Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,834 members, 7,862,741 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:46 AM

Omokri Offers $50k For Photo Of Him At Aso Villa Event On 06May2014 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omokri Offers $50k For Photo Of Him At Aso Villa Event On 06May2014 (2767 Views)

Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child / Reno Omokri Offers $10k to MURIC, JNI and Sharia Council / Reno Omokri Offers Garba Shehu N7.8m To Sleep In Borno For A Night. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omokri Offers $50k For Photo Of Him At Aso Villa Event On 06May2014 by prof2007: 11:13am On Oct 17, 2021
Reno Omokri offers $50,000 to anyone who can provide photo of him at the Aso Villa event where Natasha Akpoti claimed he made a pass at her.

Reno Omokri has responded after Natasha Akpoti poked holes at his claim that he wasn't in Nigeria during the time she said he made advances at her. Reno released more screenshots of his international passport as evidence that he wasn't in the country, and said he didn't release them initially because he wanted Natasha to fall into his trap by poking holes in his story and she did.

He then offered $50,000 to anyone who can provide a photo to show that he was at the event in Aso Villa where Natasha claimed he made passes at her. See his response below...

SOURCE: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/10/reno-omokri-offers-50000-to-anyone-who-can-provide-photo-of-him-at-the-aso-villa-event-where-natasha-akpoti-claimed-he-made-a-pass-at-her.html

1 Like

Re: Omokri Offers $50k For Photo Of Him At Aso Villa Event On 06May2014 by prof2007: 11:17am On Oct 17, 2021
More...

1 Like

Re: Omokri Offers $50k For Photo Of Him At Aso Villa Event On 06May2014 by 1bunne4lif(m): 11:17am On Oct 17, 2021
I'm coming

Re: Omokri Offers $50k For Photo Of Him At Aso Villa Event On 06May2014 by sparkyJ: 11:18am On Oct 17, 2021
Re: Omokri Offers $50k For Photo Of Him At Aso Villa Event On 06May2014 by daddytime(m): 11:21am On Oct 17, 2021
Original receipts....

If only our government can keep records like this by half and for posterity sake...

I want to be a good record keeper like Reno. So, help me God...

12 Likes

Re: Omokri Offers $50k For Photo Of Him At Aso Villa Event On 06May2014 by Passionate888: 11:23am On Oct 17, 2021
Apc sef

1 Like

Re: Omokri Offers $50k For Photo Of Him At Aso Villa Event On 06May2014 by SpatialKing(m): 11:26am On Oct 17, 2021
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Omokri Offers $50k For Photo Of Him At Aso Villa Event On 06May2014 by UBER99Sam: 11:30am On Oct 17, 2021
This Reno must truly be a highly organized individual - this is evidence from more than 7 years ago!

Hopefully, the resulting court case will help teach our people (both men and women, but especially the women) to stop making wild, untruthful and even slanderous accusations.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omokri Offers $50k For Photo Of Him At Aso Villa Event On 06May2014 by festacman(m): 11:30am On Oct 17, 2021
One thing is certain: Reno and Natasha are two proud individuals who mutually admire each other but are stuck on their respective high horses.

Even when we were in secondary school, you see a boy and girl quarelling over nothing, just know they admire each other but PRIDE of who makes first move is standing in between.

Truth be told, there is no man with real d*ck that will behold Natasha and not want to get close to her. She is innately charming.

1 Like

Re: Omokri Offers $50k For Photo Of Him At Aso Villa Event On 06May2014 by Tetrahedron: 11:30am On Oct 17, 2021
Shame to the devil
Shame to olosho
Shame to FFK
Shame to APC
Shame to Femi Adeshina
Shame to Asorock
Shame to the vegetable
Wuuuuuuu!

Good job reno
Nice fatality you have given them
grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Omokri Offers $50k For Photo Of Him At Aso Villa Event On 06May2014 by BigSarah(f): 12:13pm On Oct 17, 2021
undecided
Re: Omokri Offers $50k For Photo Of Him At Aso Villa Event On 06May2014 by bjtinz: 12:30pm On Oct 17, 2021
Lol. Case closed

1 Like

Re: Omokri Offers $50k For Photo Of Him At Aso Villa Event On 06May2014 by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
I believe Natasha.

She clocked 40 recently and she's such a beauty to adore.

In 2014 she was in her early thirties and her prime as a pretty bi-racial with Ukrainian blood , sexy body shape, eloquence and luring smiles. She's literally in the Class of Juliet Ibrahim, Nadia Buhari , Maria of BBN Fame , Rosaline Meurer, etc whom we know 98.835278% of Nigerian men cannot resist (excluding me) grin

Mr. Reno has employed rhetorics which only appear to be logical and finely crafted his argument with bogus vocabulary extracted from the global information technology register to deceive his hundreds of social media disciples who are yet to see through his hypocrisy.

I put more effort into investigating an issue immediately an alleged person claims alibi.

The ex-spokesperson of the Third President of Nigeria's fourth republic, who is currently on a self-imposed exile , is guilty as charged.

It may seem as though critics prefer Reno to his mental doppelgänger, Fani-Kayode. The latter would not only agree that he asked for a sexual moment with the fair lady but would proceed to tell the whole world how she screamed his name when they shared a bed though it could just be a fragment of his diseased imagination.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omokri Offers $50k For Photo Of Him At Aso Villa Event On 06May2014 by Lamasta(m): 12:40pm On Oct 17, 2021
Reno what should I do with this news now

1 Like

Re: Omokri Offers $50k For Photo Of Him At Aso Villa Event On 06May2014 by Commentor: 2:21pm On Oct 17, 2021
Where Reno wan see 50k dollars?

Re: Omokri Offers $50k For Photo Of Him At Aso Villa Event On 06May2014 by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 17, 2021
[s]
ethicallyright:
I believe Natasha.

In 2014 she was in her early thirties and her prime as a pretty bi-racial with Ukrainian blood , sexy body shape, eloquence and luring smiles. She's literally in the Class of Juliet Ibrahim, Nadia Buhari , Maria of BBN Fame , Rosaline Meurer, etc whom we know 98.835278% of Nigerian men cannot resist (excluding me) grin

Mr. Reno has employed rhetorics which only appear to be logical and finely crafted his argument with bogus vocabulary extracted from the global information technology register to deceive his hundreds of social media disciples who are yet to see through his hypocrisy.

I put more effort into investigating an issue immediately an alleged person claims alibi.

The ex-spokesperson of the Third President of Nigeria's fourth republic, who is currently on a self-imposed exile , is guilty as charged.

It may seem as though critics prefer Reno to his mental doppelgänger, Fani-Kayode. The latter would not only agree that he asked for a sexual moment with the fair lady but would proceed to tell the whole world how she screamed his name when they shared a bed though it could just be a fragment of his diseased imagination.
[/s]
Trash

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omokri Offers $50k For Photo Of Him At Aso Villa Event On 06May2014 by alexpumpin: 3:05pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ahsatan (satan) Mr. Reno, you no well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omokri Offers $50k For Photo Of Him At Aso Villa Event On 06May2014 by EXOUSIAng: 7:50pm On Oct 17, 2021
UBER99Sam:
This Reno must truly be a highly organized individual - this is evidence from more than 7 years ago!

Hopefully, the resulting court case will help teach our people (both men and women, but especially the women) to stop making wild, untruthful and even slanderous accusations.
You obviously don't have a passport.
Re: Omokri Offers $50k For Photo Of Him At Aso Villa Event On 06May2014 by decasey(m): 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2021
festacman:
One thing is certain: Reno and Natasha are two proud individuals who mutually admire each other but are stuck on their respective high horses.

Even when we were in secondary school, you see a boy and girl quarelling over nothing, just know they admire each other but PRIDE of who makes first move is standing in between.

Truth be told, there is no man with real d*ck that will behold Natasha and not want to get close to her. She is innately charming.
so you mean after the evidence Reno posted you still believe what the useless bitch said grin grin grin.....na way ooo. Bros abeg wear it classes and read again.

6 Likes

Re: Omokri Offers $50k For Photo Of Him At Aso Villa Event On 06May2014 by decasey(m): 8:59pm On Oct 17, 2021
ethicallyright:
I believe Natasha.

monthly 30k salary at work

9 Likes

Re: Omokri Offers $50k For Photo Of Him At Aso Villa Event On 06May2014 by festacman(m): 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2021
decasey:
so you mean after the evidence Reno posted you still believe what the useless bitch said grin grin grin.....na way ooo. Bros abeg wear it classes and read again.

How much of private lives of Reno and Natasha did you know? Does Natasha look like a person who goes about accusing random men of making passes at her? There is no smoke without fire but there are different kinds of fire.

1 Like

Re: Omokri Offers $50k For Photo Of Him At Aso Villa Event On 06May2014 by Gandollar(f): 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2021
ethicallyright:
I believe Natasha.

Rubbish. No concrete counter. Go sleep abeg.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omokri Offers $50k For Photo Of Him At Aso Villa Event On 06May2014 by decasey(m): 9:19pm On Oct 17, 2021
festacman:

How much of private lives of Reno and Natasha did you know? Does Natasha look like a person who goes about accusing random men of making passes at her? There is no smoke without fire but there are different kinds of fire.
since you said that there is no smook without fire, Les wait for her own evidence

1 Like

Re: Omokri Offers $50k For Photo Of Him At Aso Villa Event On 06May2014 by Gandollar(f): 9:20pm On Oct 17, 2021
festacman:

You are really into this Natasha o..
I'm sorry for your preek the way it vomits even without eating whenever it sees this woman.

Where's Phokopkpo grills when you need him grin
Re: Omokri Offers $50k For Photo Of Him At Aso Villa Event On 06May2014 by festacman(m): 9:30pm On Oct 17, 2021
Gandollar:
You are really into this Natasha o..
I'm sorry for your preek the way it vomits even without eating whenever it sees this woman.

Where's Phokopkpo grills when you need him grin

It is not about being into Natasha. It is about what happens every second in four corners of the world, which you are blind to. Don't even swear oath about Reno's innocence unless you share bed with him.

By the way, Natasha is stunning. cool

2 Likes

Re: Omokri Offers $50k For Photo Of Him At Aso Villa Event On 06May2014 by jmoore(m): 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2021
festacman:

She was pained because Reno referred to a woman as IPhone 3 and his wife is IPhone 13.

Natasha claims to be a lawyer but she failed to provide evidence to Reno was present at the day of the incident. Beauty without brains is a disaster.

2 Likes

Re: Omokri Offers $50k For Photo Of Him At Aso Villa Event On 06May2014 by Gandollar(f): 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2021
festacman:

It is not about being into Natasha. It is about what happens every second in four corners of the world, which you are blind to. Don't even swear oath about Reno's innocence unless you share bed with him.

By the way, Natasha is stunning. cool
I'm not defending Reno. For wetin?
Is he not a man with a standard Illiterate preek like the rest of y'all.
I think Natasha was inaccurate with her own record, and Reno is now nailing her on account of her shallowness.

Having said that, if all there's to Natasha is a her beauty, then she has no real worth.

And I would not be wrong since she chose to use sex as her own political strategy

She's probably bushmeat for Dino them.

That's why her head dey swell say Reno reason am grin
Re: Omokri Offers $50k For Photo Of Him At Aso Villa Event On 06May2014 by millhouse: 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2021
ethicallyright:
I believe Natasha.

Jargons personified

1 Like

Re: Omokri Offers $50k For Photo Of Him At Aso Villa Event On 06May2014 by NGpatriot: 12:40am On Oct 18, 2021
Ode foolish man, the fact that you are not in any picture doesn't mean you were not present and your passport deception further exposed your idiocy, deception and crookedness, it still doesn't exonerate you.
Re: Omokri Offers $50k For Photo Of Him At Aso Villa Event On 06May2014 by Nobody: 5:27am On Oct 18, 2021
NetValueFX:
[s][/s]
Trash

No mind the cow
Re: Omokri Offers $50k For Photo Of Him At Aso Villa Event On 06May2014 by Nobody: 5:27am On Oct 18, 2021
NGpatriot:
Ode foolish man, the fact that you are not in any picture doesn't mean you were not present and your passport deception further exposed your idiocy, deception and crookedness, it still doesn't exonerate you.

Try to dey read small na...
No too dey display ur empty brain for here.
Na wah o...read!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Omokri Offers $50k For Photo Of Him At Aso Villa Event On 06May2014 by sinkhole: 7:00am On Oct 18, 2021
decasey:
since you said that there is no smook without fire, Les wait for her own evidence
Did you say her evidence?
She has deleted everything about her accusations o angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: We’re Not Slaves, We’ll Support Obi — PDP Chieftain / Peter Obi Can Only Win Lagos And Oyo In SW - Festus Keyamo / Happy Faces At Tinubu's Lagos Campaign Rally [DISTURBING PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.