Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? (19963 Views)

Patience Ozokwor Moved To Tears As Mercy Johnson Presents Generous Gifts to her / Odunlade Adekola, Patience Ozokwor, Juliet Ibrahim And Basketmouth At An Event / Patience Ozokwor, Grandchildren, Son-In-Law, Daughter, Chioma Nnenna Lameya: Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by PaedophileProph: 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2021
Mama no blame us, but rather blame old granpas like Pa Bola Ahmed Asiwaju Tinubu and Bubuwhom their younger sisters are older than
Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by Forthepeople21(f): 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2021
ONLY Nigerians in Nigeria feel this way. Putting people down for their age when one day they will be the same age, god willing. Nigerians just look for anything to put a person down, to make others feel less than. Don’t know why everyone is so bitter and unhappy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by Lightway: 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2021
pocohantas:
Good question.

Even though my biological mother is just in her early 50s, I owned the EVENING NEWSPAPER tag because it can never be an INSULT to be old (and single). God forbid I spend time and energy proving to anyone that I am young.

Anybody that thinks it is an insult to be old, would/should die before my Nairaland age. grin

Hahaha
Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by cococandy(f): 2:37pm On Oct 23, 2021
Ask the evening newspaper crew. They come up with the stupidest things to shame women for

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by Lightway: 2:37pm On Oct 23, 2021
pocohantas:
Good question.

Even though my biological mother is just in her early 50s, I owned the EVENING NEWSPAPER tag because it can never be an INSULT to be old (and single). God forbid I spend time and energy proving to anyone that I am young.

Anybody that thinks it is an insult to be old, would/should die before my Nairaland age. grin

No one calls you evening newspaper because you're old.

They call you newspaper because you're above 27 years and not yet married.

Though marriage is your choice
Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by Lightway: 2:38pm On Oct 23, 2021
cococandy:
Ask the evening newspaper crew. They come up with the stupidest things to shame women for

Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by cococandy(f): 2:38pm On Oct 23, 2021
Lightway:

And so fvcking what?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by pocohantas(f): 2:39pm On Oct 23, 2021
Lightway:

Whichever case it is, I own it with my full chest. It is not a crime to be OLD AND UNMARRIED. Marriage would not automatically make me younger. One married woman was just burnt to death by her husband in her prime.

So, I will continue to old in style. wink

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by smiliyB(f): 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2021
PapaNnamdi:
Old age stopped being a blessing after buhari became president, you will agree with me ma. Won't u??
Why did I read this in Sis Ekwutosi voice cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by destinychidi: 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2021
ASK THEM OOOO
Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by pocohantas(f): 2:41pm On Oct 23, 2021
cococandy:

And so fvcking what?

I wonder o. You marry young,
“Naija girls don’t have any ambition. Just looking for the next man to leech on in the name of marriage”

You marry old; another wahala.

The fact that they think they have people all figured out is what I find amusing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by Lightway: 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
pocohantas:

Whichever case it is, I own it with my full chest. It is mot a crime to be OLD AND UNMARRIED. Marriage would not automatically make me younger. One married woman was just burnt to death by her husband in her prime.

So, I will continue to old in style. wink

Old, unmarried, and childless..

How do you sleep at night?
Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by pocohantas(f): 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2021
Lightway:

Old, unmarried, and childless..

How do you sleep at night?

Like someone with hope. As long as there is life, there is hope. grin

14 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by Lightway: 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2021
cococandy:

And so fvcking what?

Without a man to guide you, you are nothing.
Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by sabreal: 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2021
Immediately L. Mohammed was appointed

NewsPerson:
Nollywood actress, Patience Ozokwor, popularly known as Mama G has questioned those who undergo surgery to look younger than their age, WonderTV Media reports.

The actress noted that being old or aging, should be seen as a blessing.

She stated that she is proud of her age as she considered it an enormous blessing.

She wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVXNS0dMMX1/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by Lightway: 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2021
pocohantas:

Like someone with hope. As long as there is life, there is hope. grin

How does you mother feel that your womb can't give her grandchildren...

I think you need to stop masturbating to control your urges and get a real man meat
Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by pocohantas(f): 2:46pm On Oct 23, 2021
Lightway:

How does you mother feel that your womb can't give her grandchildren...

I think you need to stop masturbating to control your urges and get a real man meat

This is 2021, if indeed I can’t have kids of my own, I can adopt or consider surrogacy. wink

7 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by cococandy(f): 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
Lightway:

Without a man to guide you, you are nothing.

Right undecided

3 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
Nice one,it is all these uncouth children that sees old age as unattractive. I am 60+ and still catching my fun here on nairaland lol.Children will always be children, may God protect them for us.

Are you related to one Minister of information? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by cococandy(f): 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2021
pocohantas:

I wonder o. You marry young,
“Naija girls don’t have any ambition. Just looking for the next man to leech on in the name of marriage”

You marry old; another wahala.

The fact that they think they have people all figured out is what I find amusing.
With their collective 1.5 brain cells.
This lightway one here is a real doofus proving our point

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2021
HenryDion:

Are you related to one Minister of information? undecided
No my son
Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by wink2015(m): 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2021
OzoKwor, Zack Orji, Kanayo Kanayo and many others are the people who had the best of acting during the late 90s when Nollywood started.

They made money from films.
Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by Lightway: 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2021
pocohantas:

This is 2021, if indeed I can’t have kids of my own, I can adopt or consider surrogacy. wink
Nor be only surrogacy. You that is still entering bike and running from scammers.... Which Nigerian woman will want to carry your baby for nine months when you can't afford to pay 1.2m rent for a 2-bedroom flat in Lagos.

Maybe you're the one that cursed your own womb because you hate men

Why not give your mother a grand child now that she's old.. okay ooooo
Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by cococandy(f): 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2021
Lightway:

Nor be only surrogacy. You that is still entering bike and running from scammers.... Which Nigerian woman will want to carry your baby for nine months when you can't afford to pay 1.2m rent for a 2-bedroom flat in Lagos.

Maybe you're the one that cursed your own womb because you hate men

Why not give your mother a grand child now that she's old.. okay ooooo

Stop being a hateful ediot

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by valoky22(m): 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2021
[quote Heroines rather. author=helinues post=106986603]Mama Gee herself..

One of the Nollywood heroes[/quote]
Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by pocohantas(f): 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2021
cococandy:

With their collective 1.5 brain cells.
This lightway one here is a real doofus proving our point

Lol. They must always nag. You can never please them, so don’t even try.

4 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by Lightway: 3:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
wink2015:

OzoKwor, Zack Orji, Kanayo Kanayo and many others are the people who had the best of acting during the late 90s when Nollywood started.

They made money from films.

Mr Ibu, Nkem Owoh, Bruno Iwoha, Justice Esiri , Desmond Elliot, Ini Edo, Mercy Johnson, Chiwetalu Agu, Ramsey Noah, Rita Dominic, Stella Damascus, Genevieve Nnaji

Don't refer to your elders as.. And many others

Don't call them others

And it's the early 2000s not the late 90s
Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by Akharmony: 3:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
Time shall reveal, social media generation i pity how una old age go b..... Mama G forever Young
Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by Lightway: 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
cococandy:

Stop being a hateful ediot

Go and marry ooooo

How many times will you treat gonorrhea
Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by cococandy(f): 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2021
Lightway:

Go and marry ooooo

How many times will you treat gonorrhea

Yea. Obviously a dumbass

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by PowersthatBe: 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2021
An Icon.

Well, All leaves must fall down growing old.
Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by Lightway: 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
cococandy:

Yea. Obviously a dumbass

Stop sending me dms.

I won't reply and I won't even consider an evening newspaper for marriage.

Now get off my mentions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omawumi: I Would Have Voted For Oby Ezekwesili In Presidential Election / Mocheddah Shows Off Her Henna Design (Photos) / Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From RCCG's School Of Disciples (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.