Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Osita Chidoka Graduates With LLB Second Class Upper From Baze University (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osita Chidoka Graduates With LLB Second Class Upper From Baze University (Pics) (37253 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Graduates With Law Degree From Baze University (Photos) / Senator Dino Melaye Graduates From Baze University / Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osita Chidoka Graduates With LLB Second Class Upper From Baze University (Pics) by EvenBlogger: 4:14pm On Oct 23, 2021
Shared with Caption ....

Yes, I have graduated with an LLB Second Class Upper from Baze University.

Tough journey. Imagine moving from Federal Executive Council to classroom with under 20s. I wore black trousers and a white shirt daily. Made an effort to enter the class before the lecturers, submitted assignments as at due dates.

It was humbling, but it brought order to my life. After eight years of high-octane service, from FRSC to Aviation, Baze University was therapeutic.

School was not without distraction. I Left to run for Governor, came back. Left to manage the Atiku campaign election centre, came back.

School was not without its setbacks. On the campaign trail for the 2019 elections, I struggled with school work but thought I could wing it. Alas,
I failed Evidence 1 taught by my friend Prof. Ojukwu. He refused to give me makeup midterm tests that I missed. Whenever I approached him, he would cheerfully gist and analyse the elections with me.

After each discussion, I went away confident he would reconsider. He did not. I went into the exam with 0/30. It was humbling, as I had not experienced examination failure before then. I nearly withdrew.
I persevered. I re-registered Evidence 1 and attended Prof Ojukwu's lectures, participated in all class assignments and followed his teaching style. I passed very well. Setbacks and failures are part of life. Face them squarely.

At Baze, I got no preferential treatment, and the school enforced rules. I highly recommend the university to aspiring students.

My wife can't wait to form a law partnership with me, Chidoka and Chidoka, where she would be the senior partner. Chidinma daalu, for all the support and tutorials, I hope your seniority ends at the bar and not near our bedroom.

To my Children, thank you for all the support and be reminded that I will not accept a degree less than a second class upper. If I can do it at old age, you have no excuse.

Today, I attended the convocation with pride. Hopeful of the future, proud that I applied Uche in learning and Uchu in Perseverance and commitment to earn a law degree.

Source: https://web.facebook.com/ositadinmabchidoka
Shared By: DKG.ng

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka Graduates With LLB Second Class Upper From Baze University (Pics) by TheManPregnant: 4:17pm On Oct 23, 2021
Where is this based university?

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka Graduates With LLB Second Class Upper From Baze University (Pics) by XXXXTENTACION: 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2021
Congratulations.... cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka Graduates With LLB Second Class Upper From Baze University (Pics) by BKayy: 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2021
It looks like all Nigerian Politicians graduated from this Corruption Based University this year.

131 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osita Chidoka Graduates With LLB Second Class Upper From Baze University (Pics) by janedonez(m): 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2021
Congratulations Osita Chidoka, that Prof Ojukwu must have been a die hard APC fellow but you failed to notice it, that was why you had to resit his course.
More laurels

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka Graduates With LLB Second Class Upper From Baze University (Pics) by gistray: 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
He's a very intelligent man.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osita Chidoka Graduates With LLB Second Class Upper From Baze University (Pics) by kenzysmith: 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
This are the people suppose to be vie for governorship position in anambra not ifeanyi ubah undecided

This guy is smart positioing himself for anambra state by adding to his CV while ifeanyi ubah just have just Neco to present not even waec undecided

57 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka Graduates With LLB Second Class Upper From Baze University (Pics) by ignis: 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
c
Re: Osita Chidoka Graduates With LLB Second Class Upper From Baze University (Pics) by GboyegaD(m): 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
It's never too late to pursue a dream.

13 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka Graduates With LLB Second Class Upper From Baze University (Pics) by SolnergyPower: 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
Nice one.

It seems like an UPPER CLASS University!

8 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka Graduates With LLB Second Class Upper From Baze University (Pics) by folake4u(f): 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
Congratulations Mr. Chidoka.

But which one be "re-register" again? undecided Abi you dey shame to talk say you get carryover for school? grin grin.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osita Chidoka Graduates With LLB Second Class Upper From Baze University (Pics) by CapitalHYC(m): 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
Hmmmm.. Dem for give you first class nah grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Graduates With LLB Second Class Upper From Baze University (Pics) by Burgerlomo: 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
Congratulations cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka Graduates With LLB Second Class Upper From Baze University (Pics) by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
The only thing that Buhari never did was to acquire higher education

32 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka Graduates With LLB Second Class Upper From Baze University (Pics) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
Congrats,like Osita Chidoka like Usifo Atagha.

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Graduates With LLB Second Class Upper From Baze University (Pics) by tobenuel(m): 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
Where is the base of this baze versity...
I want to school there as well

2 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka Graduates With LLB Second Class Upper From Baze University (Pics) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2021
R
Re: Osita Chidoka Graduates With LLB Second Class Upper From Baze University (Pics) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2021
grin My wife can't wait to form a law partnership with me, Chidoka and Chidoka, where she would be the senior partner. Chidinma daalu, for all the support and tutorials, I hope your seniority ends at the bar and not near our bedroom. grin

The above is very funny. All the best man. It isn't easy going back to school. After a Bsc, Med school already is currently giving me headaches... Omo e be like say brain dey retire like footballers oh

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka Graduates With LLB Second Class Upper From Baze University (Pics) by dahmie2013: 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2021
I am impressed.. Congratulations..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka Graduates With LLB Second Class Upper From Baze University (Pics) by dannybrasky(m): 5:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
TheManPregnant:
Abuja
Re: Osita Chidoka Graduates With LLB Second Class Upper From Baze University (Pics) by Bleiz(m): 5:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
So all the politicians are going to Baze University to study law.

Noted.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka Graduates With LLB Second Class Upper From Baze University (Pics) by Sundaypaul12345: 5:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
Congrats
Re: Osita Chidoka Graduates With LLB Second Class Upper From Baze University (Pics) by BigDawsNet: 5:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
cheesy Where is this Baze University self

Seems it's for Politician and Celebrities

3 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka Graduates With LLB Second Class Upper From Baze University (Pics) by micflo28(m): 5:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
This guy, Wike and Peter obi can fill in for the Igbo presidency candidature we yearn for.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka Graduates With LLB Second Class Upper From Baze University (Pics) by Raiders: 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2021
Rubbish university. They just dey sell degree give our politicians

5 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka Graduates With LLB Second Class Upper From Baze University (Pics) by Omicron007: 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2021
shocked

Common, we are not that daft.
We know how this works. There is a particular guy that helps you do assignments and submits for you. He writes your name in the attendance register.

Your own job is to appear in person and write the exams. Of course, the course lecturers know you. So you will never have a carry over even in the almighty Land Law, Jurisprudence and Legal theory and even Evidence law.

I can bet my left ball that you never took part in any Moot Court Competiton and you don't even know the chamber you belong on campus.

Money answereth everything.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka Graduates With LLB Second Class Upper From Baze University (Pics) by Austema(m): 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2021
TheManPregnant:

Abuja, I just go to know it today in another news where sen. Dino also graduated from thesame school
Re: Osita Chidoka Graduates With LLB Second Class Upper From Baze University (Pics) by toujurs: 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2021
What did dino melaye graduate with? Atleast sabi book, not only how to steal and eat tax payers money. grin

3 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka Graduates With LLB Second Class Upper From Baze University (Pics) by Falseprofet2: 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2021
grin
I see Chidoka being a SAN in future

I see Dino also paying for his SAN

I see Malami being their tutor

This I have seen

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka Graduates With LLB Second Class Upper From Baze University (Pics) by Erickymania: 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2021
TheManPregnant:
Abuja

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Principal Who Issued Ademola Adeleke’s Testimonial Admits Errors / Labour Confirms Receipt Of Minimum Wage / Nigeria V South Africa: The Battle For African Supremacy - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.