Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,728 members, 7,831,311 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Chelsea Set New EPL Record After Beating Brentford - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Set New EPL Record After Beating Brentford (400 Views)

Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In / New EPL Rule: Coaches To Be Shown Red And Yellow Cards For Misconduct / Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Set New EPL Record After Beating Brentford by damilola4162(m): 1:11pm On Oct 17, 2021
Chelsea have reportedly set a new Premiere League record after they defeated Brentford 1-0 in the their Saturday premiere League tie, Newspremises reports.

The Blues secured the victory over the newly promoted club, Brentford after Ben Chilwell scored the winning goal with a 45th-minute strike.

The win over Brentford means Chelsea have now become the first club from the English capital to win seven consecutive away London derbies in English Football League history.

Chelsea are now on top of the Premier League table with 19 points from eight fixtures.

Thomas Tuchel’s side are one point ahead of second position Liverpool and two points ahead of third-place Manchester City.

Chelsea will tackle Malmo on Wednesday in a UEFA Champions League tie at Stamford Bridge.

Meanwhile, Chelsea have been backed by a former Manchester United captain, Gary Neville, to win the Premier League title this season.

Tuchel’s side finished in the fourth position last season behind Liverpool, Man United and Man City.

Sources: https://newspremises.com.ng/chelsea-set-new-epl-record-after-beating-brentford/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Chelsea Set New EPL Record After Beating Brentford by XXXXTENTACION: 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2021
Blue na d colour.... lipsrsealed
Re: Chelsea Set New EPL Record After Beating Brentford by paulolee(m): 1:27pm On Oct 17, 2021
a very lucky win....Chelsea went to sleep after dt chiwell goal
Brentford came to d party very late n gat series of bad luck, hit woodwork twice n some couple of clear missed chances bcoz of the wonderful mendy
second half goal attempt was brent 12-1 Chelsea, says all about the electrifying last 30 mins of dt game n Chelsea stood dier ground to take all 3 points
I love d way Brentford player n i see them staying in the EPL for a long time going by wat I saw yesterday..
Re: Chelsea Set New EPL Record After Beating Brentford by Great100000: 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2021
That Brentford team na real criminals, they pressed us like if abuse them before, even Man City never pressed us the way this Brentford pressed us....

Me wey don talk am say we go beat them like 3-0, I changed my mind in the second half when they pressed us like mad....

I was even praying to hold that 1 Goal.

This Brentford will go far, although they will soon tire but I love their spirit.

To me Mendy is currently the best Goalkeeper in the world.

Up Blues.

(1) (Reply)

PSG Vs LILLE. A Chance For Lionel Messi To End His Worse Start / How Do You Rate Fan Club Of Super Eagles (video) / Liverpool Completes First Signing Ahead Of January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.