Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,519 members, 7,843,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

RCCG Member Gunned Down In Front Of Church - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / RCCG Member Gunned Down In Front Of Church (35773 Views)

Bayo Sina Babarinde: Photos Of RCCG Member Shot Dead By Gunmen In Kwara State / Another Cult Member Gunned Down On The Street Of Lagos / Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Member Gunned Down In Front Of Church by NoFucksToGive: 8:17am On Oct 19, 2021
Safyqueen:

Where and when did Mugabe called Buhari illiterate? Illiterate means someone who can neither read nor write. You see yourself what media can turn people's head into.
Call Buhari failure, disaster in economics and administration, you are right. But if you insist he is illiterate, I doubt if you are not becoming ethno-religio-tribal bigotic over him.

Re: RCCG Member Gunned Down In Front Of Church by Commentor: 8:18am On Oct 19, 2021
computersoft:
When u decide to give some hours to God in d Church or ur quite tym,why not give it to him completely by turning off ur phone completely if u can not can ignore it. This should have avoided this death. As u can see,the killers thrilled him by calling him. Making it easy for them to kill him.

Mr. Computer, you actually think they wouldn't have been able to get him if not for the phone call?
Re: RCCG Member Gunned Down In Front Of Church by faste: 8:20am On Oct 19, 2021
TheDemola:

https://dailytrust.com/rccg-member-gunned-down-in-front-of-kwara-church
Elsewhere in the world ,forensic expert would have nailed the perpetrators by now...but in naija it is the order way round!

1 Like

Re: RCCG Member Gunned Down In Front Of Church by wasi9ice: 8:28am On Oct 19, 2021
It's important to switch off your phone while in the church or put it on silent if you can't endure the first option,, better still go for the first,,
Re: RCCG Member Gunned Down In Front Of Church by Burgerlomo: 8:48am On Oct 19, 2021
Lord have mercy
Re: RCCG Member Gunned Down In Front Of Church by streetsoldier1(m): 8:52am On Oct 19, 2021
why recieve calls during service? put ya phone on silence and avoid some calls. Its personal nobody will query you if u dont pick calls everytime.
Re: RCCG Member Gunned Down In Front Of Church by Regex: 9:04am On Oct 19, 2021
All these mumu cultists. Them get war. Them call you, you pick call... Na wa oh...
Re: RCCG Member Gunned Down In Front Of Church by AngelicBeing: 9:05am On Oct 19, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

I will never understand the rational behind people who would leave their home to serve God in the church, only for them to be pressing phones in the church!

Out of 24hours, just one hour or plus to the Almighty, the giver of life, you will still mess it up

Some will only go on a Sunday, only to go and be pressing phones

If you didn't press the phones during those hours, you go die

If truly he had actually gone to the church to serve God

A respect to Him, would have safe him from the clutches from death! undecided

Don't let anyone deceive you, this world is spiritual!

Modified:

Who can question the Almighty

A God who could make those who came to kill Elisha go blind

Can you tell me how he created the world

Can you tell me how the first human came to be

Do you know where He stores the wind or rain

Boy, don't speak too freely on something you have no knowledge of!

I myself have witnessed the potency of the power of God!

Gbam cool

1 Like

Re: RCCG Member Gunned Down In Front Of Church by Truvelisback(m): 9:06am On Oct 19, 2021
Re: RCCG Member Gunned Down In Front Of Church by Truvelisback(m): 9:11am On Oct 19, 2021
streetsoldier1:
why recieve calls during service? put ya phone on silence and avoid some calls. Its personal nobody will query you if u dont pick calls everytime.
Call or no call, if dem wan kill am, dem go still kill am. The other day, it was a RCCG pastor that was killed during church service. They entered the church, and shot him dead. The gun men waited to ensure that he was really dead before leaving.
Re: RCCG Member Gunned Down In Front Of Church by seyz91(m): 9:31am On Oct 19, 2021
confirm!
tempest01:
Even in Church. At the end, the church will lose its value due to evil people populating it. It will come down to personal relationship with Christ.

The person that called him should be the main suspect. It's not a coincidence that a call makes him step outside and killers targeting him are waiting for him at the same instance.
Re: RCCG Member Gunned Down In Front Of Church by seyz91(m): 9:31am On Oct 19, 2021
cheesy abi
ClassicMan202:

Believe this at your own risk, you better run and hide before they will start indiscriminate arrests
Re: RCCG Member Gunned Down In Front Of Church by seyz91(m): 9:35am On Oct 19, 2021
cheesy abi
Wiseandtrue:

As if it will be used to solve the murder case cheesy grin grin

Last last, BVN oooooo

NIN oooooo all na scam!

1 Like

Re: RCCG Member Gunned Down In Front Of Church by Safyqueen: 11:38am On Oct 19, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]

These are fabricated lies against Mugabe and we have plenty of it.

As I said earlier, maybe you are a teenager because your information are just media, hypocritic and Photoshopic ones for that matter. Even if Mugabe said so which I knew is not because you were unable to tell me when and where he said so, can't you reason with brain? Have you not seen Buhari responding to journalist without holding anything, have you not seen him also reading from a text? I ask you again who are illiterate? Though have given you answer before. But now that you cannot bury your shame, answer me.
Re: RCCG Member Gunned Down In Front Of Church by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:12pm On Oct 19, 2021
Wickedness of the highest order. This is just too saddening.
Re: RCCG Member Gunned Down In Front Of Church by wealth2al(m): 5:13pm On Oct 19, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video / Female Robbers Engage Police In Gun Battle In Anambra / Young Man Shot Dead In Onitsha, Anambra State (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.