Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman (22709 Views)

Court Returns Secondus As PDP Chairman, Orders Him To Resume Office Immediately / Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman / Plot To Remove Secondus As PDP Chair Thickens, Stakeholders Shop For Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by kcmichael: 8:58am On Jan 02, 2023
Rivers State governor, Nyesom Wike, has taken on Uche Secondus, the former National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), who claimed that he is his benefactor, and said it is a lie.

POLITICS NIGERIA reports that speaking on Friday at the Eneka Road Roundabout, the venue of the flag-off ceremony for the construction of Eneka -Igbo Etche Road dualisation project, Wike stated that at no point in his political career did Secondus sponsor him to any political office except that he accompanied him on some lobbying trips.

The Rivers governor insisted that he is rather the benefactor to Secondus because against fierce opposition and rejection from the likes of Sule Lamido, Austin Opara, Abiye Sekibo, Celestine Omehia, and Lee Maeba, he sponsored him to become the national chairman of PDP and removed him later when he wanted to make his nephew governor of Rivers State.

“You wanted to be national chairman first to impose your nephew or your cousin as you may call him to become governorship candidate of PDP in Rivers State. I said not here, it won’t work. We had to kick out first and we did, and you are out,” Wike said.

Wike listed Pastor Paulinus Nsirim, Senator John Mbata and the Dr. Odili’s families as sponsors at various times of his political dreams.

Furthermore, the governor stated that Secondus was awarded several contracts worth about N50 billion in Rivers State and had been paid a total sum of N43.9 billion, but he has never completed any of the projects and can also not account for money received.

https://politicsnigeria.com/how-i-sponsored-and-removed-secondus-as-pdp-natl-chairman-wike/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by Moh247: 9:01am On Jan 02, 2023
cool

They obviously both helped each other

Seconds was Rivers State PDP Chairman and his influence helped Wike at some point

Wike also made Seconds National Chairman together with Fayose

Trouble started when Atiku returned from Dubai in 2018 and allegedly offered Secondus shares in INTELS logistics and some cash

Peter Obi also allegedly offered Secondus 250 million to lobby for VP

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by tijani0: 9:03am On Jan 02, 2023
grin
The is uncovering the dirty side of Nigerian politics. I didn't know they sponsor Party chairmanship till I heard from Wike

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by Moferere: 9:09am On Jan 02, 2023
Wike, January don come, tell us who you dey support.

If you mistakenly support Obi, then Amadioha will fire you.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by Odin13: 9:15am On Jan 02, 2023
This man is just empty noise maker … and a braggart

What next after May 2023 for the fool.

Like Atiku said.. let him first make himself President..
the idiot will never understand that statement

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:38am On Jan 02, 2023
Wike don come again this New year o.

WIKE, the slayer of ipob animals and cannibals.

(If you see yourself as an animal or cannibal,, quote this post now,
Let sane Nairalanders know you today today winkcool)

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by id4sho(m): 9:38am On Jan 02, 2023
Warning shots fired, one man died. Seems like Atiku is broke, see the way and manner wike is threatening PDP.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:38am On Jan 02, 2023
Moferere:
Wike, January don come, tell us who you dey support.

If you mistakenly support Obi, then Amadioha will fire you.
Na New Year we dey so,
Make we leave Mr Obi alone small.
A vote for Obi is a vote for Tinubu.
#That'sAll!

Some people leave Atiku and PDP that they have served for 23 years still counting, (with nothing to show, not even a vice president!)
But it is Tinubu that is their problems in life.
Make una continue...
February don dey reach.
We go meet for Polling booth.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:39am On Jan 02, 2023
The wicked Wike
Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by dynicks(m): 9:39am On Jan 02, 2023
Wike poking pdp's asses from within!!

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by geelite(m): 9:39am On Jan 02, 2023
Dear all, please I need a quick response on this. I have a betfarm account that I've been operating since over 8 months. The problem now is that I have 60k in the account. I staked with 40k by playing Chelsea to win either halves against Nottingham forest but, the remaining games will start by tomorrow. The problem now is that I couldn't find the game on my betfarm account anymore. The game disappear with my money. I've been calling their customer care line but it wasn't going through (+2348149906640)... Please, has anyone experience same issue before?
Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by money121(m): 9:39am On Jan 02, 2023
Ok
Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by nairalee(m): 9:39am On Jan 02, 2023
You see why u shouldn't bend over backward to please Wike?

One minute he insists this is the best move the next moment he insists its the worst move

10 Likes

Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by KingLennon(m): 9:40am On Jan 02, 2023
Wike helped Secondus and vice versa. Wike is the jagaban of PDP. They can sponsor and also remove you (◔‿◔). Nigeria politics na cruise abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by Becoted001(m): 9:40am On Jan 02, 2023
smiley
Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by xristos(m): 9:40am On Jan 02, 2023
good for him
Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by ghiloman28(m): 9:40am On Jan 02, 2023
I pray the man find peace coz he is so grieve

11 Likes

Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by Adesina18111(m): 9:40am On Jan 02, 2023
Wike my guy... fearless and no nonsense nigga...He single handedly chased the lizard of Obima (Amechi) away from Rivers Politics...

2023 is here... OBIDATTI for Presidency and Nigeria will be great again...

OBIDATTI'23

7 Likes

Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by Kobicove(m): 9:41am On Jan 02, 2023
grin
Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by Throwback: 9:41am On Jan 02, 2023
Ok

30 Likes

Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by sotall(m): 9:41am On Jan 02, 2023
undecided
Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by nedu666: 9:42am On Jan 02, 2023
Only wike made modu sheriff, secondus, ayu chairman. So why the hell is he complaining like a toxic housewife

15 Likes

Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by LUGBE: 9:42am On Jan 02, 2023
This man self, who does not know.

But your plans failed you, you removed him when you are plotting for presidency greed made you remove your brother then now what is happening.

Both the PDP chairman and presidential slot is northerner.

11 Likes

Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by victor4ekele(m): 9:42am On Jan 02, 2023
Oga Mr I make you all Wike

5 Likes

Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by Debater(m): 9:43am On Jan 02, 2023
Hmmmm
Wike the Tiger
Secondus the 2nd Tiger undecided
Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by fred94: 9:43am On Jan 02, 2023
Wike the basket Mouth

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by adioolayi(m): 9:44am On Jan 02, 2023
This man is very daring ..

Make he just dey prepare with loads of legal tussles should Atiku wins

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by house10studios: 9:44am On Jan 02, 2023
easily scared people makes the loudest noise

7 Likes

Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by pol23: 9:44am On Jan 02, 2023
Wike the local man.

5 Likes

Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by Sultty(m): 9:45am On Jan 02, 2023
naija and it's own unique way of paying politics. Here we play it dirtier

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LASG Commences Clean Up Of Badagry Express Road - Photos / Again, APC Adjusts Primaries Timetable, Exempts Statutory Delegates / Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested In Maiduguri. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.