Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ (82414 Views)

Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time / Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara / Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by madridsta007(m): 11:07pm On Oct 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
you can put wool on a wolf all you want, it will never turn into a sheep...

Mr God how far?
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:08pm On Oct 17, 2021
lexy2014:
U do care that's why am directing them to u:
Can u give us d question which u say d OP asked to which u responded to?
Going by d above, did u "jejely pass by" when u saw d heading of d thread and read d story or did u quote d story? If u did, are u now saying that it's because u were hurt that u quoted d story and that what u quoted is nonesense?

i dont care about your question...because you are a nobody, so direct them to someone who actually cares.
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by Kobojunkie: 11:09pm On Oct 17, 2021
reealec:
If God could use Saul to Paul why can't he use him too
When God used Saul, He didn't cause Saul to change his clothes or fashion sense since that does not a "Son of God" make. undecided
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by pacespot(m): 11:10pm On Oct 17, 2021
What is shocking
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by lexy2014: 11:12pm On Oct 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

i dont care about your question...because you are a nobody, so direct them to someone who actually cares.

U do care that's why am directing them to u and that's why u have been responding with long epistles all night:
Going by d above, did u "jejely pass by" when u saw d heading of d thread and read d story or did u quote d story? If u did, are u now saying that it's because u were hurt that u quoted d story and that what u quoted is nonesense?
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 17, 2021
Slowamiir you are next in line for this kind of miracle

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by omoruyivictory(m): 11:16pm On Oct 17, 2021
I thank God for his life he has made the right choice

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by KusherAbel: 11:17pm On Oct 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
you can put wool on a wolf all you want, it will never turn into a sheep...

Very senseless and shallow comment
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:21pm On Oct 17, 2021
lexy2014:
U do care that's why am directing them to u and that's why u have been responding with long epistles all night:

Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by reealec(m): 11:22pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
When God used Saul, He didn't cause Saul to change his clothes or fashion sense since that does not a "Son of God" make. undecided
Really that's to say Paul was still riding horse's with armors and weapons when preaching the gospel.. grin
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by TenQ: 11:24pm On Oct 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

are you? do we now have to be god to reply to threads on NL?!?!?!?!? the above is my opinion, you can take it or you can TAKE IT.

when that dude was tasting dikcs and taking dikc up his nyansh, you hypocrites were probably the ones abusing him, now he cut his hair and going to church, you guys are here talking ARRANT NONSENSE. that dude is probably still taking dikc up his nyansh after he leaves church today.

abeg talk for your sheeple self and stop thinking that we are all brainless ignorant follow follow sheeples.

i am a human being with a functioning brain, not afraid to use it and to think for my own self....that certainly doesnt need a religion/god to think for me.

god ko, odd ni!
If you are depressed because a lost soul returned home, too bad!
He is saved, and that's the important thing: how about you?
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 11:25pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
God Himself said that to you through Jesus Christ. undecided
People who lack wisdom find it hard to decipher simple information.
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by Kobojunkie: 11:26pm On Oct 17, 2021
reealec:

Really that's to say Paul was still riding horse's with armors and weapons when preaching the gospel.. grin
Why would Saul have needed armor and weapons in his life before Jesus Christ? He was just a pharisee then. undecided
And who said you can't ride a horse to go preach preach gospel where God wants you to? undecided
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by Kobojunkie: 11:28pm On Oct 17, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

People who lack wisdom find it hard to decipher simple information.
You mean as simple as Jesus Christ's warning that you stay clear of the wolves who come to you in sheep's clothing.. just incase you missed it, they remain wolves underneath all that disguise. undecided
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by Bodydiialect57: 11:28pm On Oct 17, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
Life without Christ is in crisis

Yes, to be in Christ Jesus.... the best side, every other side is suicide.
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by reealec(m): 11:33pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Why would Saul have needed armor and weapons in his life before Jesus Christ? He was just a pharisee then. undecided
And who said you can't ride a horse to go preach preach gospel where God wants you to? undecided
OGA u said why change of dress now if he dresses the way he used to an came to tryin to preach the gospel to you, will you listen to him?
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:34pm On Oct 17, 2021
TenQ:
If you are depressed because a lost soul returned home, too bad!
He is saved, and that's the important thing: how about you?

its called having an opinion...if you believe that just because we have different opinion then it means i am depressed then, i am sorry to say that you are the one depressed. thats my opinion, take it or take it!
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by onomhoale(m): 11:34pm On Oct 17, 2021
Good for Him... Ko kan aye!
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by Myka(m): 11:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
It's obvious he a model or something related to that. How he dresses has nothing to do with being born again or not. All the pictures are beautiful and not any of them directly interpretes his relationship with God. Tattoos, braided hair or his braided mustache doesn't mean he wasn't born again. Only the over zealous, religious and blinded people will begin to cast Stones on others based on their dressing. It's not the cassock that makes one a priest

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by Kobojunkie: 11:39pm On Oct 17, 2021
reealec:

OGA u said why change of dress now if he dresses the way he used to an came to tryin to preach the gospel to you, will you listen to him?
Ofcourse I would listen since what matters is whether or not he speaks the Truth of Jesus Christ. undecided

Your dressing means nothing where your walk with Jesus Christ is concerned. undecided
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by realstars: 11:41pm On Oct 17, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
The tattoos are still there.... lipsrsealed
The heir style is another symbol of eye saw,
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by TenQ: 11:42pm On Oct 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

its called having an opinion...if you believe that just because we have different opinion then it means i am depressed then, i am sorry to say that you are the one depressed. thats my opinion, take it or take it!
When your opinion is devoid of hope and wellbeing of others, it speaks a lot about who you truly are

Even, Angels rejoice when a lost soul become saved!

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:49pm On Oct 17, 2021
TenQ:
When your opinion is devoid of hope and wellbeing of others, it speaks a lot about who you truly are
Even, Angels rejoice when a lost soul become saved!

thats because you automatically assume that someone who enters a church and shout "allelujah" is automatically saved... while i dont. if that is what you believe is needed for anyone to be "saved" then indeed you are the one that needs hope, and it speaks truly about your state of mind. there are many demons in church, many thieves and murderers, many fornicatiors, many wolves etc... and if you need any proof, check the below thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/6805830/area-guys-scectrely-video-pastor

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by Roma10: 11:52pm On Oct 17, 2021
Abeg use hot pressing iron removed those....
Or make I open my xender make u send them give me
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by Sadisbala(m): 12:12am On Oct 18, 2021
Djoel:
Congratulations young man for making the most important decision of your life.

While some people are being lured by Satan to keep digging into sinful life to find elusive satisfaction for their empty souls, this young man found the light and the difference is clear.

If you are yet to decide for Jesus, Jesus is waiting. No matter how bad or dirty your life, He is ever willing to forgive and give your life a meaning.

Accept Jesus now before it is too late.
and dont forget to accept jesus as aservant and messenger of allah and prophet muhammed as a last and messenger with his holy book thats holy Quaran'
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by achu442(m): 12:16am On Oct 18, 2021
He might fall , but he will rise again.
That's the beauty in accepting Christ.

mumumugu:
It won't be long before he is made a pastor.

And under small temptation,he goes back to former way of life and give Christianity a bad name
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by Kobojunkie: 12:28am On Oct 18, 2021
achu442:
He might fall , but he will rise again.
That's the beauty in accepting Christ.
Huh? Who teach you that one? undecided
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by cardoctor(m): 12:34am On Oct 18, 2021
Thank Jesus For his life.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by faceland: 12:40am On Oct 18, 2021
once a gay, always a gay
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by TenQ: 12:43am On Oct 18, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

thats because you automatically assume that someone who enters a church and shout "allelujah" is automatically saved... while i dont. if that is what you believe is needed for anyone to be "saved" then indeed you are the one that needs hope, and it speaks truly about your state of mind. there are many demons in church, many thieves and murderers, many fornicatiors, many wolves etc... and if you need any proof, check the below thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/6805830/area-guys-scectrely-video-pastor

But who made you a judge on the sincerity of a sinner coming to Christ?
He was lost but now , he is found.

I rejoice with that.

It seems you prefer the guy to remain as he was!
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by Humanoid01(m): 12:45am On Oct 18, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

its called NO SUGARCOATING... unlike all the fools here who just came out of church and suddenly all feel holier than thou and spiritually inspired to write rubbish on NL. is that not what we see every sundays.
When people try to live right, you say they are displaying a ”holier than thou” attitude. Isn't it a blessing to go to a place that teaches you how to live right and then come out to practise what you are taught? Why should you have anything against people like that if not that there's bitterness residing in you?

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by calcal: 12:46am On Oct 18, 2021
Jesus was so good that the Jews saw him as a treat to their nation and he was killed together with some thieves. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) / Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter / Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.