Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,416 members, 7,822,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (13290 Views)

5 Things Every Nigerian Guy Has Suffered Dating A Nigerian Girl. / Breast Everywhere! Lady Suffered Wardrobe Malfunction At Friend's Wedding Photo / Hilarious Picture Of Man Who Suffered Erection In Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by odinson1(m): 11:15am On Oct 19, 2021
dontrulee:

No, am not disposable.
She is disposable. But her character is top-notch better than most single ladies out there

Nevertheless, Please do not get married to her
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 11:19am On Oct 19, 2021
odinson1:

Why? Is she not human? Does being a single mom make one a monster undeserving of a complete family?
Re: . by Itzurboi(m): 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2021
Leave Nairaland Small, face life (yourself and the baby).. You don't want free money, you don't want relationship for now but your posts speak otherwise...
Have time for yourself, go hustle, have time for the baby, don't you want comfortability,when you do well for yourself, single mother ooo, double mother ooo, them go rush you...
it's annoying you spend most of your time here doing reverse psychology with peoples mind... I see through them
All this tactics won't take you anywhere...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 3:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
Itzurboi:
Leave Nairaland Small, face life (yourself and the baby).. You don't want free money, you don't want relationship for now but your posts speak otherwise...
Have time for yourself, go hustle, have time for the baby, don't you want comfortability,when you do well for yourself, single mother ooo, double mother ooo, them go rush you...
it's annoying you spend most of your time here doing reverse psychology with peoples mind... I see through them
All this tactics won't take you anywhere...
Wanna take down these threads OK. Thanks for d advice though
Re: . by dontrulee: 4:13pm On Oct 19, 2021
odinson1:

Alright, I'll keep your advise in mind. Thank you

1 Like

Re: . by Itzurboi(m): 4:28pm On Oct 19, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Wanna take down these threads OK. Thanks for d advice though
Your choice though... If you need help and it's for a genuine cause, I might be available depending on your need,.... Have a great time ahead....✌
Re: . by odinson1(m): 8:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Why? Is she not human? Does being a single mom make one a monster undeserving of a complete family?

A single Mother CANNOT love A man who is not the father of her Kids,she will preach love to him,of course just to Manipulate The man into providing for her and Her kids.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
Itzurboi:
Your choice though... If you need help and it's for a genuine cause, I might be available depending on your need,.... Have a great time ahead....✌

make una help una fellow guy

https://www.nairaland.com/6796546/cheap-labour-daily
Re: . by FanOfMyself: 6:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
MAGICDONJUAN:

Going through all the pages of this thread, it’s a man behind that moniker. Women don’t write that way, talk more of a woman seeking help. I have gone through all her responses and it’s a man. He is trying to act like a woman but he blew his cover. There is no kid anywhere. If you have ever seen a woman with a kid trying to survive, you’d just know this one is not the real deal.
She's real bro. I met with her. Help if you want to. Life happens bro.
Re: . by Rawhumper(m): 1:37pm On Mar 05, 2022
Hi dear, how's ur baby now?
I know bigger and stronger.

I pm you SoI we can chat on WhatsApp.

uote author=AutoChick4U post=106806223]Its well[/quote]
Re: . by Rawhumper(m): 1:38pm On Mar 05, 2022
Which state did you meet her?

FanOfMyself:

She

's real bro. I met with her. Help if you want to. Life happens bro.
Re: . by Rawhumper(m): 1:42pm On Mar 05, 2022
Am really confused but I hope she sorted it out.

Too bad I came late.

quote author=Michelle55 post=106807956]
If you want to help, kindly do so.
May your haters never speak ill of you in the presence of your helper.
[/quote]
Re: . by Rawhumper(m): 1:43pm On Mar 05, 2022
I love your courage and strength.

uote author=shaybebaby post=106808015]I'm not sure why you expose your vulnerability incessantly. Like what is the purpose of THIS thread?

I don't get you at all, I'm a lone parent too. What is your end game? What are you hoping for with these threads?[/quote]
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 1:44pm On Mar 05, 2022
Rawhumper:
Hi dear, how's ur baby now?
I know bigger and stronger.

I pm you SoI we can chat on WhatsApp.

uote author=AutoChick4U post=106806223]Its well
Yes she's bigger now. Thx
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 1:46pm On Mar 05, 2022
Lol. Omo thank God 2021 is gone with its harshness and sufferings. Glory to God for better days
Re: . by Rawhumper(m): 1:49pm On Mar 05, 2022
Nice dear... Have u replied my mail?

Happy you made it thru.

quote author=AutoChick4U post=110771218]Yes she's bigger now. Thx[/quote]
Re: . by Rawhumper(m): 1:50pm On Mar 05, 2022
Better days ahead...

quote author=AutoChick4U post=110771257]Lol. Omo thank God 2021 is gone with its harshness and sufferings. Glory to God for better days[/quote]
Re: . by Rawhumper(m): 1:54pm On Mar 05, 2022
I live in same State with you.

ote author=AutoChick4U post=106809518]Dey whine yourself. Typical male trying to turn d tables. Its no wonder women keep mute to harassments[/quote]
Re: . by FanOfMyself: 7:21am On Mar 10, 2022
Rawhumper:
Which state did you meet her?

Abuja
Re: . by dontrulee: 7:57am On Mar 10, 2022
AutoChick4U:
Lol. Omo thank God 2021 is gone with its harshness and sufferings. Glory to God for better days

Happy for you, although once in a while the memories will still keep coming back. Very soon, you'll meet a lot of pretenders claiming to love you, whereas they are all just after your body and nothing more. The life of a single mother ain't an easy one. Stay woke!
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 3:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
dontrulee:

Happy for you, although once in a while the memories will still keep coming back. Very soon, you'll meet a lot of pretenders claiming to love you, whereas they are all just after your body and nothing more. The life of a single mother ain't an easy one. Stay woke!
Lolz. "I love you" mean nothing to me sha. Thx
Re: . by dontrulee: 4:53pm On Mar 10, 2022
AutoChick4U:
Lolz. "I love you" mean nothing to me sha. Thx

That's good of you.
You're a strong woman and may everything work in your favour.
Wishing you and your daughter the best in Life.
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 4:56pm On Mar 10, 2022
dontrulee:

That's good of you.
You're a strong woman and may everything work in your favour.
Wishing you and your daughter the best in Life.
Amen. Thank you
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 5:01pm On Mar 10, 2022
FanOfMyself:

Abuja
Thank you for being humane. God bless you nd your endeavors
Re: . by Rawhumper(m): 5:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
You right but how do u know she needed help?

Hope u had good time meeting her.

quote author=FanOfMyself post=110905124]
Abuja [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

See The Current Sexiest Slay Queen In Nigeria (photo 18+) / EXPOSING Myself For The Public To See How BIG IT IS - To Be Deleted [Picture] / Help, I'm In Love With My Cousin's Wife's Sister!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.