Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,539 members, 7,847,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:22 PM

Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Released By Kidnappers After One Month - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Released By Kidnappers After One Month (22413 Views)

Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom / Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway / Elizabeth, Ifeanyi Okowa Sister-in-law Freed By Kidnappers After Ransom Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Released By Kidnappers After One Month by Cubeman: 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2021
They na him sit down jeje like that? He no con resemble Emir again o.
Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Released By Kidnappers After One Month by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 18, 2021
numericalguy:

Very funny. You are northing but slaves to us and you will forever remain slave because that is your destiny.

I feed your people, i do sara for your infidel children. if Mohamed your prophet could be a slave to my forefathers, you automatically are a slave.

Im not Igbo. And would never be an igbo.
Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Released By Kidnappers After One Month by numericalguy(m): 2:19pm On Oct 18, 2021
killALIEN:

I feed your people, i do sara for your infidel children. if Mohamed your prophet could be a slave to my forefathers, you automatically are a slave.

Im not Igbo. And would never be an igbo.

You have no option than to serve your masters after all it is your destiny and it will continue to remain so. Your generations will continue to serve my own generation and you will continue to envy my kind as you are doing now . I will henceforth not reply a slave like you anymore as it is beneath me to be in discussion with a slave like you

slavery is a generational curse upon you and your generations and their is nothing you can do about it.
Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Released By Kidnappers After One Month by godofuck231: 2:20pm On Oct 18, 2021
He’s now so humbled , wow the gun is really mightier than the sword
Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Released By Kidnappers After One Month by Kemistri4(m): 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2021
numericalguy:

You have no option than to serve your masters after all it is your destiny and it will continue to remain so. Your generations will continue to serve my own generation and you will continue to envy my kind as you are doing now

It is a generational curse upon you and your generations and their is nothing you can do about it.

grin

"Generational curse" that demands Eastern Nigeria will always be more peaceful and more prosperous than north.

Nigeria: the country where slaves are better than masters

Are you not ashamed of this your almajiri rubbish? grin

If being a slave means being more prosperous than the master, abeg make I be slave, biko
... rather than a master that lives in IDP camp grin

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Released By Kidnappers After One Month by merits(m): 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Released By Kidnappers After One Month by seanjy4konji: 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2021
I no deh put mouth for family issues...

They always settle it amicably.
Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Released By Kidnappers After One Month by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 18, 2021
numericalguy:

You have no option than to serve your masters after all it is your destiny and it will continue to remain so. Your generations will continue to serve my own generation and you will continue to envy my kind as you are doing now . I will henceforth not reply a slave like you anymore as it is beneath me to be in discussion with a slave like you

slavery is a generational curse upon you and your generations and their is nothing you can do about it.
Pig, i hope you enjoyed the attention you crave?
Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Released By Kidnappers After One Month by darichlife: 2:48pm On Oct 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see bandits kidnapping the sultan of sokoto and emir of Kano, I see buhari narrowly escaping being kidnapped by them.

This I have seen.
Never let darkness into you heart it will love it so much, it will hold you back for long.
Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Released By Kidnappers After One Month by Kingrefreshed: 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Released By Kidnappers After One Month by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:10pm On Oct 18, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-emir-of-bungudu-released-after-one-month-in-captivity

“We appreciate all the efforts of Kaduna State Government throughout this challenging period. Our immense gratitude to the Zamfara State Government in playing a key role to see our father returned home safely.”

“We salute the Nigerian Police Force (NPF) and Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria (MACBAN) for the support in facilitating the release of the Emir.

“We wish to plead with the public to respect the privacy of the Emir in the coming weeks as he receives medical attention and post-trauma management.”

AFTER ONE MONTH THIS PEOPLE ARE SHAMELESS
Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Released By Kidnappers After One Month by azikiweironsi(m): 3:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
Goodluck to him. Imagine Miyeti Allah, among those who expedite his release. The terrorists that they are treating with kids gloves are now hunting them daily. The children that were not taking care of but put on almajiris way are now coming to their parents heads. Very soon that region will become Afghanistan.
Just continue giving birth to multitude, uncared and untrained children. They will still call for your heads in future.
Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Released By Kidnappers After One Month by Yankee101: 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2021
Big shame
Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Released By Kidnappers After One Month by APCNig: 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2021
These Bandits fuccked up. Are they supposed to release the nonentity? Someone that they are supposed to keep forever and be collecting millions from the state government as maintenance fee for the abductee.
Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Released By Kidnappers After One Month by APCNig: 4:28pm On Oct 18, 2021
Lovenorth:
Nice development, as usual children of hate from the dot circle side would be very angry with this good news

Almajari, who taught you how to write?

What are you doing here when your mates are on the streets begging?
Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Released By Kidnappers After One Month by APCNig: 4:29pm On Oct 18, 2021
preshyusufu:
WHICH ONE IS THE EMIR AMONG THEM? THESE GUYS DON REALLY SUFFER. GOD HELP US OOO

They have both become Emirs in the Forest.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Released By Kidnappers After One Month by APCNig: 4:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
id4sho:
shocked
Criminals no get joy, emir looking dirty and tattered. E for don collect slap join

Was it not on the street this Emir was born some years ago by destitute parents? He is an Almajari like others nah

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Released By Kidnappers After One Month by NGArmyTerrorist: 4:37pm On Oct 18, 2021
Lovenorth:
Nice development, as usual children of hate from the dot circle side would be very angry with this good news
You're a waste!

Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Released By Kidnappers After One Month by od501: 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-emir-of-bungudu-released-after-one-month-in-captivity

Lol...this one don smell Buhari's dividend of democracy...kikiki
Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Released By Kidnappers After One Month by jimtemi1: 6:16pm On Oct 18, 2021
Lol since they can kidnap emir Successfuly, then who am I... GOD I thank u for your protection oo.
Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Released By Kidnappers After One Month by GentIeBoy: 7:49pm On Oct 18, 2021
Father4all:
They rubbish the Emir oo grin
yes o... Bello Ganiyu
Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Released By Kidnappers After One Month by nkemoma(m): 7:59pm On Oct 18, 2021
Lovenorth:

May the dot choke, strangle and suffocate you

Anu Npama
Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Released By Kidnappers After One Month by Father4all: 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2021
GentIeBoy:
yes o... Bello Ganiyu
who is Ganiyu Bello? kiss
Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Released By Kidnappers After One Month by AIBugaje: 6:46am On Oct 19, 2021
Its unfortunate the way our brothers from the other region are commenting on this thread. You don't have empathy, love, humanity at heart.

At least this man has went through hell and No one amongst you is beyond to face a similar case, irrespective of where live. It can befall on your family.

Shame on you guys, especially the Igbos, I know you are the ones. I hate you guys with passion.

You do all sort of unlawful acts ( i.e. drugs, human trafficking, 419) overseas in the name of money and greed. In Malaysia, UAE, Italy etc.

I pray and hope we will soon breakaway and get rid of you and the disrespect you have caused to our country abroad.

Anyone that is joyous about what had befallen the emir of Bungudu, may the worst happen to him or her. Amen.

Best regards,
From Germany

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians / Supporters Of President Buhari On Solidarity Protest On The Streets Of Abuja / IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.