Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,400 members, 7,836,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video (78793 Views)

A View From The Cockpit Of A Nigerian Air Force Jet (Video) / Air Force Jet Crash-Lands In Akure, Covered Up By Military - Sahara Reporters / Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by ZaOzaRoom(m): 11:34am On Oct 24, 2021
Punky punk
Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by ridbell01(m): 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2021
Sirjamo:
Please, what is the proof here that you want me to believe?

That you hate Buhari, does it mean you no longer have any sense?

A six seconds clip is enough for you to draw conclusion, despite knowing that Sahara reporters is a fake news Marchant.
I don’t hate Buhari but anyone still supporting this murderer administration I pray to Almighty to make them personally feel the calamity of the administration VERY soon especially the pray is in accordance with millions are feeling daily. Ameen
Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by princewarri1985: 4:28am On Oct 25, 2021
plaindealer:

Air force Jet = Blue Stripes.

Presidential Jet = Green stripes.

Instead, running around the internet swallowing rubbish and hatred all over the place, learn and educate yourself, SR won't educate you.

grin grin
Busy body, aproko, how that's my buisness? Am i the OP? go get a job please
Re: Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video by Boniwhite: 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2021
care4you:

I hate it when you guys always refer us as worthless being.

have u women ever been usefull before?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Our Ancestors Built This Wall 600 Years Ago. Today We Would Pay CHINA To Do It. / John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman / Jonathan, Lyon Celebrate With A Bottle Of Red Label (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.