Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? (13302 Views)

I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? / My Girl Leave Me Because I Sex Her 3 Times Daily / Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 19, 2021
good morning nairaland

I'll make it quickly as I can and I really need advice on what to do about it,
there is this my cousin my mum bring from village in 2018 she lost her mum and her dad is always busy don't have too much time for her and her junior once, and she's the first born after her mum burial she decided to follow my mum to the city and my elder sister in the city help her register for senior WAEC after her Senior WAEC her result was good so she applied for school of Nurse she gained admission there letter on my mum take her to where she can learn sowing after school while me am a art printer it all started if she have an assignment in school about Drawing Of Women Private Part Illustrations & Clip Art cause I'm good in drawing cause is my job from there she'll start telling me about women Virginia how women give birth, how sperm from babies I was lyk because u dey go school of Nurse now we no go here word again, so recently in 2021 anytime my mum is on night duty at her working place me & this my cousin sister are the only one left home, (note I also lost my dad in 2016) if I came back from work I use to branch my guys place gist play PS and come home late lyk 10:30pm some times to 12 anytime I came I always meet her sleepless and if I ask way u never sleep by this time she tell me I'm the one she's waiting for before she can sleep I was lyk are you a babe. so recently my mum travel for her senior sister's son wedding since last 2 week, anytime am sleeping I notice that my cousin will start touching my dick, I'll quickly remove her hand and turn on light she well now pretend as if she is sleeping sometimes she well come to where I'm sleeping that she can't sleep alone in her room that she lyk to join me I thought she's joking until she climb my bed I now went to sleep in the parlour that is day before yesterday this happen so yesterday she was watching TV I'm also eating around 8:30pm after I finish eating I tell her I wanted to see my friend that I'll be back 11:00 or 12 she now say OK she'll be waiting for me I say no go and sleep but leave the door open so I leave after gist charts with my friend I went back home I meet my cousin necked I shouted at her that what's wrong with her are u OK at all before she now went nd put on her Nyt wear so I went to my room around 2:45 or 3:00 she came start robbing my dick I weak up immediately and see her half necked she now say why I'm I behalving as if I don't what to do she can't take this my behavior I must sex her this Nyt I was confused throughout yesterday Nyt can't even sleep I don't now what to do should I report her to my mum if she comes back or I should tell my elder sister
I really need ur advice pls
and she's just 22 year old while I'm 25 pls help

5 Likes

Re: Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? by thorpido(m): 8:31am On Oct 19, 2021
Give her one good slap whenever she comes up with the nonsense and she will quit.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? by Sonnobax15(m): 8:35am On Oct 19, 2021
lipsrsealed
Lemme just pardon your English..

But one thing for sure is that if you don't report her to your mum,na just matter of time,una two go soon start to lash...

If you fail to do what's right now, you may live to face the consequences for failing to do that in the future......Act now, before she go use rape issue take tie you for future undecided

27 Likes

Re: Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? by illicit(m): 8:39am On Oct 19, 2021
How good is ur withdrawal technique

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:40am On Oct 19, 2021
I dey Cum undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? by AmancalledGod: 8:41am On Oct 19, 2021
Na you dey pity her abi you want the sex, you never give her a very hot slap and beaten, by then her Brain go reset

7 Likes

Re: Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:41am On Oct 19, 2021
awesonjr:
good morning nairaland

I'll make it quickly as I can and I really need advice on what to do about it,
there is this my cousin my mum bring from village in 2018 she lost her mum and her dad is always busy don't have too much time for her and her junior once, and she's the first born after her mum burial she decided to follow my mum to the city and my elder sister in the city help her register for senior WAEC after her Senior WAEC her result was good so she applied for school of Nurse she gained admission there letter on my mum take her to where she can learn sowing after school while me am a art printer it all started if she have an assignment in school about Drawing Of Women Private Part Illustrations & Clip Art cause I'm good in drawing cause is my job from there she'll start telling me about women Virginia how women give birth, how sperm from babies I was lyk because u dey go school of Nurse now we no go here word again, so recently in 2021 anytime my mum is on night duty at her working place me & this my cousin sister are the only one left home, (note I also lost my dad in 2016) if I came back from work I use to branch my guys place gist play PS and come home late lyk 10:30pm some times to 12 anytime I came I always meet her sleepless and if I ask way u never sleep by this time she tell me I'm the one she's waiting for before she can sleep I was lyk are you a babe. so recently my mum travel for her senior sister's son wedding since last 2 week, anytime am sleeping I notice that my cousin will start touching my dick, I'll quickly remove her hand and turn on light she well now pretend as if she is sleeping sometimes she well come to where I'm sleeping that she can't sleep alone in her room that she lyk to join me I thought she's joking until she climb my bed I now went to sleep in the parlour that is day before yesterday this happen so yesterday she was watching TV I'm also eating around 8:30pm after I finish eating I tell her I wanted to see my friend that I'll be back 11:00 or 12 she now say OK she'll be waiting for me I say no go and sleep but leave the door open so I leave after gist charts with my friend I went back home I meet my cousin necked I shouted at her that what's wrong with her are u OK at all before she now went nd put on her Nyt wear so I went to my room around 2:45 or 3:00 she came start robbing my dick I weak up immediately and see her half necked she now say why I'm I behalving as if I don't what to do she can't take this my behavior I must sex her this Nyt I was confused throughout yesterday Nyt can't even sleep I don't now what to do should I report her to my mum if she comes back or I should tell my elder sister
I really need ur advice pls
and she's just 22 year old while I'm 25 pls help

No single punctuation marks

No paragraph..nna ehhh

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? by Bola146(f): 8:44am On Oct 19, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

No paragraph..nna ehhh

Mr Shoyinka, advise or leave undecided simple

Op, please a dirty slap on the dock is enough, it will tell you what to do. Okay? Good cheesy

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 19, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

No paragraph..nna ehhh
I'm trying to Rush it I'm just confuse
Re: Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 19, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Lemme just pardon your English..

But one thing for sure is that if you don't report her to your mum,na just matter of time,una two go soon start to lash...

If you fail to do what's right now, you may live to face the consequences for failing to do that in the future......Act now, before she go use rape issue take tie you for future undecided
thanks

1 Like

Re: Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? by Polynek(m): 8:55am On Oct 19, 2021
I don't know your age, but Dix is not a challenge, why are you confused? Are u confused bcoz u want to lash her or u want to prevent lashing her? undecided or u want pple here to motivate you to lash her ? Which one grin both of you who senior 4 age? If u senior her 4 age, U even get mind de tell us dat u are confused? grin abeg tell us dat want to know d possible implications of lashing ur cousin grin
Bcox if u no won lash am, U already know wat to do, make I go read some interesting topic joor, today na holiday grin

15 Likes

Re: Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? by Skillsnigeria: 8:57am On Oct 19, 2021
Help your cousin with a good sex

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:58am On Oct 19, 2021
Bola146:

Mr Shoyinka, advise or leave undecided simple

Op, please a dirty slap on the dock is enough, it will tell you what to do. Okay? Good cheesy

I am not a man, I know you are trying to see; if I'm a dude inorder for you to shoot your shot, sorry for the disappointment undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:58am On Oct 19, 2021
awesonjr:

How about you make your necessary corrections now... undecided
Re: Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:00am On Oct 19, 2021
U dey form Joseph in the bible

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 19, 2021
Polynek:
I don't know your age, but Dix is not a challenge, why are you confused? Are u confused bcoz u want to lash her or u want to prevent lashing her? undecided or u want pple here to motivate you to lash her ? Which one grin both of you who senior 4 age? If u senior her 4 age, U even get mind de tell us dat u are confused? grin abeg tell us dat want to know d possible implications of lashing ur cousin grin
Bcox if u no won lash am, U already know wat to do, make I go read some interesting topic joor, today na holiday grin
this one na temptation I'm 25 and she's 22

1 Like

Re: Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 19, 2021
Skillsnigeria:
Help your cousin with a good sex
Re: Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? by Polynek(m): 9:06am On Oct 19, 2021
awesonjr:
this one na temptation I'm 25 and she's 22
Exactly I know dat if u never wanted to lash her, my broda u no go even think am twice to give her serious WARNING or u report to ur mom, but 4 u to say dat u are confused, I know dat u are having a double mind about it,
See you an adult, you already know what is RIGHT and WRONG make ur decision. I won't advice U on anything

2 Likes

Re: Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? by DhanBaba(m): 9:06am On Oct 19, 2021
You don talk am say she be nurse,
Nah practical she wan don

If you get mind report her, report her sharply
If you get mind bleep her, do am, nah help you dey help (but with extra caution)

You already know what to do
You just wan collect tatics do am,

5 Likes

Re: Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? by seankafor(m): 9:13am On Oct 19, 2021
Omo×3

No be juju be this shocked
Re: Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? by EASYGURU(m): 9:49am On Oct 19, 2021
OP don make up en mind already to bleep her. Na NL go ahead you dey wait for so you go come blame us later if pple find out abi?

5 Likes

Re: Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? by Candidlady: 9:55am On Oct 19, 2021
Tell her you wil report to your mum if she doest stop the madnes!!

so you be 25yrz old! Isud really stop exchangn wordz with some folks on this forum

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? by 9japride(m): 9:58am On Oct 19, 2021
@Op if you won n@ck, n@ck and stop seeking for approval. Can't an adult decide what's good or bad again?

1 Like

Re: Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 19, 2021
EASYGURU:
OP don make up en mind already to bleep her. Na NL go ahead you dey wait for so you go come blame us later if pple find out abi?
9japride:
@Op if you won n@ck, n@ck and stop seeking for approval. Can't an adult decide what's good or bad again?
na bad thing to shear waiting I dey pass though with una

1 Like

Re: Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? by depato88(m): 10:05am On Oct 19, 2021
I dont know if its a spell, nurses n stuudent nurses always have high sex libido. Sit her down and talk to her heart to heart. Op which state are you residing?

4 Likes

Re: Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 19, 2021
depato88:
I dont know if its a spell, nurses n stuudent nurses always have high sex libido. Sit her down and talk to her heart to heart. Op which state are you residing?
osun state
Re: Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? by gfon(m): 10:20am On Oct 19, 2021
Candidlady:
Tell her you wil report to your mum if she doest stop the madnes!!

so you be 25yrz old! Isud really stop exchangn wordz with some folks on this forum
he's old enough to impregnate you with triplets..age is just a number.

1 Like

Re: Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? by depato88(m): 10:22am On Oct 19, 2021
awesonjr:
osun state

Ok. Sit her down and talk to her. Tell her the dangers of relations having sexual relations, it's a taboo.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? by gfon(m): 10:25am On Oct 19, 2021
awesonjr:
she is just having normal sexual urges man,don't report her and don't beat her as people have stated.Since she couldn't get any available dickk,she wanted yours.Just seat her down,tell her that you can't do what she want but you could link her with one of ur friends.Case closed

20 Likes

Re: Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 19, 2021
depato88:

Ok. Sit her down and talk to her. Tell her the dangers of relations having sexual relations, it's a taboo.
I really appreciate it

3 Likes

Re: Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 19, 2021
gfon:
she is just having normal sexual urges man,don't report her and don't beat her as people have stated.Since she couldn't get any available dickk,she wanted yours.Just seat her down,tell her that you can't do what she want but you could link her with one of ur friends.Case closed
Thanks a
lot

6 Likes

Re: Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 19, 2021
EASYGURU:
Bolded grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Cheaters Keep On Cheating Even After Getting Caught? / What Do Women Really Want From Men? / It's Like She Likes Me, But Too Shy To Be Herself Near Me. Hw Cn I Approach Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.