Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence (13440 Views)

An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. / If God Is Omniscient, Why The Efforts? / The Holy Spirit Is Omnipotent, Omnipresent And Omniscient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by alphaNomega: 5:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

That is not what the bible record eve was deceived yes but she desired the fruit thinking the same way devil told her that she would become like God

She believed the devil rather than God

Bible said she already knew the result of eating was death because she reminded Satan of the result

Did your Bible record that Eve desired taking the forbidden fruit before she met the serpent?
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by alphaNomega: 5:58pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

As a father you gave your son the whole world and ask him for one favor and he refused to keep that one favor

Common let be fair

Adam and Eve kept the favour!

A third party came to ruin it and your omnipresent god stood by to watch it happen
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by LordReed(m): 6:01pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Now you created your son to have ability to live forever so even if he eats the poison you already know he can come back to life even if he dies.... So once he believes in you he can resurrect back to life

Yeah right. Live forever indeed. LMAO!
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by alphaNomega: 6:01pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

No we walk by love we don't fight people for God and we don't kill people for God

Any one doing it is not from God

Here we go again... should I bring Bible verses were god instructed people to kill people for him or we should all ignore your post?
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by LordReed(m): 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

No we walk by love we don't fight people for God and we don't kill people for God

Any one doing it is not from God

So the Israelites were not doing your god's bidding when they slaughtered the Canaanites?

1 Like

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by XXXXTENTACION: 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2021
alphaNomega:
It's like someone quoting DC comics to prove to you that Superman is real
Very funny dude ... grin

1 Like

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by XXXXTENTACION: 6:08pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Christianity is different from the set rules which all creatures abide when the end comes

There is no more grace when the last day comes
You do realise I also don't believe in the end of the world bullshit... undecided
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by alphaNomega: 6:10pm On Oct 23, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
You do realise I also don't believe in the end of the world bullshit... undecided
Give him some time to confirm the Bible verses I quoted. I doubt he reads his Bible.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Did you read that post
I did, you are beating about.

Who created satan?
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

I don't think you read this post properly

Blaming God is a common response when life doesn’t go our way. Since God is supposedly in control of everything, the thinking goes, He could have stopped what happened. He could have changed the situation to benefit me; He could have averted the calamity. Since He did not, He is to blame.

In one sense, those statements are true. Isaiah 45:7 seems to validate the idea that God is to blame for everything that happens: “I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.” And Isaiah 46:9–11: “Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me. . . . I say, ‘My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.’ . . . What I have said, that I will bring about; what I have planned, that I will do.” If God is willing to take responsibility for everything, then is it wrong to blame Him when disaster or heartache strikes us?

The word blame means “to find fault with.” Blaming goes beyond acknowledging God’s sovereignty. Blaming God implies that He messed up, that there is a fault to be found in Him. When we blame God, we make ourselves His judge and jury. But mere human beings have no right to pass judgment on the Almighty. We are His creation; He is not ours: “Woe to those who quarrel with their Maker, those who are nothing but potsherds among the potsherds on the ground. Does the clay say to the potter, ‘What are you making?’ Does your work say, ‘The potter has no hands’? Woe to the one who says to a father, ‘What have you begotten?’ or to a mother, ‘What have you brought to birth?’” (Isaiah 45:9–10).

When we are tempted to blame God, we can choose Job’s response and trust that He knows what He is doing (see Psalm 131).

You need to acknowledge that God knows what he is actually doing

And accept that his ways are the best
Now you need to understand that you did not create yourself and you don't own your self and you are not your own

God owns you and if he decides to nail you to the cross tell him nail me and if he decides to burn you up tell him God burn me up if he decides to save you tell him God save me

You need to see he is God and allow him to do as he will when you get to the level where you acknowledge you have no strength to help your self that is when he comes in to help you
Who created satan?
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by XXXXTENTACION: 6:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
alphaNomega:

Give him some time to confirm the Bible verses I quoted. I doubt he reads his Bible.

If majority of the christians read their bible they are likely to become atheists...
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2021
alphaNomega:

“… I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.” — Genesis 32:30

“No man hath seen God at any time…”– John 1:18

“… with God all things are possible.” — Matthew 19:26

“…The LORD was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.” — Judges 1:19

“The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father…” — Ezekiel 18:20

“I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation…” — Exodus 20:5

I could go on.

So I repeat, you are just contradicting yourself like your Bible.

Is this not your post from a few minutes ago?

Judges 2:1-3.:is supposed to come before judges 1:19

Because Bible is not a novel that why God loves to put things anywhere he wants to confound the wise and humble all

Bible is a spiritual book it is perfect and holy and complete

Judges 1:19
I don't really get the problem. Judah was the one not able to defeat them, not God (as almost every translation makes clear).

The only real question is why God didn't give them victory. This is answered in just a few sentences later in judges 2:1-3.:

'I will never break my covenant with you, 2 and you shall not make a covenant with the people of this land, but you shall break down their altars.' Yet you have disobeyed me. Why have you done this? Now therefore I tell you that I will not drive them out before you; they will be thorns in your sides and their gods will be a snare to you.

Now God can not be seen

But God manifest as the Father the Son the Holy Spirit

And he told us when he manifest as the Father he is still God when he show as the son he is still God when he shows as the holy spirit he is still God

So when you see the father you can say you see God but what you actually saw was God manifestation as the Father

God is infinite so big your can't see him and be alive he sit on the heavens how can you see that when his size has no end that not possible to see but you can see his manifestation

So Genesis 32:30 the person saw God manifest as the Father or the son

Exodus discusses the consequences of sin, which often last for as long as three or four generations. The innocent may suffer for the sin of the parents, just as the son of an alcoholic may suffer for his father's sins. He may suffer a beating -- as when in an alcoholic frenzy a man hits his children -- or he may suffer by imitating the sinful behavior, or doing something sinful in order to "compensate" for the lack of love or self-esteem he experiences. Of course, even though he suffers the consequences of sin, he is not being directly punished for his own sin. (Unless, in response to the father's sin, he sins on his own.) Yet the sins are being visited on him -- they are having an impact on him -- because he is part of the network of relationships that connect him with the source of sinful actions (in this case, the father).

Ezekiel 18, on the other hand, is speaking of a somewhat different subject. "The soul who sins is the one who will die." This passage talks about personal responsibility.

alphaNomega:

I could go on.

Bring any place I Wil clear it up
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by alphaNomega: 6:53pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Judges 2:1-3.:is supposed to come before judges 1:19

Because Bible is not a novel that why God loves to put things anywhere he wants to confound the wise and humble all

Bible is a spiritual book it is perfect and holy and complete

Judges 1:19
I don't really get the problem. Judah was the one not able to defeat them, not God (as almost every translation makes clear).

The only real question is why God didn't give them victory. This is answered in just a few sentences later in judges 2:1-3.:

'I will never break my covenant with you, 2 and you shall not make a covenant with the people of this land, but you shall break down their altars.' Yet you have disobeyed me. Why have you done this? Now therefore I tell you that I will not drive them out before you; they will be thorns in your sides and their gods will be a snare to you.

Now God can not be seen

But God manifest as the Father the Son the Holy Spirit

And he told us when he manifest as the Father he is still God when he show as the son he is still God when he shows as the holy spirit he is still God

So when you see the father you can say you see God but what you actually saw was God manifestation as the Father

God is infinite so big your can't see him and be alive he sit on the heavens how can you see that when his size has no end that not possible to see but you can see his manifestation

So Genesis 32:30 the person saw God manifest as the Father or the son

Exodus discusses the consequences of sin, which often last for as long as three or four generations. The innocent may suffer for the sin of the parents, just as the son of an alcoholic may suffer for his father's sins. He may suffer a beating -- as when in an alcoholic frenzy a man hits his children -- or he may suffer by imitating the sinful behavior, or doing something sinful in order to "compensate" for the lack of love or self-esteem he experiences. Of course, even though he suffers the consequences of sin, he is not being directly punished for his own sin. (Unless, in response to the father's sin, he sins on his own.) Yet the sins are being visited on him -- they are having an impact on him -- because he is part of the network of relationships that connect him with the source of sinful actions (in this case, the father).

Ezekiel 18, on the other hand, is speaking of a somewhat different subject. "The soul who sins is the one who will die." This passage talks about personal responsibility.

Bring any place I Wil clear it up

You have not even cleared up the 3 examples I put before you and you're asking for more

“… the earth abideth for ever.” — Ecclesiastes 1:4

“… the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.” — 2Peter 3:10

“Honor thy father and thy mother…”– Exodus 20:12

“If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple. ” — Luke 14:26

I am putting up clear cases of the Bible contradicting itself and you are trying so hard to believe it is not contradictory.

Only a Christian would preach to you "Thou shalt not kill" but would cheer on military incursions to massacre a village and its inhabitants because their god ordered it.

If this is not cognitive dissonance, I don't know what else is.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by sonmvayina(m): 7:02pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
God's power is unlimited that is why he is everywhere

God is everywhere and we are inside everywhere...so we are part of God. And God is part of us.

So how did everywhere impregnate Joseph's wife ?

1 Like

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:25pm On Oct 23, 2021
alphaNomega:

You have not even cleared up the 3 examples I put before you and you're asking for more

“… the earth abideth for ever.” — Ecclesiastes 1:4

“… the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.” — 2Peter 3:10

“Honor thy father and thy mother…”– Exodus 20:12

“If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple. ” — Luke 14:26

I am putting up clear cases of the Bible contradicting itself and you are trying so hard to believe it is not contradictory.

Only a Christian would preach to you "Thou shalt not kill" but would cheer on military incursions to massacre a village and its inhabitants because their god ordered it.

I Clear up everything

Those Israeli could not defeat the those people because they sinned against God you could see why God refrain from helping them once they sinned against him

That is not the first time God had done that to Israel multiple times each time they sin God withdraw and even fight against them
Sin and God can not mix together

Human Perspective vs Future Reality

The solution to this alleged contradiction is that Psalm 104:5 and Ecclesiastes 1:4 are speaking about how humans ”’perceive”’ the earth, while Isaiah 65:17 and 2 Peter 3:10 are speaking about what will happen to the earth in the future.

From a human perspective, it appears that the earth remains forever, since remains while generations of humans come and go. However, the reality is that sometime in the future, Jesus will return and God will create a “new heavens and a new earth.” However, even this does not mean that the earth will not remains—it simply means that the earth will be changed in a very significant way.

, it might be worth mentioning that Ecclesiastes is not asserting that the earth will "never end" (it will always continue in some form). Rather, it is contrasting the ephemeral nature of humanity with the perpetual nature of the world. It is acknowledging what has been true in the past, and saying that this will continue to be true in the future.
Even as earth is destroyed new earth continues so there will always be an earth for humanity

Greek word miseo. This word can mean to hate, detest, or to love less.

The word being used here certainly does not mean to hate as we know and use the word today. Jesus was saying you must love your father and mother less than you love him. Jesus says the same thing in the book of Mathew. Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me (Mathew 10:37).The Bible says we are to love God with all our heart, soul, and mind (Mathew 22:37). No person or thing is to be loved more than him.

alphaNomega:

No true Christian will cheer death

You have to be realistic not all who say Jesus Jesus belongs to God

You can claim the name Christians but not act like Jesus now government are God ordained tool so they have the right to go to war and when that happens bad people can be taken out which is good but innocent ones are hurt too so it hard to not be happy when bad people are taken out

It good to rejoice when evil people are taken out of the way but killing is not good
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Image123(m): 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2021
LordReed:

Then why do you claim we need salvation?

So you can be part of us, the huge multitude harvest of humans.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Image123(m): 7:31pm On Oct 23, 2021
alphaNomega:
Focus on the story, the angels part is a topic for another day. Up until the time the forbidden fruit was taken, no angel was mentioned in the story

Focus on the reality, i don't do stories.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
If majority of the christians read their bible they are likely to become atheists...
The Op doesn't know what he's saying.

He's confused.

If God is omniscient, it means everthing happening now is his plans, the moment we get freewill, it means that his plans are dependent on our decisions and that questions his omniscient nature.

You cant be omniscient and work with probabilities of humans. I don't know how religious people reason, I swear.
They always bring up flawed logic and defend it blindly.

I doubt they even know whatever is written in their Bible
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Image123(m): 7:37pm On Oct 23, 2021
LordReed:

Them meaning either female or male.

I don't believe magic exists except as used to describe the shows people put up using sleight of hand and other trickery. Will I allow my daughter marry that type of magician, yes, no objection.

You were referring to my son, then now to Male and Female thems. It's getting a bit foggy.

In the case where you'd allow your daughter marry a wizard, you are not too far from the "wickedness" you seek to prove. You'd allow your daughter into evil because you don't believe it matters much in your worldview. The same way you are looking incredulously at a father allowing his son to be poisoned is the way many of the forum will look at you incredulously as a father allowing his daughter to go with a wizard.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Image123(m): 7:40pm On Oct 23, 2021
LordReed:

LoLz. Always looking to absolve your god concept of blame. It's called cognitive dissonance, look it up.

The cognitive dissonance here is your conscious refusal to see Adam's fault.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by sonmvayina(m): 7:43pm On Oct 23, 2021
Lol...see anthem dey use am knack ground like those harvesting rice...he does not really know anything. I just pray he does not become an atheist...he is seeing the inconsistencies of his answers...what baffles me is that he is still holding on to them....

Learn, unlearn and relearn...
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:

He's confused.

If God is omniscient, it means everthing happening now is his plans, the moment we get freewill, it means that his plans are dependent on our decisions and that questions his omniscient nature.

You cant be omniscient and work with probabilities of humans. I don't know how religious people reason, I swear.

Why can't you see the big picture

God knows what your freewill will actually do ahead of time

Naturally you can't go against his own will because God is greater than our hearts our own will

Your freewill can't over ride God's own because you are a created being

Stop trying to fight this principles because you are only hurting yourself

Devil tried it and burnt himself up

Devil was planing how to be like the most high on his heart using his freewill and God intervened so nothing goes past God

Because the heart the freewill is laid open before God
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2021
alphaNomega:

XXXXTENTACION, I'm afraid your freewill has been thrown out of this thread

Freewill is still in the thread

Even me I know where my child freewill leads when he is doing certain things

That same way freewill is open to God sight infact he knows all before the foundation of the world
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2021
alphaNomega:

Did your Bible record that Eve desired taking the forbidden fruit before she met the serpent?

I meant she desired it when the serpent spoke to her
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by alphaNomega: 7:54pm On Oct 23, 2021
Image123:

Focus on the reality, i don't do stories.
Then why waste your time arguing Bible stories? They aren't even real!

1 Like

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:54pm On Oct 23, 2021
alphaNomega:

Adam and Eve kept the favour!

A third party came to ruin it and your omnipresent god stood by to watch it happen

No the favor included obey me at all cost so be truthful I gave you so much power and told you the serpent is under you don't break my favor and they dis obeyed
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:55pm On Oct 23, 2021
LordReed:

Yeah right. Live forever indeed. LMAO!

We have ability to live forever
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 7:58pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Why can't you see the big picture

God knows what your freewill will actually do ahead of time

Naturally you can't go against his own will because God is greater than our hearts our own will

Your freewill can't over ride God's own because you are a created being

Stop trying to fight this principles because you are only hurting yourself

Devil tried it and burnt himself up

Devil was planing how to be like the most high on his heart using his freewill and God intervened so nothing goes past God

Because the heart the freewill is laid open before God
I'm not gonna see how omniscient and freewill works together. It doesn't make sense

It's flawed, flawed argument.
You claim God knew everything but you don't want him to take all the blames for setting such a ridiculous plan.

Who will take the blame for all his flawed plans? Me?

1 Like

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:59pm On Oct 23, 2021
alphaNomega:

Here we go again... should I bring Bible verses were god instructed people to kill people for him or we should all ignore your post?

There are two dispensation one the first was when the world was under the law

Any one who sins dies both me and you both Isreal and non Israel

Isreal had advantages then when they lived right others die for them

Now we are under grace every one so those laws don't apply now it only applies when you refuse grace and die physically then it comes into effect to enforce the result of the law

Which is second death
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2021
LordReed:

So the Israelites were not doing your god's bidding when they slaughtered the Canaanites?

I explained it

There are two dispensation one the first was when the world was under the law

Any one who sins dies both me and you both Isreal and non Israel

Isreal had advantages then when they lived right others die for them

Now we are under grace every one so those laws don't apply now it only applies when you refuse grace and die physically then it comes into effect to enforce the result of the law

Which is second death
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by alphaNomega: 8:01pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:

He's confused.

How they reason can be summed up in 2 words, cognitive dissonance. Just imagine what Kingsnairaland has been responding to verses that clearly show the Bible is contradicting itself.

Only someone like that would say an exercise book is a refrigerator because his God says so, but even a toddler can see they are two completely different objects.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:

I don't believe in gravity some say yet they can't disobey gravity

You will believe it when you see it effect by then it will be too late

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Why Were We Given Free Will Which Could Still Lead Us To Hell? / FROM FAITH TO Facts:collection Of My Thoughts, Experience & Sojourn In Religion / The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.