Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism (38976 Views)

Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial / See Aisha Yesufu's Reaction To The Seven-Count Charges Against Sowore By FG / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Detention, Seven-count Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by mecussey(m): 11:32am On Oct 21, 2021
Igbos will finally decide the fate of Nigeria...most powerful ethnic group in Nigeria. See traffic

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by lezz(m): 11:32am On Oct 21, 2021
In a fair trial KANU is guilty. We all know. He should be sentenced and made to rot in jail.

No matter the good course this man fought for, he became a criminal in the end and got carried away by fame and soft power. He enlisted armed groups. Caused fear in the mind of South Easterners and ordered people to close down their business.

Dude was a true terrorist in definition.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:33am On Oct 21, 2021
Nairaland's enemies of Mazi and igbos be like, Mazi can't fresh pass me because he is inside prison eating watering beans! BBQ dead vulture griller;how market? Make una never dey hang una selves now, na after today una go hang una selves! Mazi is under house arrest if you don't know because he is kidnapped!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by lovewahz(m): 11:34am On Oct 21, 2021
We need Biafra.... Nigeria belongs to the Fulanis....the intimidation is too... DSS never arrest gumi.....we need Biafra period

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by puzzlegate(m): 11:35am On Oct 21, 2021
Joromi1:
Well, for one, he's not guilty for calling Buhari an idiot. Even Buhari himself knows it's true. But Kanu should rot in jail for causing the death of 100s of innocent Igbos.
Then the killers of thousands of his people will rot where ? Foolish comment !
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by Grandkay21(m): 11:36am On Oct 21, 2021
[img][/img]. you will live long , you have written your name in the history book .

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by iamme1234(m): 11:37am On Oct 21, 2021
Jumbojnr:
Ohamadike !!!

Eze Igbo gburu gburu !!!

Agu na eche mba !!!

Odogwu nwoke !!!

The one and only true leader of freedom lovers
Victory shall be yours at the end

Is that how u people judge
He has killed many people and render many homeless in each state in igbo land due to his killing words.
He has killed many police officers in the east
If you are part of d displaced people mnk has killed by his tyrant soldiers esn
Would you b her shouting freedom for him.
I can see the level of low esteem iq you illiterates igbo possess.
May your mnk rot in jail.
May he be on trial for 40 years except.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by APOSTLECHUMA: 11:37am On Oct 21, 2021
One man that refused to accept Ghana-must- go filled with dollars unlike Asiri Dokugbo who has become fatter than 10 pigs out of money gotten from his selling the future of generations of unborn Niger-Deltans.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by richmond500: 11:37am On Oct 21, 2021
Austindark:
He can't be guilty. It is not a criminal offence to say the truth.
Inefficient prosecutors. They don't have anything against him. It is all "them say them say"

He will surely come out bigger and more popular.
that's not how it works, the light charges will come first and then big charges will follow up, they might keep this guy for another 3yrs
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by Advocate500: 11:38am On Oct 21, 2021
joefelin2345:
This is how you people praise people to their downfall while you are enjoying freedom with your loved ones. Continue to hail him to his crucifixion while you remain alive.
i am an advocate of peace, have not really been his supporter because of his approach, you can go through my comment history to attest to yourself, but sincerely speaking we have to give it to the young man, he have actually fought like a man ,so saying the obvious just like in the case of Mandela doesn't mean you are praising someone to his grave oga.

This is a tyrannical government, anything to stand for the oppressed should be welcomed not castigated by people like you.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by iamme1234(m): 11:38am On Oct 21, 2021
successmatters:
God himself knows he is not guilty.

Let them ask him to explain why he said buharei is dead.

Court will just scatter grin

Is that how u people judge
He has killed many people and render many homeless in each state in igbo land due to his killing words.
He has killed many police officers in the east
If you are part of d displaced people mnk has killed by his tyrant soldiers esn
Would you b her shouting freedom for him.
I can see the level of low esteem iq you illiterates igbo possess.
May your mnk rot in jail.
May he be on trial for 40 years except.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:38am On Oct 21, 2021

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by proclinician: 11:39am On Oct 21, 2021
Wetin de mad me na number of people viewing thread. If u kill 30 idiots in kastina today u won't see more than 50 ppl viewing thread.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by Brimstone77: 11:40am On Oct 21, 2021
Rexnegro:

As much as I want this country to go their separate ways which make me to support him and his struggle, but tbh if he's not guilty of anything he's guilty of jumping bail.
how did he jump bail??

Explain more.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by proclinician: 11:40am On Oct 21, 2021
Ohamadike senior man
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by Tingotoe: 11:40am On Oct 21, 2021
The terrorist is guilty as charged jare. Hang him right away and send him straight to hell
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 21, 2021
We
Austindark:
Inefficient prosecutors. They don't have anything against him. It is all "them say them say"

Nice Comment
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by proclinician: 11:41am On Oct 21, 2021
Rexnegro:

As much as I want this country to go their separate ways which make me to support him and his struggle, but tbh if he's not guilty of anything he's guilty of jumping bail.

Why were soldiers sent to the home of somebody who has a case on trial?

If soldiers come to u in ur house that way what will be the first thing in ur mind? Is it not the fight or flight response?

Swines don't think at all.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 21, 2021
janedonez:
May this not be a caricature of our justice system
I Pray

MEANWHILE,AM HOSTING A WHATSAPP CLASS ON VOTER'S EDUCATION AND GOVERNANCE
VISIT MY SIGNATURE TO KNOW MORE...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by Ushman333: 11:45am On Oct 21, 2021
Jumbojnr:
Ohamadike !!!

Eze Igbo gburu gburu !!!

Agu na eche mba !!!

Odogwu nwoke !!!

The one and only true leader of freedom lovers
Victory shall be yours at the end
Leader of igbos and biafrans, no other people like him, he is fighting for himself and his tribe not all freedom lovers.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by ogelekpomgam(m): 11:47am On Oct 21, 2021
Case adjourned till November 10th,2021.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by Iykman042(m): 11:47am On Oct 21, 2021
All hail ohamadike of biafra nation

IN COMING PRESIDENT OF BIAFRA
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by Ushman333: 11:48am On Oct 21, 2021
He is guilty ESN is still killing people, Nigeria government would be setting a bad precedence, that allows anyone to start up militias and kill people to walk free. Regardless of what his brothers think, he committed the crime in Nigeria, against Nigeria and Nigerians, they will be violence if government let's him go because of pressure. Nigeria is bigger than biafra and Kanu, he must pay for the killings.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by CUMIN: 11:51am On Oct 21, 2021
Austindark:

He has to prove that buhari is a terrorist and that he is not the one inciting violence against the Nigerian defense
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by Chiboy484(m): 11:54am On Oct 21, 2021
Free MNK

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by samwillyco1(m): 11:54am On Oct 21, 2021
Like for MNK
Share for PMB

How I wish MNK is a Russian citizen PMB wouldn't have dare to arrest him like he just deed, this current Government lack WISDOM

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by Kerry111: 11:56am On Oct 21, 2021
Nnamdi kanu is more sensible than Muhammed worshiped by the terrorist

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by defashan: 11:58am On Oct 21, 2021
Lamidi Cownu is in trouble. Buhari will never miss the opportunity to make him suffer. Verdict after all the legal rigmarole will be death by hanging. It will gladden Buhari’s heart.

I must confess though that he has some swag. Is he still wearing the same Fendi he was flown into the country in drugged and groggy? The fraudster must’ve milked gullible Igbos and Ibos very hard.

He looks fresh though as Buhari and miyetti alla would want to feed him fat and fresh before they pull his neck off his shoulders.
He might be eating well but DSS are not fools. They will deny him one thing he love most. Lamidi love pvssy. Of all the people there on photo, he was enchanted by the lady solicitor. Look at groin. DSS would never grant him conjugal visit. Konji will finish him.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by Johel(m): 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2021
bigeliot:
No b juju b dat. D only unbribable man in the world.. d way I miss u ehh, person go think say u know me. Stay strong daddy. We got u. I thought some people said he's eating dss beans, this beans good on him o. Wow! He fresh pass all our politicians put together. wait a minute, what's d package for 1st to comment here bcus I see people dancing when they commence 1st. Nobody should cheat me o

grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by DOTian: 12:08pm On Oct 21, 2021
Joromi1:
Well, for one, he's not guilty for calling Buhari an idiot. Even Buhari himself knows it's true. But Kanu should rot in jail for causing the death of 100s of innocent Igbos.

A non Igbo wailing about the "deaths" of igbos more than igbos! Isn't that a symptom of zoological madness?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by Kason68(m): 12:14pm On Oct 21, 2021
Rexnegro:

Then did you find out why he jumped bail, the military raided his resident and killed not less than 10 innocent people, burnt the place. who gave the order to the army?, Not even the so called government should be above the law. If you first shoot someone who wants to shoot you, it will be self-defence not murder and law won't penalise you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism by 752hub: 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2021
Dem give you clone, how e no go fresh grin grin grin

bigeliot:
No b juju b dat. D only unbribable man in the world.. d way I miss u ehh, person go think say u know me. Stay strong daddy. We got u. I thought some people said he's eating dss beans, this beans good on him o. Wow! He fresh pass all our politicians put together. wait a minute, what's d package for 1st to comment here bcus I see people dancing when they commence 1st. Nobody should cheat me o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ilorin Attack: Saraki Upset With Kwara Gov,who Responds,"we Warned You" / Osogbo Bishop Protests Fuel Price Hike (photos) / PDP's New Slogan, Change The Change: Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.