Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:50 PM

Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? (19960 Views)

Patience Ozokwor Moved To Tears As Mercy Johnson Presents Generous Gifts to her / Odunlade Adekola, Patience Ozokwor, Juliet Ibrahim And Basketmouth At An Event / Patience Ozokwor, Grandchildren, Son-In-Law, Daughter, Chioma Nnenna Lameya: Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by Franking: 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2021
When u are old no more rolling in the hay.
Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by OlawaleBammie: 5:47pm On Oct 23, 2021
helinues:

Yeah

I was referring to Nollywood generally not the gender part

Ohh, sorry

My bad
Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by sofiscatedmoron: 6:44pm On Oct 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
Nice one,it is all these uncouth children that sees old age as unattractive. I am 60+ and still catching my fun here on nairaland lol.Children will always be children, may God protect them for us.
Lies, u are not up to 60
Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by Hayee(f): 6:51pm On Oct 23, 2021
Lightway:

I hope you're married
no I'm not and how does that affect you, you even sound like a gossip

3 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by MufasaLion: 7:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
Nice one,it is all these uncouth children that sees old age as unattractive. I am 60+ and still catching my fun here on nairaland lol.Children will always be children, may God protect them for us.

Ancient of days. grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by MufasaLion: 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2021
Lightway:

Without a man to guide you, you are nothing.

Really?

Just like Ellen DeGeneres and other great women without a man?

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by MufasaLion: 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2021
Lightway:

Nor be only surrogacy. You that is still entering bike and running from scammers.... Which Nigerian woman will want to carry your baby for nine months when you can't afford to pay 1.2m rent for a 2-bedroom flat in Lagos.

Maybe you're the one that cursed your own womb because you hate men

Why not give your mother a grand child now that she's old.. okay ooooo

I don't know your gender but you're the most dumbest creature I've seen. Your heart is full of hatred and frustration. Why don't you go focus on your life, huh?

And when has having children a must? When has being married a must? When has being a parent just to please your parent(s) a must?

You're just a frustrated, unlearned fool. Now, boy, return the phone back to your mom and stop wasting her data.

4 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by mila1121(m): 10:43pm On Oct 23, 2021
I hope she remember Na she act old school
And refused to be old
Even terrorized Eddy okwe
Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by Makaveli217(m): 11:33pm On Oct 23, 2021
Age Gracefully Mama G.
Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:36am On Oct 24, 2021
cococandy:

Stop being a hateful ediot

cococandy:

Yea. Obviously a dumbass
Hehehehe grin cheesy wink
2 in 1 for the kid.
Very Apt reply you gave him.
All these Nairaland kids here could be so effing annoying mehn!
Sometimes, they are better left ignored.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by Phut(f): 6:08am On Oct 24, 2021
pocohantas:

You are enjoying your life like this? There must be something missing in your life for you to have the time to wish people evil. Misery loves company. Enjoying life indeed. Better open your window let fresh air come in, before heat rashes kill you. grin
grin grin
Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by Phut(f): 6:09am On Oct 24, 2021
pocohantas:

You no reach na. Na you go run!
Shebi you were ranting like a rabid dog.

You done tire, abi make I give you lucozade boost? grin

Chai Pocahontas. He truly no reach. �
Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by pocohantas(f): 8:00am On Oct 24, 2021
Phut:

Chai Pocahontas. He truly no reach. �

He was not informed. His senior colleagues in the redpill didn’t tell him the monikers to avoid.

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by Shegzdave: 8:32am On Oct 24, 2021
pocohantas:
Good question.

Even though my biological mother is just in her early 50s, I owned the EVENING NEWSPAPER tag because it can never be an INSULT to be old (and single). God forbid I spend time and energy proving to anyone that I am young.

Anybody that thinks it is an insult to be old, would/should die before my Nairaland age. grin
Your Mum is in her 50's and you're in your 40's...
Now you've affirm my initial thoughts about you that 'you're way younger than you stated on your profile'...
Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by lkillbrokehoes: 9:00am On Oct 24, 2021
pocohantas:

You no reach na. Na you go run!
Shebi you were ranting like a rabid dog.

You done tire, abi make I give you lucozade boost? grin
What about your best friend Ishilove? it has been long i heard from her, I hope she's alright?
Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by ImaIma1(f): 9:50am On Oct 24, 2021
pocohantas:
Good question.

Even though my biological mother is just in her early 50s, I owned the EVENING NEWSPAPER tag because it can never be an INSULT to be old (and single). God forbid I spend time and energy proving to anyone that I am young.

Anybody that thinks it is an insult to be old, would/should die before my Nairaland age. grin

Are you minding those small boys?

No single sense in their brains.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? by Polynek(m): 10:09am On Oct 24, 2021
I so much respect this woman eehn,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Small Doctor Denies Poisoning Jurji Versal / Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From RCCG's School Of Disciples (Photos) / Omawumi: I Would Have Voted For Oby Ezekwesili In Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.