Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video (78792 Views)

A View From The Cockpit Of A Nigerian Air Force Jet (Video) / Air Force Jet Crash-Lands In Akure, Covered Up By Military - Sahara Reporters / Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by ConqueredWest: 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2021
What pussy can not destroy does not exist

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by Generalwoodz(m): 3:52pm On Oct 22, 2021
The babe looks like someone pantami would devour with his uncircumcised Bauchi prick

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by alphaNomega: 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2021
Believe anything you read from Sahara reporters at your own peril

4 Likes

Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by SarkinYarki: 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2021
The way APC complained about presidential jet ehh you would think that would sell all the jets between their first 6 months of being in power cheesy cheesy But now Dem dey use carry my friend ex wife cheesy... Well there is more to this becuase I can see her current boyfriend called Investor Zillion there so I doubt any big man gave her the jet ...it looks like they are hitching a ride

13 Likes

Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by yemi1504: 6:11pm On Oct 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Just imagine

Our "Airforce jet" now used to ferry prostitutes for the Ogas at the top

It has gotten to that level now SMH.
Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by yemi1504: 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2021
ConqueredWest:
What pussy can not destroy does not exist

Abi na! Destroyed a whole Chief Of Army Staff now ex-Chief Of Army Staff despite not being at fault SMH.
Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by Rahkman: 8:06pm On Oct 22, 2021
Blackfire:
All this southern newspaper trying to downgrade the North will fail

Yoruba fraud
Igbos drugs
shut up omo yeebow werey wey dey disguise oponu ayirada

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by Lamasta(m): 10:14pm On Oct 22, 2021
Which one is abuja big man again In no get name ni?
Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by Blackfire(m): 1:16am On Oct 23, 2021
Rahkman:
shut up omo yeebow werey wey dey disguise oponu ayirada

You this emotional cretaceous cretin , do i look like village King, direct your frustrated life to the Lagoon

Thunder fire yeebow and Yoruba ... whatelse??

North2023
Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by EKONGKING: 6:24am On Oct 23, 2021
Still no front page

Any stupid article against South ,it will be in front page.
Iam beginning to think ,seun and his mods are having links with APC.

2 Likes

Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by Average9jaman: 7:49am On Oct 23, 2021
Vabama:
ABUSE OF POWER: Abuja 'Big Man' Flies Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force Presidential Jet

Abuja 'Big Man' Flies Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force Presidential Jet While A Small Jet Was Used To Ferry Fly Late Chief of Army Staff Attahiru Into Kaduna Leading To His Untimely Death

Source: SAHARA REPORTERS.

cc; lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P9W9HoQiMQ

Only In Nigeria !!!

Which one is 'big man' again

What is the man's name? Even a bastard has name.

We're not even interested in the girls name, it is of no relevance to us.

Buhari and his cohorts are shielding each other

That's how bh sponsors that we are shouting for buhari to release their names and he refused and he's busy naming Kanu and Igboho sponsors which we are not interested in knowing

Buhari is an Islamic fanatic and a terrorist insurgent

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by ecomalchemist(m): 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2021
Na so na, this is where our national moin moin goes.

In-between the legs of these vagina peddlers.

When they buy houses and cars now, they will come online to give thanks to God almighty instead of acknowledging CLITOCURRENCY and COCKEXCHANGE business.

I CUM IN PISS O !!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by muykem: 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2021
What is name of the politician?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by Navalsadiq(m): 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2021
Ashawo na serious business for naija

1 Like

Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by Franklyspeakin: 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2021
You are still defending... Where is manna
Blackfire:

TooMuchStuppidity is worrying you
Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by ignis: 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2021
If you have money in Nigeria, you can do the unimaginable.

3 Likes

Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by Dididrumz(m): 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kayberg:

Wetin concern. me?

I just tire. And them dey post am on front page.
Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by Whyme111(m): 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
Na so we see am.it happens all over the world pu**y have cost a lot of damage to this earth
Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by realstars: 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
Enjoyment In The Sky.
Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by OgunkeelAllMod: 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2021
jungle republic, orisirisi WEREY everywhere undecided

3 Likes

Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by Whyme111(m): 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2021
muykem:
What is name of the politician?
We can do much
Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by chaloskyx: 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2021
ITS FINE NIGERIANS DONT MIND THEY LOVE OPRESSION AND BAD LEADERSHIP

4 Likes

Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by Rhozabeth(m): 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2021
Blackfire:
All this southern newspaper trying to downgrade the North will fail

Yoruba fraud
Igbos drugs

Abeg who is this? U be Hausa or Fulani, bandit or herdsman, pls i want to know!
Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by sammirano3: 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2021
Fg
Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by meobizy(f): 3:33pm On Oct 23, 2021
If the money is there, spend it! Nobody should care what hungry Nairalanders and internet trolls type online. Na them go tire first. The government has to make money to fight terrorists from somewhere. I wish I thought this up first. Kai, it’s paining me.
Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by RealAAdekunjo(m): 3:33pm On Oct 23, 2021
[I dey tell you. This lady is a senior police officer in Abuja and her husband, in the full version of the video, sat across her in the Jet. Her husband is that guy on black suit. I don't know why Sahara Reporters decided to debase themselves to this low.

3 Likes

Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by seguno2: 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2021
Vabama:
ABUSE OF POWER: Abuja 'Big Man' Flies Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force Presidential Jet

Abuja 'Big Man' Flies Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force Presidential Jet While A Small Jet Was Used To Ferry Fly Late Chief of Army Staff Attahiru Into Kaduna Leading To His Untimely Death

Source: SAHARA REPORTERS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P9W9HoQiMQ

Only In Nigeria !!!

The same way that Osinbajo nearly died in Kogi campaigning for his boss in a rickety helicopter while the president’s daughter was flying presidential jet to do paparazzi in Bauchi

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by nokspos: 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2021
he concern you, its our country bro
Kayberg:

Wetin concern. me?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by slowice(m): 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2021
Malami geh grin

I doubt bubu knows where his dick is or ve the capacity to control his erection.... His is unaware of anything that happens around him and has no control of the affairs of nigga area.

Too bad

2 Likes

Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by GOFRONT(m): 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2021
Wetin puna dey cause ehn
Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by abbaashiru(m): 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Just imagine

Our "Airforce jet" now used to ferry prostitutes for the Ogas at the top
Yes literally PROSTITUTE I'm vexed... angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Our Ancestors Built This Wall 600 Years Ago. Today We Would Pay CHINA To Do It. / John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman / Jonathan, Lyon Celebrate With A Bottle Of Red Label (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.