Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 (54161 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) / Ekiti Assembly Rejects Governorship Election Result, Adjourns Till October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 by SunnyOG738(m): 3:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
Jesus is Lord, even I the grave just is still Lord
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 by Sunday2021: 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2021
Chynwe:
This country just tire me.They should just allow mnk go.Unity isn't by force.A country where nothing works.What's the gain in one Nigeria?
until you bring ZIK and IRONSI to tell us why they forced other Nigerians into this unity.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 by Sunday2021: 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2021
irunoko:
Smh

Una wan dey use style style drag the case so that you can have opportunity to scatter it.

Let Kanu die there then you will know Jesus has no tribal marks
kanu will die in prison and nothing will happen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2021
Stanleyq:
oboy o, he has a big company in london even before he started de agitation. I am not an ipob, i do not contribute, but i know he is not a scammer, only where he went wrong is making them turn away from Christ and thats all, he is as good as in all other things.

What's the name of the company, lemme check it out?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 by OdumegwuOjukwu: 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2021
Faber:
Sorry to the Zoo very stupid and predictable entity tongue

3 questions I will ask God in heaven on the last day cos for sure am going to Heaven with Ohamadike and all the sons of light.

1) Chukwuokike why did you allowed some idiots to create the Zoo, what did you gained from the formation of the Zoo?

2) Chukwuokike, what formula did u used in creating the brain of a black man, what did you put, what did you removed?

3) Why did you waited so long to bring Ohamadike to us? You should have created him before 1914

There is no last day and there is no judgement. 'They' will just 'format' your memory at death and send your sorry ass back to earth in a reincarnation loop. Wake up man.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 by Faber(m): 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2021
Stanleyq:
What about my invalid mentions?
tongue
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 by plaindealer: 4:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
Back to prison to eat more stale and watery beans, curtsey of the ZOO.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 by Stanleyq: 5:13pm On Oct 21, 2021
TripleOh7:

What's the name of the company, lemme check it out?
U wan go chew am wizard abi?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 by Kennyking1234: 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2021
holy holy holy manna
post=106931814:
END OF THREAD!!!

We Moveeeeeeee.

Children of hate, frustrations and perdition,
You can now have the floor,
Let your tears begin in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1..........Go

(Quote this post if you are one of the COH mentioned above.
Let all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians know you today today cheesy)

South East Shut Down?
They are simply uneducated as you called them!

CONFIRMA!!
grin cheesy wink
Devil punish Cownu for all the innocent people he caused to suffer in this nation,
Especially the true igbos live wasted for nothing.

Cownu the mental idiot (according to his father) who sees himself as an animal as been dragged by the tail aleeeeleeee to the Zoo prison.
Anuofia murderer.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2021
Stanleyq:
U wan go chew am wizard abi?

I'm just curious.

This is the first time sometime is actually saying that he was gainfully employed in the UK.

Let's have the name of the company you say he owns.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 by irunoko(m): 5:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
Sunday2021:
kanu will die in prison and nothing will happen.
then get ready for the consequences
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 by Sunday2021: 5:42pm On Oct 21, 2021
irunoko:
then get ready for the consequences
hahahaha! Consequences my foot.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 by irunoko(m): 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2021
Sunday2021:
hahahaha! Consequences my foot.
remember what happened after the CLEVER MURDER of Abiola.that will be a child's play to what will happen to Nnamdi

The world knows bubu is a despotic leader camouflaging as a civilian leader but has all the characteristics of military.

He should watch it by remembering what eventually happened to power drunk narcissistic African leaders of the past
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 by Stanleyq: 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2021
[quote author=TripleOh7 post=106940308]

I'm just curious.

This is the first time sometime is actually saying that he was gainfully employed in the UK.

Let's have the name of the company you say he owns.[/quote. Even if i tell u de name, u may end up asking me about picture evidence. But, all these proof dont matter, or u also have to prove how he has scammed people.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 by peculiar2233: 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2021
post=106931814:
END OF THREAD!!!

We Moveeeeeeee.

Children of hate, frustrations and perdition,
You can now have the floor,
Let your tears begin in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1..........Go

(Quote this post if you are one of the COH mentioned above.
Let all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians know you today today cheesy)

South East Shut Down?
They are simply uneducated as you called them!

CONFIRMA!!
grin cheesy wink
Devil punish Cownu for all the innocent people he caused to suffer in this nation,
Especially the true igbos live wasted for nothing.

Cownu the mental idiot (according to his father) who sees himself as an animal as been dragged by the tail aleeeeleeee to the Zoo prison.
Anuofia murderer.
Na dis kind thread dem dey see u
Ur bandit brothers just bomb train along Abj Kd road, u do like say u no see d thread.
Continue supporting evil but one thing is certain, that evil u r supporting will sure hurt u someday
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 by Sunday2021: 6:05pm On Oct 21, 2021
irunoko:
remember what happened after the CLEVER MURDER of Abiola.that will be a child's play to what will happen to Nnamdi

The world knows bubu is a despotic leader camouflaging as a civilian leader but has all the characteristics of military.

He should watch it by remembering what eventually happened to power drunk narcissistic African leaders of the past
if buhari had wanted to kill that terrorist, the idiot would have long gone. Remember this terrorist was arrested in Kenya and for 3 days nobody knows where he was. I blamed buhari for keeping the terrorist alive up to now.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 by DanHaske: 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
Baawaa:

Binta is my dog's name,that woman is a dog
And she is urinating on Kanu's head.
Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 by murtaj(m): 7:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
Expected
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 by irunoko(m): 8:04pm On Oct 21, 2021
Sunday2021:
if buhari had wanted to kill that terrorist, the idiot would have long gone. Remember this terrorist was arrested in Kenya and for 3 days nobody knows where he was. I blamed buhari for keeping the terrorist alive up to now.
but mumuric,hell Rufai and killer cop James are not terrorists Abi? And of course bandits and kidnappers
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 by Safemoon: 8:11pm On Oct 21, 2021
CUMIN:

He is already being prosecuted...he pleaded not guilty of treason... He will prove that next adjournment.

Things don't work that way he is an accused person.its the Nigerian state that need to prove he committed a treason then he will defend himself.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 by Sunday2021: 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2021
irunoko:
but mumuric,hell Rufai and killer cop James are not terrorists Abi? And of course bandits and kidnappers
El rufai is far better than all the 5 governors from that erosion caves. The Nigeria law has already declared ipob a terrorist organization and they remain terrorists until the same law says otherwise.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 by irunoko(m): 1:22am On Oct 22, 2021
grin
Sunday2021:
El rufai is far better than all the 5 governors from that erosion caves. The Nigeria law has already declared ipob a terrorist organization and they remain terrorists until the same law says otherwise.
smh
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 by Nobody: 5:24am On Oct 24, 2021
kponkedenge:
We all know the case will keep getting delayed and adjourned until Buhari is out of office in two years time.... That if he is not assassinated in jail.... But I feel it will be highly unlikely considering the international interest in the case now.

Expecting Buhari to release Kanu is something that won't happen..

Maybe the next government, wanting to start on a clean slate might.

How do you feel when you see successful people and knowing you will never be successful in life?

Share with me please. Do you feel suicidal?

And please, if you ever going to commit suicide because of your failed life, don’t use a rope, you can be rescued and revived easily. Best way you can commit suicide is via Corrosive chemical, or you jump in front of a moving train.

Take heart. Hell might be a better place

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) / The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction / Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.