Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Soldier Killed, Houses Burnt As Troops, Imo Youths Clash - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Killed, Houses Burnt As Troops, Imo Youths Clash (38279 Views)

Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja / General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists / Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Killed, Houses Burnt As Troops, Imo Youths Clash by 2016easy2017: 12:49pm On Oct 21, 2021
This is getting very dangerous. When civilians gets frustrated to the point of confronting and even killing soldiers, a very dare situation is about to happen. The Fed. Govt. Must think right now and do the needful.
If this continues for a year, it would be in full fledge
Re: Soldier Killed, Houses Burnt As Troops, Imo Youths Clash by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2021
Freedom34:
Una mode of reasoning ehn?!
'Kill one', ........na boyscout una think say una dey kill?
You kill a whole soldier yet u expect no consequence for such foolishness?
Who do ona ds strong thing biko?

Why not investigate and punish the murderer?

Anyway, you're an idiot, I don't expect you to reason like a human.
Re: Soldier Killed, Houses Burnt As Troops, Imo Youths Clash by Commentor: 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2021
vanunu:

You sounded like a big foool.

But I don't anymore.
Re: Soldier Killed, Houses Burnt As Troops, Imo Youths Clash by mecussey(m): 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2021
stanluiz:
I condemn the killing of the soldier by those Criminals.

But why is Nigeria army obsessed with burning people house and properties ? It how they train them ? It is part of their job description when doing investigations ?

Nigeria army keep behaving like a glorified Milita instead of acting professional.

If a criminal killed your colleague in any Community. Go to the community with force and do thorough searching. Anybody that refused to be part of the investigations or refuse to cooperate with the army should be arrested immediately as a suspect not by burning people properties.

Enough of this madness by the Nigeria army. You don't have any business with people house.

They think igbo man will leave his village and run away so that they invite Fulani herders to occupy and rename the place. They no no igbo man, you will need to kill all of them in order to occupy there villages.
Re: Soldier Killed, Houses Burnt As Troops, Imo Youths Clash by stinechykee: 1:53pm On Oct 21, 2021
EzeAro:
Soldiers went to start their oil bunkering madness in Ohaji-Egbema like they did in Izombe, youths waited for them and after a serious clash... 3 terrorist soldiers collect. And in the typical fashion of the terrorist soldiers, they ran away, reinforced and came back to burn down houses after losing 3 of their officers.

The East isn't smiling anymore, do anyhow and you will see anyhow... we're not like some incongruous cowards who abandoned their son in Benin Republic to pine away from kidney failure. No resources from Igboland will be siphoned under illicit circumstances without serious repercussions. Kudos to the Ohaji youths for defending their pipelines.
That is one thing I like about Igbos,they are very courageous and ready to fight and protect their territory that is gut other tribes hate about Igbos but they don't care.It seems like this country is already slipping so fast more than we expected and when Igbos finally leave this shithole we will see how long Yorubas and their Fulani kinsmen will last in their one Nigeria
Re: Soldier Killed, Houses Burnt As Troops, Imo Youths Clash by eldervine: 2:05pm On Oct 21, 2021
Commentor:
AfghanEASTan.

The atrocities you guys brought to Lagos has been multiplied a 100 times in your homeland.
stupid foolish tribalistic monk. I hv always said dat one nigeria is a joke
Re: Soldier Killed, Houses Burnt As Troops, Imo Youths Clash by Freedom34: 2:18pm On Oct 21, 2021
Keep waiting for investigation u hear.
If ona like make ona continue ona foolishness.

The person wey do anyhow go see anyhow.

He who imports ant-infested wood don give lizard automatic visa to enter his house.
Make ona no stop d killings o, ona hear?
because d tin dey pain buhari seriously, walahi!
cool

emrain:

Why not investigate and punish the murderer?
Anyway, you're an idiot, I don't expect you to reason like a human.
Re: Soldier Killed, Houses Burnt As Troops, Imo Youths Clash by udede(m): 2:18pm On Oct 21, 2021
Commentor:

Yes.

Now back to the matter.

The East is burning, businesses have reduced hours, notable and anonymous sons and daughters are being slaughtered daily but your concern is about Yoruba and other tribes.

No worry, you go still cry.

the crying will be done very well by your family.
Re: Soldier Killed, Houses Burnt As Troops, Imo Youths Clash by Commentor: 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2021
udede:
the crying will be done very well by your family.

Re: Soldier Killed, Houses Burnt As Troops, Imo Youths Clash by ifiokjohn(m): 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2021
Abdul05:
; correct thank bros

They should leave SE and run to Asaba now grin grin

you know say na them still get Asaba ba?
Re: Soldier Killed, Houses Burnt As Troops, Imo Youths Clash by Joker25: 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2021
Shey Una don use una eyes dey see the real people behind midnight attacks on village communities in the middlebelt and southern parts of nigeria abi
Re: Soldier Killed, Houses Burnt As Troops, Imo Youths Clash by Gbagura: 3:18pm On Oct 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
That's an act of terrorism by the military and I strongly condemn it

Why burn down people's homes because they prevented you from stealing their resources

Where they sent to that place to steal, kill, and destroy ?

It's about time that Buhari call this terrorist military personnels to order
Igbo Mugu, your tormentor is here again. You must declare your personality by force. It must be a calamitous experience being an nyanmiri right now.
Re: Soldier Killed, Houses Burnt As Troops, Imo Youths Clash by PrinceOfLagos: 3:28pm On Oct 21, 2021
Gbagura:
Igbo Mugu, your tormentor is here again. You must declare your personality by force. It must be a calamitous experience being an nyanmiri right now.
I am Ibile
But you can believe what you want to believe my boy
Re: Soldier Killed, Houses Burnt As Troops, Imo Youths Clash by Benrosaria(m): 3:48pm On Oct 21, 2021
ojgallant:
May God safe our country

Making it to FTC for the first time, dedicated this to my homies

How can god save your country when he is the finisher of your country’s faith. Na so hin take design am, you are even cursing him telling him to save your country, making him feel like he was foolish from the on-set, if there ever was.
Re: Soldier Killed, Houses Burnt As Troops, Imo Youths Clash by Blackdisciple(m): 4:57pm On Oct 21, 2021
When ever there's a problem their phone can't be reach or they did not pick calls...

Is like anytime I hear army or police being killed I will have to jubilate since it's the government against it citizens..
Re: Soldier Killed, Houses Burnt As Troops, Imo Youths Clash by South123(m): 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2021
No wahala naa, as una dey burn our old houses na so we go dey build new latest ones. I rest my case.
Re: Soldier Killed, Houses Burnt As Troops, Imo Youths Clash by Gbagura: 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I am Ibile
But you can believe what you want to believe my boy
Yoruba ancestors abhor you. Òrìṣà ẹlẹ́bọ́tọ rejects Someone like you being a Yoruba.
Re: Soldier Killed, Houses Burnt As Troops, Imo Youths Clash by PrinceOfLagos: 8:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
Gbagura:
Yoruba ancestors abhor you. Òrìṣà ẹlẹ́bọ́tọ rejects Someone like you being a Yoruba.
You're not the mouth piece of the gods so get lost grin
Re: Soldier Killed, Houses Burnt As Troops, Imo Youths Clash by BeardedMeat(m): 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2021
okeyglm:
The war we are afraid is already in our door stop. Igbo youths must arise to defend their properties and lands. If we fail to do so those vandals we turn ani igbo to rubbles.
Online defense grin
BuhahababababHahahahaba..
Re: Soldier Killed, Houses Burnt As Troops, Imo Youths Clash by okeyglm: 11:21pm On Oct 23, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Online defense grin
BuhahababababHahahahaba..
I don't engage ipnk in discussion about Igbo welfare.
Re: Soldier Killed, Houses Burnt As Troops, Imo Youths Clash by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2021
MI6Surveillance:
I haven't seen grgton in a while
haha. how are you doing old fool ??
Re: Soldier Killed, Houses Burnt As Troops, Imo Youths Clash by Christistruth00: 5:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
helinues:
I doubt if this would make FP.

The mods have been deliberately hiding all the atrocities in SE for quite sometime.

There was a massacre in Lekki but nothing as such in Izombe, Imo state

Almost half of the threads that made it to fp yesterday was about the Lekki memorial.

Lagosians lives matter but not SE people's lives.

Hian

For the 1000th time

They should Please just kindly list the names of the Endsars Protesters Massacred at Lekki

It has been over a year and they should have the list by now

the whole thing was a Hoax to justify Igbos attack on Lagos and it’s leaders
Re: Soldier Killed, Houses Burnt As Troops, Imo Youths Clash by Christistruth00: 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
Commentor:

What of citizens killing the military?

; cool
Re: Soldier Killed, Houses Burnt As Troops, Imo Youths Clash by Christistruth00: 5:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
Commentor:
AfghanEASTan.

The atrocities you guys brought to Lagos has been multiplied a 100 times in your homeland.

You must beg for forgiveness.

The People of SE will not let IPOB turn their Region into Ipobnistan

They will use their own hands to finish off IPOB

Civilian JTF will be like Child’s Play

Any Pikin who say him Mama no go Sleep he himself must not Sleep

Just Watch things Unfold
Re: Soldier Killed, Houses Burnt As Troops, Imo Youths Clash by Christistruth00: 5:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
eldervine:
stupid foolish tribalistic monk. I hv always said dat one nigeria is a joke

Is IPOB one ?

He who comes to Equity must come with Clean hands

There are at least 5 different factions of IPOB fighting each other as we speak

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital / Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP / Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.