Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,148 members, 7,829,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Lagos Task Force Officers Shoot Banker For Protesting Car Damage - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Task Force Officers Shoot Banker For Protesting Car Damage (47541 Views)

SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) / SARS Officers Shoot Shop Owner Dead In Lagos / SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Task Force Officers Shoot Banker For Protesting Car Damage by jidxin(m): 4:36pm On Oct 18, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

...and what will you achieve by posting it?
Nobody will fight for you. Everybody is on his own.
i dont want anybody to fight for me cos i fought for myself
Re: Lagos Task Force Officers Shoot Banker For Protesting Car Damage by Yampotatocarrot(m): 4:40pm On Oct 18, 2021
My question is, don't these police men who shoot and kill indiscriminately have families also?

(There is a message in my message, and your interpretation is left to you)

I believe that'll solve this issue

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Task Force Officers Shoot Banker For Protesting Car Damage by brownemmanuel43(m): 4:46pm On Oct 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
This Omonile people can do the unthinkable. Nigeria is a jungle
If u talk now, they will tag u wailer, let them enjoy it. If u say Lagos is a useless state in some areas, they will come for u. I just don't understand how task force should be working with owo mi da
Re: Lagos Task Force Officers Shoot Banker For Protesting Car Damage by Decency2020(f): 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2021
Tinubu boys at work
Re: Lagos Task Force Officers Shoot Banker For Protesting Car Damage by oladipuposadeeq(m): 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2021
Maxymilliano:

How do you expect average Lagosians to build trust and confidence in the men of the taskforce with an unprofessional responses like this from a supposedly spokeperson of the force without any form of investigation

SMH angry

very idiotic spokesperson. So na ghost con work there that day. Trust Nigeria police at your peril, the only thing they know is to wreck havoc, nothing good comes from them.
Re: Lagos Task Force Officers Shoot Banker For Protesting Car Damage by samguru(m): 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2021
In this our Lagos, only a stupid person will be proving right with Nigeria police.

last week, traffic light stopped me and I obeyed, but the driver of the police truck behind was pressing horn that I should disobey the traffic light so that they can go.I already made up my mind not to move until the light turn green.

I was shocked when the policemen in the truck came down and started hitting my vehicle with their gun butts.

They were all smelling of alcohol and one of them said, "I go shoot you die and nothing go happen"

My people, I paved way for them oooo.

I blamed the man for fighting for his right, because if the bullet had hit him in the head or chest that is how he would have died.
Re: Lagos Task Force Officers Shoot Banker For Protesting Car Damage by CUMIN: 4:58pm On Oct 18, 2021
This is a cheap lie ... Oshodi shogunle is their main station bfor task force...so how were they not aware of the incident.
Re: Lagos Task Force Officers Shoot Banker For Protesting Car Damage by Cheeryfeet: 5:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
Re: Lagos Task Force Officers Shoot Banker For Protesting Car Damage by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
Just Insure your vehicle and avoid this madness
Re: Lagos Task Force Officers Shoot Banker For Protesting Car Damage by Kakamorufu(m): 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2021
Na wa o. To japa is the option now o

How come a task force has access to carry an Ak47 gun.
How??
Re: Lagos Task Force Officers Shoot Banker For Protesting Car Damage by toujurs: 5:52pm On Oct 18, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Why are you calling him names?
He is right. You live in a jungle wetin concern you with lexus. The most sensible thing to drive in a place like Niggeria is that old landrover or Jeep wrangler. That way anyone touching your car will suffer.
What are you even saying? That means you are encouraging these danfo drivers to behave like hoodlums, since you keep avoiding them even when they hit your car. Do you think it's easy to afford a car, and one irresponsible danfo driver, after sipping adonko. Will hit my car and i will let him go, And thank God no life was lost.
Re: Lagos Task Force Officers Shoot Banker For Protesting Car Damage by UnabashedIPOB: 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
WOW! And this is the country that a lot of people claim that they love and would like to remain part of. Shame on you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Task Force Officers Shoot Banker For Protesting Car Damage by Dedemworld: 6:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
I always say it that.. the only Police squad that applies professionalism in Lagos is the RRS and Metro police. I commend those guys. But u see useless Taskforce, all what they re after is just money and their daily quota.. God will punish any taskforce. Though dey can't do me anything sha, cox we go use werey settle am..
Re: Lagos Task Force Officers Shoot Banker For Protesting Car Damage by Greenback: 6:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
I pity that banker. He's like those typical Lagos road user who will never give chance to other drivers on the road. If you bash them a little,ahhh,big wahala!
They bashed your vehicle,is that the end of your life!?

You want to compound the trouble of the poor driver..you saw area boys and mad task force officers with guns and you still went ahead with speed to double cross them,are you Vandamme?! Don't you know about naija again!?
If you don't pity yourself,at least pity your wife and children and papa/mama.
Quick recovery o

I have encountered those task force..Those task force are destroyers and killers. Best thing is to avoid them as much as possible

1 Like

Re: Lagos Task Force Officers Shoot Banker For Protesting Car Damage by chaloskyx: 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
ONE NIGERIA!!!!!!!!!!!! ZOO CALLING ITSELF A COUNTRY
Re: Lagos Task Force Officers Shoot Banker For Protesting Car Damage by Jaqenhghar: 6:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
toujurs:
What are you even saying? That means you are encouraging these danfo drivers to behave like hoodlums, since you keep avoiding them even when they hit your car. Do you think it's easy to afford a car, and one irresponsible danfo driver, after sipping adonko. Will hit my car and i will let him go, And thank God no life was lost.
Chairman relax nah. I am not encouraging anything. Its the way the country is. If you live in a sane environment where people obey traffic laws then buy your lexus. Apart from danfo those " roads" are not " meant for cars like Lexus. Plus the fact that the mechanics are actually rip offs, it doesnt make sense to own a Lexus there. Na based on the condition when the country dey na him I talk

If on the other hand Niggerians actually stood up for what is right and demanded the best, any Danfo guy when touch your car knows he will regret it. But since the thing everyine is comfortabke with the BS then make we dey carry dey go
Re: Lagos Task Force Officers Shoot Banker For Protesting Car Damage by DaRenewed(m): 6:41pm On Oct 18, 2021
5 years and 3 years IG for sale.
cool cool cool cool
Re: Lagos Task Force Officers Shoot Banker For Protesting Car Damage by Aguodo(m): 6:53pm On Oct 18, 2021
prof2007:

SOURCE: https://punchng.com/fleeing-lagos-task-force-officers-shoot-banker-for-protesting-car-damage/

Very 'very' soon, it will be a sin to hold gun in this country and call yourself security agent. The masses are becoming overly overwhelmed I tell.
Only UGM will carry it in their style. Bet me.
Re: Lagos Task Force Officers Shoot Banker For Protesting Car Damage by DonroxyII: 7:38pm On Oct 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
This Omonile people can do the unthinkable. Nigeria is a jungle
Welcome to Nigeria. Sane people should stay Calm and not Drag with Insane people. That's what happens when Political thugs are recruited into Security Outfits whether Hisbah, ESN or Amotekun.

Average Nigerian is an unreasonable Man. Na only "Sorry, no vex dem dey hear" !
Re: Lagos Task Force Officers Shoot Banker For Protesting Car Damage by Fahdiga(m): 8:32pm On Oct 18, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

If u talk now, they will tag u wailer, let them enjoy it. If u say Lagos is a useless state in some areas, they will come for u. I just don't understand how task force should be working with owo mi da
Don't mind them
Re: Lagos Task Force Officers Shoot Banker For Protesting Car Damage by Kalubolt(m): 8:43pm On Oct 18, 2021
Nigeria government, army and police denial are 5&6
Re: Lagos Task Force Officers Shoot Banker For Protesting Car Damage by PeacenLove2: 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2021
Na the same set of High Way men in uniform operate that Oshodi Apapa Express Way. They have become a nuisance on that road. One police man always wearing helmet, a fat ugly mf! With one skinny ass desperado in Lastma uniform, the rest of the crew in Danfo buses look like agbero, they wear mufti.

They raid anyone they like, cause accidents and take off. Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner. Let them continue.
Re: Lagos Task Force Officers Shoot Banker For Protesting Car Damage by ikeseeholdings1(m): 10:37pm On Oct 18, 2021
chai! bros very sorry oo.i was at the scene of the event that faithful evening. i was standing by the side that same day,i only saw when the police Man Used his gun to deflect your two tire.the nex thing,he shot three times on the ground.but even you self did not know that you were shot. it was when i saw blood that i have to RUN for My life. i pray you get well soon,but next time,please don't argue with all those weed smokers and drunkards. They can destroy you and nothing will happen. THIS IS NIGERIA....BECAREFUL
Re: Lagos Task Force Officers Shoot Banker For Protesting Car Damage by martinslaura: 11:27pm On Oct 18, 2021
kingphilip:
Small power like this people go de misuse am

In a bid to exonerate themselves they're bringing out this excuse.

I hope he can get one of the policemen name and also the vehicle number for easy tracking of the individuals involved.

If punishment is not meted out, be sure this is only the beginning.

The Nigerian police will not change at least not in this generation. There's so much impunity in the police force. They were chasing someone they couldn't caugh up with him instead they turned to me my friend and held us in handcuffs brought out guns and said they will shot. Good thing we were in our neighborhood so people came out and started shouting that was how they left us. Useless people. Once they have guns with them they start misbehaving. Trigger happy idiots.
Re: Lagos Task Force Officers Shoot Banker For Protesting Car Damage by Gfh1: 1:24am On Oct 19, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Lagos Task Force Officers Shoot Banker For Protesting Car Damage by Gval123: 5:21am On Oct 19, 2021
A country where nobody is accountable.
Re: Lagos Task Force Officers Shoot Banker For Protesting Car Damage by martinslaura: 6:55am On Oct 19, 2021
Yampotatocarrot:
My question is, don't these police men who shoot and kill indiscriminately have families also?

(There is a message in my message, and your interpretation is left to you)

I believe that'll solve this issue

Seriously this should be a solution to checkmate them. No be me talk am o�
Re: Lagos Task Force Officers Shoot Banker For Protesting Car Damage by virginchaser(m): 7:28am On Oct 19, 2021
Inner thought says why didn't he go his way but he did a good thing by attempting to sanitize the community by demanding for justice. Now he is exposing the faulty system in Lagos state task force and the head needs to do something about it.
Re: Lagos Task Force Officers Shoot Banker For Protesting Car Damage by Omoa1: 10:37am On Oct 19, 2021
That's how those police do around Ajao and Airport road axis. They chased a vehicle till her crashes in to my car destroying the front bumper and almost engine. The 2nd encounter, they forcefully collected 15k from me with d claim of One-way road. Those guys don't have conscience at all and it's usually with korope bus
Re: Lagos Task Force Officers Shoot Banker For Protesting Car Damage by jidxin(m): 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

...and what will you achieve by posting it?
Nobody will fight for you. Everybody is on his own.
why are you on the defensive... Its my own perogative to upload it... Its non of your business you get. So I know what I wanna achieve by doing so, I don't need you to fight for me. I already fought for myself and I enjoyed the outcome. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Jailed For 18 Months In Benin (Photo) / Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) / Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.