Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism (38972 Views)

Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial / See Aisha Yesufu's Reaction To The Seven-Count Charges Against Sowore By FG / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Detention, Seven-count Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by Lovelive: 11:21am On Oct 21, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Coward

And you "Cow - shit"
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by PDinteriors(m): 11:21am On Oct 21, 2021
I can only wish you well
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by jimyjames(m): 11:22am On Oct 21, 2021
Joromi1:
Well, for one, he's not guilty for calling Buhari an idiot. Even Buhari himself knows it's true. But Kanu should rot in jail for causing the death of 100s of innocent Igbos.

Wishing thinking don't count in court my friend, proving his guilt is what counts , you and Nigeria government has nothing against nnamdi KANU than mere propaganda on internet
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by BigDolph(m): 11:22am On Oct 21, 2021
The barristers and San on nairaland

Is he guilty?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by Lovelive: 11:22am On Oct 21, 2021
blucum:
I salute you Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by zadokchidi: 11:23am On Oct 21, 2021
At lest FG obey ipob order by bringing him to court..anyi emeri la na nka
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by delzbaba(m): 11:24am On Oct 21, 2021
the same FENDI since dem catch am.atleast allow him change cloth.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by meeketta: 11:24am On Oct 21, 2021
They should let that man be.
What will be will be. if Biafra is God's agenda not even PMB can't stop it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 21, 2021
NNANDI KANU INWEEEE NGABASI

CHAI ODOGWU
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by zadokchidi: 11:25am On Oct 21, 2021
[Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeequote author=Jumbojnr post=106929829]Ohamadike !!!

Eze Igbo gburu gburu !!!

Agu na eche mba !!!

Odogwu nwoke !!!

The one and only true leader of freedom lovers
Victory shall be yours at the end[/quote]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by odinnie369: 11:25am On Oct 21, 2021
Truly there must be a sacrifice for freedom to emerge
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by Uteghe(m): 11:25am On Oct 21, 2021
Will he take selfie with Akunyili's husband's corpse?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by Dhury: 11:25am On Oct 21, 2021
Is expected keep him back.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by zadokchidi: 11:25am On Oct 21, 2021
Jumbojnr:
Ohamadike !!!

Eze Igbo gburu gburu !!!

Agu na eche mba !!!

Odogwu nwoke !!!

The one and only true leader of freedom lovers
Victory shall be yours at the end..iseeeeeeeeeer..iseeeeee

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 21, 2021
They said our sit at home means nothing

They said they don't understand the meaning

We are now satisfied he's alive and healthy first.....

At first you won't understand Igbo's but give it time you will

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by dlondonbadboy: 11:27am On Oct 21, 2021
Bighead9:

Oya open your Mouth cool

Try dey chop o. No be this one wey you carry Kanu matter for head. Chop first.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by iscom(m): 11:27am On Oct 21, 2021
OK, na power banks i dey sell sha
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by VirginFinder: 11:27am On Oct 21, 2021
I am watching TVC live.

They say Nnamdi Kanu is not yet in court... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by PrinceOfLagos: 11:28am On Oct 21, 2021
Omo see traffic

Chei

Seun go cash out Wella today
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by brown3: 11:28am On Oct 21, 2021
Thanks God they brought him out, this will reduce heavy tension in southeast.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by od501: 11:28am On Oct 21, 2021
Joromi1:
Well, for one, he's not guilty for calling Buhari an idiot. Even Buhari himself knows it's true. But Kanu should rot in jail for causing the death of 100s of innocent Igbos.

Ewu!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by ProfitDomain(m): 11:28am On Oct 21, 2021
Won't be surprised if the trial is still postponed again. Let's watch and see.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by candidbabe(f): 11:29am On Oct 21, 2021
It shall be well with you nnamdi kanu
All your haters shall not know peace in Jesus
Name
AMEN
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by Rexnegro(m): 11:29am On Oct 21, 2021
Brimstone77:
Is he guilty before??.. wink
As much as I want this country to go their separate ways which make me to support him and his struggle, but tbh if he's not guilty of anything he's guilty of jumping bail.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by joefelin2345: 11:30am On Oct 21, 2021
Advocate500:
Ohamadike the voice of the voiceless, you are truly a warrior, if only we have up to 10 of your type ,nobody will oppress the common man in Nigeria. You are the face of freedom in Nigeria,the Mandela of our time i greet you sir.
This is how you people praise people to their downfall while you are enjoying freedom with your loved ones. Continue to hail him to his crucifixion while you remain alive.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by Kemistri4(m): 11:30am On Oct 21, 2021
VirginFinder:
I am watching TVC live.

They say Nnamdi Kanu is not yet in court... embarassed

So much misinformation. I don't even know what to believe anymore
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by Advocate500: 11:30am On Oct 21, 2021
Dokubo the swollen pig should release more videos, wherever he is today will be hiding his face in shame.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by dapolaw(m): 11:31am On Oct 21, 2021
So how long should Buhari be remain in prison for causing the death of thousands of Nigerians?

Joromi1:
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by captainspear(m): 11:31am On Oct 21, 2021
successmatters:
God himself knows he is not guilty.

Let them ask him to explain why he said buharei is dead.

Court will just scatter grin
why are you bringing God into this con man's case, if it's not to hurry his punishment please allow God him too busy for riffraff

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by VOJA(m): 11:31am On Oct 21, 2021
Why must he even plead guilty in the first place?
Who has he killed to be labeled a terrorist or even a murderer?

I'm not in support of some unguarded statements he has made in the past, but the frame-up charges against him are quite unreasonable.

If Buhari and his dictatorial government doesn't know what to do with this guy, they should simply free him and tackle the many more important economic, social, infrastructural, political, and religious issues we already have on ground.

This is just a cowardice attempt to divert attention from the many pressing issues on ground, a MISPLACED PRIORITY for that matter.

Enough is enough!
[b][/b]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by abuchi6661: 11:32am On Oct 21, 2021
We’re wining already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi Camps Emerge In Senate / Bukola Saraki And Wife, Toyin At Burial Of Major Bolarinwa Morakinyo (Pictures) / My Area After The Rain This Morning..pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.