Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 (54167 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) / Ekiti Assembly Rejects Governorship Election Result, Adjourns Till October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 by LegalWolf: 1:01pm On Oct 21, 2021
[s]
FreeSpirited:
Fulani is a disgrace to this country
If we really get sense in this country, we should never vote any Fulani again as president. But some fools will still vote them...or will even assume a Muslim Fulani in another party will be better.
Fulanis ar the prime destroyer of this country.
[/s]

STFU!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 by ThatFairGuy: 1:04pm On Oct 21, 2021
Nah so e dey pain u undecided

Ohamadick is not coming out any moment soon tongue
AchalugoNwa:
sad

as expected

You don't expect terrorist Buhari to set him free do you?

But las las the truth shall prevail.

Tinubu urchins betrayed Igboho for a plate of gbegiri

but las las real omoluabis will win

God bless MNK
God bless igboho
God bless Yorubas
God bless igbos
God bless peaceful Hausas.
God bless Tinubu supporters
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 by ExposingdMatrix: 1:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
Dele Farotimi - One of the most insightful and. brilliant revolutionary minds and thinkers who perfectly understand the real situation and deep structural mess of the Nigerian state..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIKlnOUk6g4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHeNYiW0EB0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1ll39PFjP8
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 by BluntCrazeMan: 1:09pm On Oct 21, 2021
Maobichek:

There will be no sit at home, Anambra will vote and their vote will count, thank you.
REMIND ME AGAIN WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 by ephemerallife: 1:12pm On Oct 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Buhari has succeeded in making Kanu a National hero
Point of correction, an AfghanEastern Hero
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 by Ikedonn(m): 1:12pm On Oct 21, 2021
These pictures are old photos..hmm..check out this
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 by OyigboUpdate: 1:14pm On Oct 21, 2021
Chynwe:
This country just tire me.They should just allow mnk go.Unity isn't by force.A country where nothing works.What's the gain in one Nigeria?

He is being charged for terrorism not for breakup
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 by Parrot69: 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2021
kponkedenge:
We all know the case will keep getting delayed and adjourned until Buhari is out of office in two years time.... That if he is not assassinated in jail.... But I feel it will be highly unlikely considering the international interest in the case now.

Expecting Buhari to release Kanu is something that won't happen..

Maybe the next government, wanting to start on a clean slate might.
I wouldn’t have said it much better. Pure truth.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 by Ikedonn(m): 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2021
Old pictures of him and they said it is a new pictures
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 by Polynek(m): 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2021
Not surprised in the adjournment of the case, i predicted it earlier,
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 by techWriter3: 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2021
They presented him today, I guess, to prevent the breakdown of law in, especially, the South-east.. Well, need help with your assignment, project, thesis, or dissertation?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 by anataala: 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2021
See your mouth
FreeSpirited:
If we really get sense in this country, we should never vote any Fulani again as president. But some fools will still vote them...or will even assume a Muslim Fulani in another party will be better.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 by GentleRay: 1:21pm On Oct 21, 2021
They brought him to court just to prove that he is hale and hearty, I guess.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2021
No judge in their right sense would ever grant him bail anymore.

He jumped the first one.

I have no pity for him though.

He's been boasting that hell burn down the zoo.

I hope his kinsmen who also have that trait of chestbeating will learn from his mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 by Anthony000: 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2021
Flier:
The Albino really have to pay for all the crime he committed in SE grin grin grin grin
my happiness is that bandit are teaching you in the language u understand grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 by Web2020: 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2021
metrosexual:
Who ever thinks Kanu would be freed anytime soon is utterly ignorant!

And to those uneducated folks who claim that the South East would be shut shut once Kanu is not released today are jokers, after all, its the businesses and livelihood of their brothers and sisters they would be shutting down.
Be truthful, nobody said if he is not released-they said if he is not produced in court. Learn how to tell the truth.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 by tantan: 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2021
Why is the Brave Coward not being aggressive and abusive this time around?. It seems he has succumbed to reality. The IPOB cataract don dey clear from his eyes. A butterfly calling himself a bird.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 by Ibkhaleel01: 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2021
[s]
FreeSpirited:
[/s] you are politically insignificant....vote or no vote the north decides! Democracy is game of numbers
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 by DSoj(m): 1:30pm On Oct 21, 2021
Back in chains like a dog grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 by oluwaahmed: 1:33pm On Oct 21, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
sad

as expected

You don't expect terrorist Buhari to set him free do you?

But las las the truth shall prevail.

Tinubu urchins betrayed Igboho for a plate of gbegiri

but las las real omoluabis will win

God bless MNK
God bless igboho
God bless Yorubas
God bless igbos
God bless peaceful Hausas.
Thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

Lol @ plate of gberiri... this one na the body of thìèfnubu with voice of Afonja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 by Positivepoint(m): 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Yet igbos fired the first shot that derailed this country in it's infancy.

Abolish federal system and created unitary system of government.

Instigated the first civil war that killed millions.

No nation can tolerate such consistency of crime against a nation and it people by a tribe a still embrace them.

I think we really need to realize this peoples motives and adjust.

U people will forever remain short sighted.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 by Aurelius1(m): 1:47pm On Oct 21, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Good

From Nov 10th then next year.

Take the terrorist back to where he belongs.

Wishing him Merry Xmas in advance in prison...and a also new year in DSS custody.

Nigeria govt once again has shown and exhibit all diplomatic tendencies in his case unlike his ex-convict of ESN that goes about killing innocent people for no just cause

Nnamdi and his Ipob terrorists group must answer for their crimes in due time.

Only terrorists and their terrorist alike supports them.

Ipob and Boko Haram are full blown terrorists group.
You are the biggest hypocrite I've ever come across. I didn't see where you mentioned Boko Haram, ISWAP, Fulani herdsmen or bandits in your write up. The day of reckoning is coming when the hunter will become the hunted.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 by brightalo1010: 1:55pm On Oct 21, 2021
irunoko:
Smh

Una wan dey use style style drag the case so that you can have opportunity to scatter it.

Let Kanu die there then you will know Jesus has no tribal marks

Mumu talk so you will wait for him to die before going to rescue him? What a useless mindset of a typical dead brain.

If he dies whatever you do there after is called medicine after death. People that makes this type of comments are mumu

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 by Stanleyq: 2:15pm On Oct 21, 2021
Faber:
Sorry to the Zoo very stupid and predictable entity tongue

3 questions I will ask God in heaven on the last day cos for sure am going to Heaven with Ohamadike and all the sons of light.

1) Chukwuokike why did you allowed some idiots to create the Zoo, what did you gained from the formation of the Zoo?

2) Chukwuokike, what formula did u used in creating the brain of a black man, what did you put, what did you removed?

3) Why did you waited so long to bring Ohamadike to us? You should have created him before 1914
I love NK but actually, if u ask God all those ur questions, his dss will just arrest u for a charge of treasonable felony, remember what happened to lucifer when he also was charged, another charge, he will ask u, do u love God, and u will answer yes, do u love ur fellow human, then, ntagheri onu will start, cos actually, u do not have unconditional love for all humans, then, u will be locked in hell fire.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 by Drogunov: 2:18pm On Oct 21, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
[s][/s] you are politically insignificant....vote or no vote the north decides! Democracy is game of numbers

Insanity at its peak.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 by millionboi(m): 2:18pm On Oct 21, 2021
nerd004:

Bros your LAMENTATIONS just started ....it will continue till after 2023 and the sun �� will never rise ....fools
u said

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 by irunoko(m): 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2021
brightalo1010:

Mumu talk so you will wait for him to die before going to rescue him? What a useless mindset of a typical dead brain.

If he dies whatever you do there after is called medicine after death. People that makes this type of comments are mumu
comprehend before entering my mention
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 by nerd004: 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2021
tantan:
Why is the Brave Coward not being aggressive and abusive this time around?. It seems he has succumbed to reality. The IPOB cataract don dey clear from his eyes. A butterfly calling himself a bird.

Exactly oo I was expecting the deranged bald headed albino to be all outspoken and brave just the same he was last year when dishing out his hateful and foolish propaganda theory on radio Biafra and Twitter.... Nonsense...im neva Chii sum tin....Merry Christmas in advance,, hope you enjoy your underground cell
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 by Stanleyq: 2:20pm On Oct 21, 2021
ephemerallife:
Point of correction, an AfghanEastern Hero
i see how it Pains u- Sorry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 by Stanleyq: 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

He is being charged for terrorism not for breakup
till the fg brings evidence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram / Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja / The National Assembly Complex: A Closer Look (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.