Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,200 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) (21850 Views)

A Guest That Doesn't Want To Leave / Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend / Finally Joined Nairaland After Been A Guest Reader For 8 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by ClassicMan202(m): 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2021
One younger distant relative come family house that year, I buy am Mountain Dew, oga comot outside go buy biscuit join

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by HEBEI: 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2021
embarassed
Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by Juliusmomoh: 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Yeah...I do have a male cousin (my dad's sister's son) who used to live with us back then.....He do normally go to work and used to return late in the evening....Most times,my dad would deliberately wants all of us to starve and wait for him(my cousin?/) To return back from work first before we'll eat at the same place.....But the dude was always fond of rejecting, thereby putting all our efforts of waiting to no avail....... He'd wait till when it's dark like around 9p.m , and would go out and buy mama-put food..

Na one day one day my popsman sit am down and clear am all him fvck up....Like wait,you dey catch me witch abi wizard for my own house?

You must story to tell ... Why

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2021
A witch is a person that accuses another person a witch
Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by DLSReigns: 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2021
Exactly why people hardly go for 3 bedrooms and above these days. Nah when space dey, such visitors start showing up. Unfortunately, some relatives are wolves in sheep clothing

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by Holywizard: 4:07pm On Oct 20, 2021
Our relatives are always fond of stealing our properties even till date. Our spoons, plates, buckets, towels etc. Once they steal it, they will rush and give it mark just to claim it.
There was a time that whenever we want to dish food to any one of them, we will ask them to go bring plates from their home.
After eating our spoon will disappear.
Our uncle once dragged our new bucket my mom just bought. Their own na touch and follow for where other people dem properties dey.
No be only us dem dey steal from.
No be say we dey share the same building.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by MiracleA4015: 4:08pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ok
Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 20, 2021
I can't relate. Even if na eye service, dem must do.
Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by BBM: 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2021
So you still they your papa house

Old man
Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by Candidlady: 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2021
Sonnobax15:
you dey catch me witch abi wizard for my own house?

am so using this line on my friends whenever they at my place and giving me attitude lol
Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by Aforxzy(f): 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
Had this distant family friend that attends a white garment church. She came to spend the weekend with us. I didn't know she only sleeps on white bed sheet. I was asked to go and make the bed for her so I used one of the red flowered bed sheets. She called my mum and asked for another bed sheet this time white so she could sleep on it. Unfortunately for her she rolled on a mosquito while asleep and the blood stained the sheet. See binding and casting in the morning....
she's such a weirdo. Every little thing someone is attacking her.

16 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by Sterope(f): 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
My dad had one when he was single. The man brought his own foodstuffs including yam kiss. The problem was he didn't bring his own stove.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by pocohantas(f): 4:14pm On Oct 20, 2021
Sterope:
My dad had one when he was single. The man brought his own foodstuffs including yam kiss. The problem was he didn't bring his own stove.

Lol. I think this one was just courtesy. He didn’t want to be a burden. I have an aunty like that. When she is visiting, she would come with salt sef. It was her own little way of contributing and we loved her for it. grin

18 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by Lastmankc(m): 4:14pm On Oct 20, 2021
I have this cousin brother that even bought his own gas cooker in our house.Imagine living with us and you are cooking your food separately.
And nah our food and ingredients, even our pots him dey use cook self.Nah one day me and my younger brother reason the guy Mata.

14 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by 0m0nnakoda: 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2021
Tonero5200:
They is this female cousin of mine, my dad sisters child (she's about 43years old) she seldomly visits my dad, whenever she does, she always acts odd.

1) she has never eaten my parents food

2) she has never drank water from our house. (prefers to go and buy ragolis water on her own)

3) she stays in another states, whenever she visits prefers to stay with other distant relatives and friends than my dad's house.

4) she always talk without proper reasonings ( talking to my mom anyhow, talking to my dad sometimes without reasoning.

5)she always talk about revelations from her bishops and witches worrying her and household.

honestly, I had to tell my mom whenever she comes no need asking her if she wants to eat (since you've already known she won't eat, why ask?) my mom won't listen. that always gets me annoyed.

my dad on the other hand is not making things easy, old man always waiting for people that don't give a dine about him to come feed him. so he doesn't talk at all.
he hardly pray for us his children to be Better in life so that we can carter for him, instead he prefers putting mind in other people. ( relations) I tire.

from what I noticed from all of this.
this female cousin of mine is looking down too bad on all of us....like we are witches and wizard or something in our own house, whenever she visits.

have you ever had a guest like this?

check yasef very well are you a winsh
Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by Ushman333: 4:19pm On Oct 20, 2021
Poor people see witches everywhere...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by illicit(m): 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2021
I and my 2 friends stayed in one room at ojodu Berger

One night, an acquaintance knocked our door, he said he has just been kicked out

He was going to spend the night with us because he had to find somewhere to "lay his head for the night and clear his head in the morning"

That night became months....

17 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
I have never seen the wealthy complaining of witches and wizards. It seems to be the average and poor blueprint.

One weird visitor I had came, we hv provided entertainment, burn all our fuel but she still sat down there pressing phone and refusing to go. phone go die, she will plug it. Our food we prepared before she came got cold. Na eye I and my wife take dey ask ourself if she not go go. Her going late night was a great relief.
Lol, so una no fit share una food with her. grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by starkelvo: 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2021
Order your cheap data from me today

Glo, MTN, and Airtel 3gb #500 and 7 GB #1000

Call or WhatsApp 08037055188

Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by Sterope(f): 4:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
That is very considerate, my mum does that as well but you see this friend, he took his foodstuffs with him including that yamangry

pocohantas:

Lol. I think this one was just courtesy. He didn’t want to be a burden. I have an aunty like that. When she is visiting, she would come with salt sef. It was her own little way of contributing and we loved her for it. grin
Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by vickydevoka(m): 4:38pm On Oct 20, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Yeah...I do have a male cousin (my dad's sister's son) who used to live with us back then.....He do normally go to work and used to return late in the evening....Most times,my dad would deliberately wants all of us to starve and wait for him(my cousin?/) To return back from work first before we'll eat at the same place.....But the dude was always fond of rejecting, thereby putting all our efforts of waiting to no avail....... He'd wait till when it's dark like around 9p.m , and would go out and buy mama-put food..

Na one day one day my popsman sit am down and clear am all him fvck up....Like wait,you dey catch me witch abi wizard for my own house?

Must u eat in someone's house. Just asking. Especially someone that housed u

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by pocohantas(f): 4:38pm On Oct 20, 2021
Sterope:
That is very considerate, my mum does that as well but you see this friend, he took his foodstuffs with him including that yamangry

Hah! Okay, that is ODD!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by vickydevoka(m): 4:40pm On Oct 20, 2021
OutisComputers7:
Poverty is really bad
Exactly. Wen u don't have money u will become odd in people's eye
Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by vickydevoka(m): 4:40pm On Oct 20, 2021
OutisComputers7:
Poverty is really bad
Exactly. Wen u don't have money u will become odd in people's eyes
Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by Xbs1: 4:40pm On Oct 20, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by Ginomel(m): 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2021
Tonero5200:
They is this female cousin of mine, my dad sisters child (she's about 43years old) she seldomly visits my dad, whenever she does, she always acts odd.

2) she has never drank water from our house. (prefers to go and buy ragolis water on her own)

3) she stays in another states, whenever she visits prefers to stay with other distant relatives and friends than my dad's house.

4) she always talk without proper reasonings ( talking to my mom anyhow, talking to my dad sometimes without reasoning.

5)she always talk about revelations from her bishops and witches worrying her and household.

honestly, I had to tell my mom whenever she comes no need asking her if she wants to eat (since you've already known she won't eat, why ask?) my mom won't listen. that always gets me annoyed.

my dad on the other hand is not making things easy, old man always waiting for people that don't give a dine about him to come feed him. so he doesn't talk at all.
he hardly pray for us his children to be Better in life so that we can carter for him, instead he prefers putting mind in other people. ( relations) I tire.

this female cousin of mine is looking down too bad on all of us....like we are witches and wizard or something in our own house, whenever she visits.

Sometimes, she goes to Canada too.
Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by Munzy14(m): 4:43pm On Oct 20, 2021
Tonero5200:

So na every family they get one evening newspaper that always feel to high of herself and treats some married women in that family like they are shit...mstchwwwww.

If you people are not careful she will put Wahala in your family..
Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by BlackyOne: 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2021
Tonero5200:

There's no smoke without fire �

Maybe you should ask your parent about the truth if there's any such thing about them, even your father isn't bothered about his children getting better in life to take care of him.... Hmmm, that says alot!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by BlackyOne: 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2021
Tonero5200:

Shattap your mouth.

Lmao ...... grin grin grin ask your parents well ooo, before you start to catch your innocent family as witches and wizards
Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by Firstcitizen: 4:58pm On Oct 20, 2021
she needs a guy. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Meet The Couple Who Won N1m In Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Valentine Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.