Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Nairalanders, Pls How much Is Sea Shipping From France To Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairalanders, Pls How much Is Sea Shipping From France To Nigeria (1677 Views)

Relaible Air And Sea Shipping Company From Bangladesh, India To Nigeria, Cotonou / Shipping From Turkey To Nigeria / Shipping From China To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Pls How much Is Sea Shipping From France To Nigeria by badpeople: 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2011
Nairalanders, want to ship in 20ft container from france to Nigeria, how much will it cost me, am looking for a cheaper shipping company to handle this, pls anyone with an ideas, thanks
Re: Nairalanders, Pls How much Is Sea Shipping From France To Nigeria by perfectres: 12:23pm On Jun 02, 2011
Hello, you can use Grimaldi shipping agency they are the best and affordable too. but for more info call 08033072523, 08053015554. we are perfect Resources W.A ltd. we also are import/export agent, shipping/logistics(Sea/Air frieght) and we and Clearing and Forwarding agent too.

(1) (Reply)

What Biz Can I Do Wt N1m And Get N100k Monthly / Branded/customised Air-fresheners For All Purpose. / I Need Help On How To Become A Middleman On Any Oil And Gas Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.