Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ (82412 Views)

Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time / Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara / Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:20pm On Oct 17, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

No one is and such opinions are wrong as you know absolutely NOTHING about the guy or his future neither are you his Creator, so you have no right whatsoever to post such.
That’s not an opinion in the first place.

what do you know about this guy or his future that you would even write the above?! just because you believe in an imaginary god in the sky that created you, does NOT mean we all foolishly do. again, the above is my opinion, and as much as you have the right to disagree with my opinion, its still remains MY OPINION
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by lexy2014: 9:21pm On Oct 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

i am a human being with a functioning brain, not afraid to use it and to think for my own self....that certainly doesnt need a religion/god to think for me.

god ko, odd ni!

If u are a "human being with a functioning brain, not afraid to use it and to think for my own self....that certainly doesnt need a religion/god to think for me", what has that got to do with ur earlier comment below:

you can put wool on a wolf all you want, it will never turn into a sheep...
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by Humanoid01(m): 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2021
mumumugu:
It won't be long before he is made a pastor.

And under small temptation,he goes back to former way of life and give Christianity a bad name
You can intercede on his behalf, even though you don't know him in person.
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by Oracleforce: 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

The deceit of the devil...my life was worst than this before I gave my life to Christ and for then 18 years after, I have been winning territories for Jesus Christ...no going back....

It is your choice either to stay or to go back...

PM if you care to know the security of my stability in faith

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by Mandrake20(m): 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2021
Father more souls in the vineyard please.... cry
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2021
Djoel:
Congratulations young man for making the most important decision of your life.

While some people are being lured by Satan to keep digging into sinful life to find elusive satisfaction for their empty souls, this young man found the light and the difference is clear.

If you are yet to decide for Jesus, Jesus is waiting. No matter how bad or dirty your life, He is ever willing to forgive and give your life a meaning.

Accept Jesus now before it is too late.
Mr righteousness, your third in command is here
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by gfaruk(m): 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2021
Put him in front of a mirror, tell him to off clothe then giv him a good camera, he will perform wonder grin grin
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by EmekaBlue(m): 9:25pm On Oct 17, 2021
Debra911:

After making the money, one go still die. Have you ever imagined where your soul will be after death? This get rich thing as blinded many people from thinking beyond. Many people come here on NL to say their minds, just because we're still breathing. The day I escaped death was when I reunited with Jesus and I've always enjoyed peace of mind; money or without money. A guy of 25yrs died last week at the hospital I work and I'm just wondering. He was eager to make this money and finally he came to celebrate with us on his new appointment, next thing is death. A life without Christ is AIMLESS. As we hustle for success, we should also hustle for Christ.
You made sense but believe me u r not also sure of life after death. So the one we have now who won't want to enjoy or get the best of it. Its possible we die and varnish forever. The world remain a mystery.....u were born into in a Christian home so u believe the doctrine u were thought. People like chinese also have their beliefs which are different. No one knows which one is really true

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:26pm On Oct 17, 2021
Humanoid01:
Your heart is bitter. If you don't purge it of the evil thoughts you gather in it, it will turn black and plunge you into damanation someday.

its called NO SUGARCOATING... unlike all the fools here who just came out of church and suddenly all feel holier than thou and spiritually inspired to write rubbish on NL. is that not what we see every sundays.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by Aurelius1(m): 9:27pm On Oct 17, 2021
mumumugu:
It won't be long before he is made a pastor.

And under small temptation,he goes back to former way of life and give Christianity a bad name
Na lie o bros! They are the ones God uses to do his work the most. Remember Paul in the Bible. Then again, the religious drama " The Ultimate Power " where Ishawuru, the native doctor became the demon destroyer.
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by highness25(m): 9:27pm On Oct 17, 2021
GAdmob200002:
Huh

Look up Google Admob today

It's real and very legit

Earn monthly payouts off ads

Check sig for contact details and more informations
Yes... Bloggers in Nigeria work with the minister of information, of course you know his name and what he's good at.
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by lexy2014: 9:27pm On Oct 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

are you? do we now have to be god to reply to threads on NL?!?!?!?!? the above is my opinion, you can take or you can TAKE IT.

when that dude was tasting dikcs and taking dikc up his nyansh, you hypocrites were probably the ones abusing him, now he cut his hair and going to church, you guys are here talking ARRANT NONSENSE. that dude is probably still taking dikc up his nyansh after he leaves church today.

abeg talk for your sheeple self and stop thinking that we are all brainless ignorant follow follow sheeples.

i am a human being with a functioning brain, not afraid to use it and to think for my own self....that certainly doesnt need a religion/god to think for me.

god ko, odd ni!

U sound hurt. What's d problem?
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by nedekid: 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2021
He was gay before. Now he is streight grin
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by oluwasegun007(m): 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2021
He looks peaceful now

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:36pm On Oct 17, 2021
Oracleforce:
The deceit of the devil...my life was worst than this before I gave my life to Christ and for then 18 years after, I have been winning territories for Jesus Christ...no going back....
It is your choice either to stay or to go back...
PM if you care to know the security of my stability in faith

well done bro... now pls enlighten me: if you now gave your life to Christ, who did you gave it to before that? did youwent to the devil's church to praise him etc...or is it just that you guys are quick to do all kind of nonsense in your life, and as soon as you now hit rock bottom, you wanna blame an imaginary devil that enticed you to do whatever you were doing?! furthermore, how are you sure that the "god" you are worshipping today isnt the devil in disguise?!?! or are you telling us all that before you knew fully well that you were a disciple of lucifer but gladly accepted it and enjoyed his blessing?!?!?!
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by Trustedpronet: 9:37pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ibere oki n se onishe. Eni to ba sa de opin la o gbala.
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:37pm On Oct 17, 2021
lexy2014:
U sound hurt. What's d problem?

dont mistake enlightenment with hurt... you are the one who seem hurt because someone has a different opinion than yours... can people have their own opinion now?!?!?
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by Malawian(m): 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2021
Him still dey chop preek?
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by lexy2014: 9:43pm On Oct 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

dont mistake enlightenment with hurt... you are the one who seem hurt because someone has a different opinion than yours... can people have their own opinion now?!?!?

Can u show me d hurt u are referring?

Can u also show me d enlightenment u are referring to?
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2021
lexy2014:
If u are a "human being with a functioning brain, not afraid to use it and to think for my own self....that certainly doesnt need a religion/god to think for me", what has that got to do with ur earlier comment below:

what does my initial post got to do with religion/god?!?!? there are many people out there who are quick to call themselves holy yet do some of the most evil atrocities... if you check well enough, you will see the pictures and video of the pastor fukcing a married woman in his church. again, YOU CAN PUT ALL THE WOOL YOU WANT ON A WOLF, IT WILL NEVER TURN INTO A SHEEP

all you hypocrites are here praising this and allelujah that, then turn around and fukc around, cheat, steal, lie, kill from morning to night. abeg, who are you trying to fool here? just because you've been to church today, does NOT Make you any better than the devil you are so quick to look down upon.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by lexy2014: 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

what does my initial post got to do with religion/god?!?!? there are many people out there who are quick to call themselves holy yet do some of the most evil atrocities... if you check well enough, you will see the pictures and video of the pastor fukcing a married woman in his church. again, YOU CAN PUT ALL THE WOOL YOU WANT ON A WOLF, IT WILL NEVER TURN INTO A SHEEP

all you hypocrites are here praising this and allelujah that, then turn around and fukc around, cheat, steal, lie, kill from morning to night. abeg, who are you trying to fool here? just because you've been to church today, does NOT Make you any better than the devil you are so quick to look down upon.

U haven't answered d question:

If u say u are a "human being with a functioning brain, not afraid to use it and to think for my own self....that certainly doesnt need a religion/god to think for me", what has that got to do with ur earlier comment below:

Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by OGraffix(m): 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2021
Charmingrascal:
The only difference is that he has decided to be wearing clothes to cover his tattos and he stopped plaiting his hair.
undecided

Atleast there's a difference
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by ugotaya: 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2021
Congratulations! OBI CUBANA Bags Entertainment Personality Award!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeVUSrqS05w
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by rolams(m): 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2021
I just dey laugh!
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2021
SKhanmi:
He just exchanged one cult for another. The real transformation is in the heart/soul & known only to the dude & God. This physical comparison doesn't count. Any wolf can disguise.

Wise words
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by Debra911(f): 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2021
EmekaBlue:
You made sense but believe me u r not also sure of life after death. So the one we have now who won't want to enjoy or get the best of it. Its possible we die and varnish forever. The world remain a mystery.....u were born into in a Christian home so u believe the doctrine u were thought. People like chinese also have their beliefs which are different. No one knows which one is really true
Hmmm.
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by Mypeople2(m): 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2021
Seeksnigeria:

https:///shocking-before-after-photos-of-a-man-after-giving-his-life-to-christ/
Nice one brother.The only thing is that, YOU CANNOT ERASE THOSE TATTOOS.
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

Keep wallowing in ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by OdefaGirl(f): 9:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
I'm happy for him.... May God help you
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by trevorhorace(m): 9:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
Almost Mark Angel lookalike

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) / Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter / Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.