Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

5 Important Things Every Couple Should Discuss Before Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Important Things Every Couple Should Discuss Before Marriage (914 Views)

Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married / How Often A Married Couple Should Have S*x / Things Couples Should Discuss Before Tying The Knot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Important Things Every Couple Should Discuss Before Marriage by Teespeaks: 7:07pm On Oct 17, 2021
The reason many people suffer in marriage is because they refunded to discuss some important things before marriage. Some couples don't discuss these because they are shy while some don't see them as big deal. However,in marriage, Those little things matter a lot. Check out failed marriages,it was ruined by little things. Below are some discussions couples must have before getting married:

1. In my opinion, I believe couples should agree on the number of children to give birth to. If your choices are different, make sure you both reach a conclusion. There are several cases where a party would want more children and the other won't. Issues like this should have been discussed before marriage.

2. You also need to discuss the place of residence. Where do you want to reside when married? Some couples plan to rent an apartment, then start building their house. It's advisable they sit down and discuss the state they wish to reside. The environment you choose have influence on your children.

3. Couples need to talk about finances! Finance is a crucial aspect that affects many marriage.If you don't have enough money, you might not enjoy your marriage that well. I am not saying marriage is all about money. However, if you check many challenges facing marriages today, not having money contributed to it greatly.

4. Before you get married to someone, know his sexual fantasies. If you are not comfortable with them, don't bother going to marriage with the person.Try and Know the way the person thinks about sex and how often he wants it. If you know you are a lady who is not a big fan of sex, don't Marry someone who is addicted it. This has caused several divorces.

I will like to have your comments regarding this.

https://www.relguide.com/2021/10/how-to-make-long-distance-relationship.html
Re: 5 Important Things Every Couple Should Discuss Before Marriage by Ahmback(m): 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2021
I don land
Re: 5 Important Things Every Couple Should Discuss Before Marriage by Teespeaks: 9:10pm On Oct 17, 2021
Welcome back grin
Ahmback:
I don land
Re: 5 Important Things Every Couple Should Discuss Before Marriage by Beautifulrosen1: 8:36am On Oct 20, 2021
Good writeup and really helpful. Please read this post for more topics to talk about before marriage.
https://beautifulrosesnigeria.org/10-things-to-discuss-in-relationship/
Re: 5 Important Things Every Couple Should Discuss Before Marriage by Teespeaks: 8:37am On Oct 20, 2021
grin grin This is great
Beautifulrosen1:
Good writeup and really helpful. Please read this post for more topics to talk about before marriage.
https://beautifulrosesnigeria.org.ng/10-things-to-discuss-in-relationship/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Tooth Gum Is Peeling / What Does This Mean? / Where You Served Breakfast In 2021? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.