Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,481 members, 7,854,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:29 AM

We Bring S€x 2 The Table So Guys Should Pay For Our Expenses”Says Some Uni Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Bring S€x 2 The Table So Guys Should Pay For Our Expenses”Says Some Uni Girls (722 Views)

The Cleanest Part Of A Woman's Body Is Her Pussy. So Guys You Are Free To Suck.. / Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything / He Intentionally Left The Table So You Could Pay The Bills - Read Lady's Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Bring S€x 2 The Table So Guys Should Pay For Our Expenses”Says Some Uni Girls by MANDIPUTIN: 10:20am On Oct 19, 2021
“We Bring S€x to the Table so Guys Should Pay for our Expenses” Says Some University Girls in Ghana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6mLlHoENMg
Re: We Bring S€x 2 The Table So Guys Should Pay For Our Expenses”Says Some Uni Girls by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:36am On Oct 19, 2021
just a bunch of undercover oloshos expressing their grief for their low mentality. no wonder they get used for sex...
Re: We Bring S€x 2 The Table So Guys Should Pay For Our Expenses”Says Some Uni Girls by fourboys: 11:08am On Oct 19, 2021
Angel!! Just blow d trumpet already.. ladies has lost it all embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: We Bring S€x 2 The Table So Guys Should Pay For Our Expenses”Says Some Uni Girls by KusherAbel: 2:28pm On Oct 19, 2021
I watched this video cause of that beautiful girl in white and she's the only one that made sense. Beauty and brains

(1) (Reply)

Why Would Someone Cancel Their Friend Request Seconds After Sending One / Can I Go Ahead With My Plans? / My Wife Doesn't Want To Work Or Do Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.