Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,944 members, 7,835,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence (13499 Views)

An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. / If God Is Omniscient, Why The Efforts? / The Holy Spirit Is Omnipotent, Omnipresent And Omniscient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 11:03pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Books record speaks for itself
You are correct, that of the flying spaghetti monster also speaks for itself.

It's very accurate with its evidence and illustrations
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:04pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
Yes.

In the beginning invisible pink unicorn created the heaven and the earth. [2] And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of invisible pink unicorn moved upon the face of the waters

What is the shape of the Invisible Pink Unicorn
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 11:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
alphaNomega:
I want him to read through this thread when he sober. It'll make him laugh
I swear, what a guy.

"God is omniscient that gives freewill" dumbest statement ever
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 11:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

What is the shape of the Invisible Pink Unicorn
We don't know because he's invisible. That is in his name, but I think he has the shape of a unicorn

What's the shape of your God?
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by alphaNomega: 11:08pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
Maybe, he doesn't know that omniscient means you know it even before it happens. No probability in the outcome, what you know doesn't depend on the action of anyone.

Or maybe he's just trying to defend his religion by all means possible even it it means distorting facts.
It's more of a defensive position, even if it means saying an exercise book is a human being.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 11:08pm On Oct 23, 2021
alphaNomega:
It's more of a defensive position, even if it means saying an exercise book is a human being.
Religion has finished him
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by alphaNomega: 11:11pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
I

I explained it properly

My apologies, I did not notice any post where you demonstrated understanding of what it means to be omniscient.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
he understands, he's deliberately muddling everything up because of cognitive dissonance.

I'm playing the Russell's teapot with him now because I'm tired of his circular reasoning.

Let me tell you one secret

No human being can explain spiritual things properly to you

There are no words available that can explain this things properly

Bible says it only God who can do it one on one and reveal things to you

Now I think I have told you my job is to declare it the way I can even though I know I can not properly explain it logically to you to suit your needs

As I declare it if you are meant to be saved you will at a certain point hear me properly by the power of God

If you are not meant to be saved nothing I say will make sense to you

Am only doing what I have been commanded to do my will is to do the will of God which is to declare God
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 11:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
alphaNomega:

My apologies, I did not notice any post where you demonstrated understanding of what it means to be omniscient.
He cannot stand a Russell's teapot argument.
He cannot tell me why he's stories are true and of thr flying spaghetti monster is false.

It makes him see how stupid it is for me to just believe him. He won't reply those posts
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 11:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Let me tell you one secret

No human being can explain spiritual things properly to you

There are no words available that can explain this things properly

Bible says it only God who can do it one on one and reveal things to you

Now I think I have told you my job is to declare it the way I can even though I know I can not properly explain it logically to you to suit your needs

As I declare it if you are meant to be saved you will at a certain point hear me properly by the power of God

If you are not meant to be saved nothing I say will make sense to you

Am only doing what I have been commanded to do my will is to do the will of God which is to declare God
OK, tell me why your story is true and that in the gospel of the flying spaghetti monster is not
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:20pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
On what basis is the Bible more correct than the gospel of the flying spaghetti monster?

Send me the flying spaghetti monster book link website holy book let me read it online
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 11:25pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Send me the flying spaghetti monster book link website holy book let me read it online
So you mean you haven't read all 4,200 religious books and you are very sure that the Bible is correct?

That's a very poor way of reaching a conclusion. Search online for the gospel of the flying spaghetti monster. Also read all other religious books before making your final decision
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 11:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Also make efforts to read about the church of last Thursdayism and their book.

I hope this open your mind to new insights
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by LordReed(m): 3:04am On Oct 24, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Because we have entered into grace Era

Happy to hear your god has repented of his baby killing ways.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:46am On Oct 24, 2021
alphaNomega:
Such power only exists in fables we tell children to keep them entertained

You see the power result each day yet you can't see the power because you refuse to acknowledge it results

Any physical thing you see is the result of the power... You won't touch electrical nakedwire because you know it carries power in it

But you see the result of the electrical power
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:54am On Oct 24, 2021
Workch:
Zee & Because you don't know how it works doesn't mean snakes can talk.

There's no where snakes has ever talked, it's only in a book written by bronze age herders who don't know how anything works that snakes talk

I know how it works because it principles are in physics books I have even practiced and fixed device and it obeyed me and worked

Now because you have failed to believe the Bible that why you have not practiced what is inside it to see if it actually says the truth

Reverse this case and see your the one who does not know how animals speak but you know how objects that have no life in it speaks

Man took what looks like stone put devices in it and it began to speak you believe in the device they put in it but will not believe God when he put a natural device in an animal to speak

Ask yourself why you believe man power over God power
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:57am On Oct 24, 2021
alphaNomega:
Trust me this is not the first time someone has asked this question. He does not understand it at all

I understand it that why I said if you want to understand it come under God any one outside God hurt themselves automatically
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:07am On Oct 24, 2021
Workch:
On what basis is the Bible more correct than the gospel of the flying spaghetti monster?

You don't need to mock this things because you don't believe in it rather ask questions that can show you how beautiful God is
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:14am On Oct 24, 2021
alphaNomega:

But God never changes, he is the same yesterday, today and forever.

There is even a song about this...

Christianity na pure cruise grin

Yes God never change

That statement is only talking about God will always be God

That is a constant law for God God will always be God

Nothing can change this aspect of God

This principle does not mean God can not change his actions toward you

God job is to help you to serve you that is one of his jobs to take care of you on certain conditions trust and believe him that is all he ask from you because another being wants to be like God so the battle line is drawn

That being wants you not to believe God so you have to chose who to obey God or the other evil being

Freewill gives you the power to chose what you want God knows what you will chose

Don't blame God for knowing your choice blame yourself for not wanting to make the right chose when the choice is on your hands
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:24am On Oct 24, 2021
Workch:
lol cheesy cheesy

He keeps running around a circle cheesy

Everyone will end up seeing how illogical religion has made him. He will expose all

Am not amazed that this things sound absurd to you

Why

Because God already told us the man who is not spiritual will never understand us the man who I have not called will never understand us

So am not amazed

Now am doing my father job and you are doing the work of the flesh mind

Bible says flesh, world, Satan this things are against knowing God
They are at war with God

Because they want to please themselves but the man who loves spiritual things obeys God
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:26am On Oct 24, 2021
Workch:
I didn't see categorically where the Bible said the blood is our spirit

You need to read the summary very well if it is physics you will understand it when they mix things up why can't you apply that same rules here

The spirit gives life and the life is in the blood

What is hard here except you don't want to understand
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:34am On Oct 24, 2021
alphaNomega:
Better still, why did God not make Hitler's destiny to be one of good deeds and benefits to the human race? Maybe Hitler could have been the inventor of a device that prevents road crashes completely or invented a more efficient way of preserving our food.

Why did he choose to give Hitler a dark path in life?

The question should be you have seen the result of following the devil like Hitler did

Yet your are also following the devil now when you refuse to believe in God the problem here is that Hitler did not know the result of his following the devil

The same way you don't know the result of not believing God
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:38am On Oct 24, 2021
Workch:
Nope, I want to know why your story is true and that of the gospel of the flying spaghetti monster is a lie.
On what basis?

My brother you are free to believe the flying spaghetti when the time comes for accountability you will
Acknowledge you are the one who refused to listen
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:45am On Oct 24, 2021
alphaNomega:
You are speaking big grammar. That guy does not know what it means to be omniscient

You are the one thinking it is a big deal for God to be omniscient

Because you think that you have authority to make God God

You think God does not deserve that power because you say so

You think no one deserves to have that much power

Because you are the one who makes the decisions

I know how you think even though am not God I know how your mind works right now

You even know how mine works but your problem is that that is what your mind is telling you and that is actually not how things work when it comes to the realm of God

Your mind can never be infinite because it has a limit death show how limited you are yet your still puff up your self thinking you are more wise than God
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:53am On Oct 24, 2021
Workch:
Maybe, he doesn't know that omniscient means you know it even before it happens. No probability in the outcome, what you know doesn't depend on the action of anyone.

Or maybe he's just trying to defend his religion by all means possible even it it means distorting facts.

I have never told you that there is a probability in God outcome

Have I never

omniscient is even small compared to what God is.... Now let me blow your mind more

Everything we are ever going to do has already been done in the eyes of God

We are just following the script as it has been written I now hope this principle is more mind blowing since you think you are dealing with a mere God..

God chose to hide himself to make people crazy and make them angry make them many things

As long as you think you are thinking for yourself you are just playing into the script written for you the only way you can come into reality is to believe God then your spirit will open up to see the script written for you
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:58am On Oct 24, 2021
alphaNomega:
I want him to read through this thread when he sober. It'll make him laugh

I have read it and God principles never changed
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:13am On Oct 24, 2021
Workch:
You are correct, that of the flying spaghetti monster also speaks for itself.

It's very accurate with its evidence and illustrations

No one is forcing you to believe the Bible

You are doing the thing the freewill demands of you but you have to accept the result of choosing not to believe

And my brother the result is weeping and regret

Now let me throw away the Bible and talk with you in a normal way

Workch let look at this area one if there is no God at the end of the day you and I have not gained anything and have not lost anything

Workch now let look at this in another way if there is indeed a God and he gave this Bible as his instructions you and I who is going to regret it and weep at the end

This two example shows you that those with beautiful intellect will fall under believing God rather than believing nothing

Now believing God will not take anything good away from you so you don't even have any good reason not to believe God

God is not even stopping you from doing good things check it out the only thing God stops you from doing are bad things which even the government is against

So what is actually your beef towards God
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by alphaNomega: 6:16am On Oct 24, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

I have read it and God principles never changed
Fantastic.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:18am On Oct 24, 2021
Workch:
I swear, what a guy.

"God is omniscient that gives freewill" dumbest statement ever

You have not told me what makes omniscient God un able to give freewill

omniscient... having infinite awareness, understanding, and insight

God has infinite understanding
Have given you freewill you chose what to do

He did not make you do it but he only knows what you want to do before you do it

How is that hard to understand

You even have the right to give him your freewill to control if you want
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by alphaNomega: 6:19am On Oct 24, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

The question should be you have seen the result of following the devil like Hitler did

Yet your are also following the devil now when you refuse to believe in God the problem here is that Hitler did not know the result of his following the devil

The same way you don't know the result of not believing God
Oh wait, now Hitler was following the devil? Was it not God who put Hitler on earth and made him do according to his will because no matter what Hitler did, he cannot change god's will? Are you saying god's will was not done with regards to Hitler?
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:21am On Oct 24, 2021
Workch:
We don't know because he's invisible. That is in his name, but I think he has the shape of a unicorn

What's the shape of your God?

Never mind his shape when the time comes you will know his shape since you think you can mock him
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:23am On Oct 24, 2021
alphaNomega:

Read other post not just the ones directed towards you

omniscient... having infinite awareness, understanding, and insight..

God has infinite understanding about you

You make the choice but he knows the choice you will ever make before you were even created

What is hard in this power

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (30) (Reply)

Types Of Prayers Mentioned In The Bible. / Pastor Keion Warns Nigerians To Stop Being Americanised / Bible's Supernatural Nuggets!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.