Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Video Of Female Barber Cutting Man's Hair With Clippin Her Backside - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video Of Female Barber Cutting Man's Hair With Clippin Her Backside (6210 Views)

Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks / Lady Selling Banana Causes Stir With Her Backside. / Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Female Barber Cutting Man's Hair With Clippin Her Backside by Hackportal(m): 10:52am On Oct 20, 2021
Mixed reactions have trailed a trending video of a female barber cutting a customer's hair in an unconventional fashion

In the video, the lady balances her feet on two stools and backs the customer as she shaves his hair with the clipper tucked in her backside

Many people have expressed surprise stating that there is no way the man would be giving a decent shave, others enquired about the salon's location.

A supposed female barber has taken the art of cutting hair to a different level entirely. While she uses clippers to cut hairs, the lady does it in a weird style.

In a short video shared by Krakstv on Instagram, the lady is seen positioned on two stools that places her backside at same level with the customer's head.

She then makes to style the man's hair with the clipper tucked in her backside while she backs him.

She is supported by another male barber at the other end who cuts the man's hair the normal way.

The customer seems unperturbed as he maintains his cool while she goes about her hair-cutting business.

Watch the video BELOW
https://loadedpulse.com/the-man-is-enjoying-nigerians-react-to-video-of-female-barber-cutting-mans-hair-with-clipper-in-her-backside/

Re: Video Of Female Barber Cutting Man's Hair With Clippin Her Backside by Roma10: 11:34am On Oct 20, 2021
After barbing what next
Party after party grin

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Female Barber Cutting Man's Hair With Clippin Her Backside by guuudy87(m): 11:59am On Oct 20, 2021
Make I hear say that clipper dey on

1 Like

Re: Video Of Female Barber Cutting Man's Hair With Clippin Her Backside by Matheusmartin: 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2021
From afar, one can tell the kpekus go dy smell nor be small..

Spits.
Re: Video Of Female Barber Cutting Man's Hair With Clippin Her Backside by fourboys: 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2021
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Video Of Female Barber Cutting Man's Hair With Clippin Her Backside by Godada(m): 2:17pm On Oct 20, 2021

Just imagine if that ass farts.
Re: Video Of Female Barber Cutting Man's Hair With Clippin Her Backside by dan9ice(m): 2:50pm On Oct 20, 2021
Clout
Showoff
Re: Video Of Female Barber Cutting Man's Hair With Clippin Her Backside by SniperSmurf(m): 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2021
Lol
Re: Video Of Female Barber Cutting Man's Hair With Clippin Her Backside by Gabe427: 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
This one is just too much

1 Like

Re: Video Of Female Barber Cutting Man's Hair With Clippin Her Backside by Shellsploit: 5:14pm On Oct 20, 2021
I see happy ending... This i have seen!
Re: Video Of Female Barber Cutting Man's Hair With Clippin Her Backside by Shellsploit: 5:14pm On Oct 20, 2021
I see happy ending... This i have seen!
Re: Video Of Female Barber Cutting Man's Hair With Clippin Her Backside by owenseddies40(m): 5:34pm On Oct 20, 2021
Gabe427:
This one is just too much

No be JUJU be that grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Female Barber Cutting Man's Hair With Clippin Her Backside by iamyemiakins(m): 7:11pm On Oct 20, 2021
That lady kpekus go dey smell, as a result of Bacterial vaginosis.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Female Barber Cutting Man's Hair With Clippin Her Backside by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 20, 2021
Hackportal:
Many people have expressed surprise stating that there is no way the man would be given a decent shave, others enquired about the salon's location

Verily

This could just be a stunt to promote this barbershop

Notice the similarity between the "client" and the mascot on the apron the "client" is wearing...
Re: Video Of Female Barber Cutting Man's Hair With Clippin Her Backside by Engrmartin4jesu(m): 9:24pm On Oct 20, 2021
To so guy they may fancy this style of barbing to others, it's gonna be so disgusting, individual differences abound, in all its a good thing women are practicing those business that used to be regarded as male business. Hoping to see more females even do better in male domninated businesses or skills.

that being said, We are your plug for IELTS, TOEFL, GRE,GMAT exams

Are you planning on writing IELTS/TOEFL or you are tired of scoring low in IELTS?
Discover the secrets of scoring High in IELTS many students have used this secrets & succeeded.
Click https:///n81iwso

(1) (Reply)

Have You Been Caught With P*rn Before? Share Your Experience! / I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God / How Can I Forgive Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.