Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Ndume Threatens To Relocate Abroad Over FG’s Rising Recurrent Expenditure - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndume Threatens To Relocate Abroad Over FG’s Rising Recurrent Expenditure (22772 Views)

Abdulsalam Abubakar Flown Abroad Over Ill-health / Obasanjo: Borrowing For Recurrent Expenditure Is Foolish / El-rufai Flown Abroad Over Deteriorating Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndume Threatens To Relocate Abroad Over FG’s Rising Recurrent Expenditure by gforce5: 10:28am On Oct 22, 2021
My brother, the idiots in this forum will not listen. They will continue to shout "IPOB", "Afonja" or "Aboki". None of the elites from all corners of this country give a damn about the masses. Did you know that the First Lady was residing in UAE for 5 months? None of Zahra Buhari's kids were born in Nigeria. Bukola Saraki and Ben Murray-Bruce still maintain dual nationality despite being Political holders. Tinubu has properties in the UK & US and most likely has a U.S. passport. Atiku has a house in Maryland, USA. Peter Obi has assets outside the country. All these guys have backup plans in case Nigeria ever collapses. The masses are just cannon folder.
chaloskyx:
NIGERIANS THE HAND WRITING IS ON THE WALL NIGERIA IS A FAILED STATES NOW YOU SEE WHY THESE ELITES AND POLITICIANS BUILD MANSIONS ABROAD SEND THEIR KIDS TO SCHOOL ABROAD AND LOOT PUBLIC FUNDS TO OVERSEAS BANK ACCOUNTS ITS JUST FOR MOMENTS LIKE THIS....NDUME JUST GAVE YOU EXPO TO REASON WHY YOUR LEADERS DO THESE THINGS IV LISTED ITS BECAUSE THEY ALL KNOW YOUR COUNTRY CANT SURVIVE, ITS NOT SUSTAINABLE MY ADVISE IF YOU CAN JAPA DO SO CAUSE THE AVERAGE NIG POLITICIAN HAS HIS PAPERS AND PJ TO LEAVE ONCE ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE
Re: Ndume Threatens To Relocate Abroad Over FG’s Rising Recurrent Expenditure by Dupassmubi: 12:19pm On Oct 22, 2021
Pls relocate with that tall old man
Re: Ndume Threatens To Relocate Abroad Over FG’s Rising Recurrent Expenditure by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 22, 2021
gforce5:
My brother, the idiots in this forum will not listen. They will continue to shout "IPOB", "Afonja" or "Aboki". None of the elites from all corners of this country give a damn about the masses. Did you know that the First Lady was residing in UAE for 5 months? None of Zahra Buhari's kids were born in Nigeria. Bukola Saraki and Ben Murray-Bruce still maintain dual nationality despite being Political holders. Tinubu has properties in the UK & US and most likely has a U.S. passport. Atiku has a house in Maryland, USA. Peter Obi has assets outside the country. All these guys have backup plans in case Nigeria ever collapses. The masses are just cannon folder.

For real? I never knew Buhari's children were not born here. It means Aisha must be really smart in the 80s to do that.

If that is true though.
Re: Ndume Threatens To Relocate Abroad Over FG’s Rising Recurrent Expenditure by NLPoliceWoman: 1:37pm On Oct 22, 2021
Benmob:
not with person like u that support evil, rubbish great kill u there.....
Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 2
Re: Ndume Threatens To Relocate Abroad Over FG’s Rising Recurrent Expenditure by Thinktwicemybro: 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

abeg use the organ you have between your ears to understand that A) wanting to go abroad means he may well want to move to Ghana or even any other country where the weather is moderate.....but most importantly, B) this senator certainly doesnt want to be HOMELESS abroad (like you do) NOR does he ignorantly claims that being homeless abroad is better than living in Nigeria. duh!
Lol I still prefer being homeless abroad than live in your dirty country where senators are running away.
Re: Ndume Threatens To Relocate Abroad Over FG’s Rising Recurrent Expenditure by gforce5: 10:01am On Oct 25, 2021
Not Aisha Buhari but Zahra their daughter who is married to Indimi. None of her children were born in Nigeria. The first was born in Spain while the second one was born in UAE. Yet Bubu will be preaching patriotism and one Nigeria. None of the elites believe in Nigeria.
truthsayer009:

For real? I never knew Buhari's children were not born here. It means Aisha must be really smart in the 80s to do that.

If that is true though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman / Buhari's Delay In Making Appointments Grounds Nigerian Govt-Premium Times / The Opportunity Costs Of Militancy In The Niger Delta, An Exposé

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.