Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,734 members, 7,851,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? (19959 Views)

Patience Ozokwor Moved To Tears As Mercy Johnson Presents Generous Gifts to her / Odunlade Adekola, Patience Ozokwor, Juliet Ibrahim And Basketmouth At An Event / Patience Ozokwor, Grandchildren, Son-In-Law, Daughter, Chioma Nnenna Lameya: Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by Maj196(m): 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
All these feminists be forming iron lady. But deep down they crave for a man in their lonely miserable lives.

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by chaloskyx: 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2021
WHEN YOU GROW OLD IN POVERTY IT BECOMES A CURSE RATHER THAN A BLESSING
Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by OlawaleBammie: 3:23pm On Oct 23, 2021
helinues:
Mama Gee herself..

One of the Nollywood heroes

I tot women are being referred to as heroine
Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by Forthepeople21(f): 3:23pm On Oct 23, 2021
Let us all age gracefully

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by pocohantas(f): 3:24pm On Oct 23, 2021
Maj196:
All these feminists be forming iron lady. But deep down they crave for a man in their lonely miserable lives.

Why does it pain you so much that they are not as miserable as you wish? Is your own life so sad that you go about hoping for the worst in others?

They didn’t tell you they don’t crave a GOOD MAN. They said till that man comes along, till they find that man, ALLOW THEM BREATHE.

Focus on whatever pays your bills and get your nose out of their businesses. If you are not miserable yourself, if you are one of the men women supposedly desire, this wouldn’t hard to do.

Lightway:

Stop sending me dms.

I won't reply and I won't even consider an evening newspaper for marriage.

Now get off my mentions

Nobody is sending you PMs, not to this account, not to your blackmailing main. You simpleteen.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by Hayee(f): 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2021
Lightway:

Nor be only surrogacy. You that is still entering bike and running from scammers.... Which Nigerian woman will want to carry your baby for nine months when you can't afford to pay 1.2m rent for a 2-bedroom flat in Lagos.

Maybe you're the one that cursed your own womb because you hate men

Why not give your mother a grand child now that she's old.. okay ooooo
wait come oooo cheesy cheesy
Why are you so into her business, is it your evening newspaper abi is it your surrogacy grin grin grin grin
Leave are let her live her life in peace tooor, no amount of evening newspaper calling can change her mind if she doesn't want it to be changed tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by helinues: 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

I tot women are being referred to as heroine

Yeah

I was referring to Nollywood generally not the gender part
Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by Maj196(m): 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2021
pocohantas:

Why does it pain you so much that they are not as obviously miserable as you wish? Is your own life so sad that you go about hoping for the worst in others?

They didn’t tell you they don’t crave a GOOD MAN. They said till that man comes along, till they find that man, ALLOW THEM BREATHE.

Focus on whatever pays your bills and get your nose out of their businesses. If you are not miserable yourself, if you are one of the men women supposedly desire, this wouldn’t hard to do.
You must be a foo.l for quoting me if I didn't direct my message to you. So you're the grand feminist on NL, yea? Look around you bi.tch, your so called feminist sisters are getting married and leaving you in the lurch. Curse you if you mention me again. Tueh

...And for the record I don't converse with wretched women like yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by tosyne2much(m): 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2021
pocohantas:
Good question.

Even though my biological mother is just in her early 50s, I owned the EVENING NEWSPAPER tag because it can never be an INSULT to be old (and single). God forbid I spend time and energy proving to anyone that I am young.

Anybody that thinks it is an insult to be old, would/should die before my Nairaland age. grin
The great Pocohantas

How u dey?

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by pocohantas(f): 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2021
Maj196:
You must be a foo.l for quoting me if I didn't direct my message to you. So you're the grand feminist on NL, yea? Look around you bi.tch your so called feminist sisters are getting married and leaving you in the lurch. Curse you if mention me again. Tueh

...And for the record I don't converse with wretched women like yourself.

You don’t need to direct it to me. This is a FORUM, if you are smarter than I am, you should know the meaning of a FORUM. If you don’t want to be mentioned (AGAIN), deactivate your account.

Like I said, focus on what pays your bills. You seem angry already. Your problem is not that these women desire men, your problem is that even in their supposed miserable condition, they wouldn’t SETTLE for you.

Hurts to be you. Rejected and unwanted by even the most miserable women.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by pocohantas(f): 3:40pm On Oct 23, 2021
tosyne2much:
The great Pocohantas

How u dey?

Na me suppose dey hail you. I am fine. Hope you are good too? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by Maj196(m): 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2021
pocohantas:

You don’t need to direct it to me. This is a FORUM, if you are smarter than I am, you should know the meaning of a FORUM. If you don’t want to be mentioned (AGAIN), deactivate your account.

Like I said, focus on what pays your bills. You seem angry already. Your problem is not that these women desire men, your problem is that even in their supposed miserable condition, they wouldn’t SETTLE for you.

Hurts to be you. Rejected and unwanted by even the most miserable women.
Hahahah, have you met me?. Bi.tch please, you think every guy on NL is same right. I bet you wouldn't even look at me in person.

Just so you know, I don't do dirty feminists like yourself. I do real classy chics wink

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by pocohantas(f): 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2021
Maj196:
Hahahah, have you met me?. Bi.tch please, you think every guy on NL is same right. I bet you wouldn't even look at me in person.

Just so you know, I don't do dirty feminists like yourself. I do real classy chic wink

No one cares who you do. The women you do are not privileged to be doing you. Abi you remain for house? No be you be this? Empty, mannerless, miserable, sadistic, pained, poke-nosing and petty.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by Lightway: 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2021
[quote author=pocohantas post=106994030

Nobody is sending you PMs, not to this account, not to your blackmailing main. You simpleteen. [/quote]

Just watch... I will definitely get your pregnant and you'll know yourself.

That day, your body go come down..

I go find you, con give you Belle.

Just wait for me
Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by Lightway: 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2021
Hayee:
wait come oooo cheesy cheesy
Why are you so into her business, is it your evening newspaper abi is it your surrogacy grin grin grin grin
Leave are let her live her life in peace tooor, no amount of evening newspaper calling can change her mind if she doesn't want it to be changed tongue tongue tongue

I hope you're married
Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by Maj196(m): 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2021
pocohantas:

No one cares who you do. The women you do are not privileged to be doing you. Abi you remain for house? No be you be this? Empty, mannerless, miserable, sadistic, pained, poke-nosing and petty.
Blablabla, and here I am still enjoying life. But look at you; Lonely, bitter, useless, hateful, futureless, broke, abandoned, sorrowful, wicked, pained, sad. And the list goes on... Infact you are fvcked for life.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by pocohantas(f): 3:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
Maj196:
Blablabla, and here I am still enjoying life. But look at you; Lonely, bitter, useless, hateful, futureless, broke, abandoned, sorrowful, wicked, pained, sad. And the list goes on... Infact you are fvcked for life.

You are enjoying your life like this? There must be something missing in your life for you to have the time to wish people evil. Misery loves company. Enjoying life indeed. Better open your window let fresh air come in, before heat rashes kill you. grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by arantess: 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2021
FreeSpirited:
Sense is far from Nigerians
walai a lot of them
Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by APOSTLECHUMA: 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
The bible said that we spend our time (lives on earth) llke a story that is told. Whether young or old, we are going to meet the Man (God) that placed us here in judgement one day. It is better to meet Him as a Friend because u were born again while on earth than to meet Him as an enemy because u refused to repent of your sins and serve Him in the newness of life as a born again Christian. OLD AGE IS A BLESSING BUT ALSO A REMINDER THAT THIS WORLD IS NOT OUR HOME. Think of where you are going to spend your aeons of time and accept Christ-the only Way to the Almighty now.
Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by Maj196(m): 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
pocohantas:

You are enjoying your life like this? There must be something missing in your life for you to have the time to wish people evil. Misery loves company. Enjoying life indeed. Better open your window let fresh air come in, before heat rashes kill you. grin
This girl I go just finish your parole here. You think say you get mouth shey? Better face your miserable life and stop quoting me.
Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
Old Age is a huge blessing! It’s a big blessing to live long.

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 4:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
[quote author=Maj196 post=106994719e.[/quote]
How dare you say all these bitter words to someone? You are not her Creator!

Nawa for some people o!
Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by pocohantas(f): 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2021
Maj196:
This girl I go just finish your parole here. You think say you get mouth shey? Better face your miserable life and stop quoting me.

You no reach na. Na you go run!
Shebi you were ranting like a rabid dog.

You done tire, abi make I give you lucozade boost? grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by Maj196(m): 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2021
pocohantas:

You no reach na. Na you go run!
Shebi you were ranting like a rabid dog.

You done tire, abi make I give you lucozade boost? grin
Unlike you that live and breathe on NL. Other people with meaningful lives have pressing things to do. So enjoy your miserable life while it lasts. Ciao
Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by Magnoliaa(f): 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2021
pocohantas:
Nobody is sending you PMs, not to this account, not to your blackmailing main. You simpleteen.

You mean that is DwarfKG? O.O Ehenn.
Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by Longsleeve: 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
Nice one,it is all these uncouth children that sees old age as unattractive. I am 60+ and still catching my fun here on nairaland lol.Children will always be children, may God protect them for us.
I guess we 60+ are much here grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by pocohantas(f): 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2021
Maj196:
Unlike you that live and breathe on NL. Other people with meaningful lives have pressing things to do. So enjoy your miserable life while it lasts. Ciao

No o. Come na, come and insult me. Coconut head!

Magnoliaa:

You mean that is DwarfKG? O.O Ehenn.

Na him na. He didn’t want to unleash his venom with his intellectual main. Quickly switched to the other account.

7 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by Pootle: 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2021
mother inlaw
Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by MummyD2020(f): 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2021
NewsPerson:
Nollywood actress, Patience Ozokwor, popularly known as Mama G has questioned those who undergo surgery to look younger than their age, WonderTV Media reports.

The actress noted that being old or aging, should be seen as a blessing.

She stated that she is proud of her age as she considered it an enormous blessing.

She wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVXNS0dMMX1/?utm_medium=copy_link

Tell dem 'old newspaper gang'. Small small pikin dem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by Maj196(m): 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2021
[quote author=Xilsbridalhouse post=106995012][/quote] Amebo face front.
Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by Kyf1: 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2021
Hmmm ask nigeria
Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by BluntCrazeMan: 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2021
NewsPerson:
Nollywood actress, Patience Ozokwor, popularly known as Mama G has questioned those who undergo surgery to look younger than their age, WonderTV Media reports.

The actress noted that being old or aging, should be seen as a blessing.

She stated that she is proud of her age as she considered it an enormous blessing.

She wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVXNS0dMMX1/?utm_medium=copy_link
Madam, you're now starting to look like a real wintch shaa..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rosaline Meurer Attacked By Unknown Man Amid Cheating Rumours, Nigerians React / Alex Unusual Celebrates Her Parents, Shares Photos / Small Doctor Denies Poisoning Jurji Versal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.