that's why Yahoo boys get all the fine ladies

really?
so males who are intelectualy sound but no money wil die single?
Re: I Don't Approach girls Anymore by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 16, 2021
Candidlady:

really?
so males who is intelectualy sound but no money wil die single?
Nope, that's not the point
Money attracts females

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Approach girls Anymore by Jeon(f): 8:06pm On Oct 16, 2021
Candidlady:
Why do you guys on here feel you need material things to attract ladies!
sick mental set aka broke mentality/low self esteem

Lol..

That's to show they lack masculinity,and their emotions is still undergoing development stages.
Re: I Don't Approach girls Anymore by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 9:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
You don't approach females anymore...

Na you come Nairaland, login, create topic, come dey tell us??

Re: I Don't Approach girls Anymore by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 16, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
You don't approach females anymore...

Na you come Nairaland, login, create topic, come dey tell us??

You should have kept scrolling

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Approach girls Anymore by KingDash: 9:23pm On Oct 16, 2021
Think4Myself:
bros drop ya phone number..
Re: I Don't Approach girls Anymore by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2021
Think4Myself:

You should have kept scrolling

Sharrap.

Lazy Nigerian Youth.

If you don't want to approach girls anymore...no problem but niqqa keep that shit to yourself.

NO ONE GIVES AF!!

1 Like

Re: I Don't Approach girls Anymore by KingDash: 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2021
INTERNATIONAL11:

Talk to them regardless of your current status, some will still vibe with you ... Give it a shot
benin girls brutal, them dey like material things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Attempt This / Lols See How Michael Jackson Would Have Looked When Old Without Surgery / Chaiii, These Laps No Too Much So?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.