Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos (68412 Views)

Lady Who Secretly Welcomed Baby With Ex Dumps Husband After Sponsoring Her UK / This Lady, ADEPOJU BUSAYO, Is Missing In Oyo (Photo) / McCaughey Septuplets: Lady Who Gave Birth To 7 Children 21 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by brownemmanuel43(m): 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2021
Lagos, City of mad people
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by DSC7: 7:49pm On Oct 23, 2021
Wahala for crisis... shocked shocked

Different species of human just full Lagos.....

Wish her quick recovery....
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 23, 2021
Some days I also struggle to remember my name
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by Bobotic(m): 7:49pm On Oct 23, 2021
Somebody son is coming make una wait! cool

Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by cownobygo: 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2021
maybe they don use her NA Yahoo plus era we dey now we have to be very careful
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by SocialJustice: 7:51pm On Oct 23, 2021
Wetin them go carry her go City of David pastor House, wicked people dey carry her to yaba.
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by xperiencelove(m): 7:51pm On Oct 23, 2021
ahnie:
Likely suffering from armesia.
Amnesia.
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by doggedfighter(f): 7:51pm On Oct 23, 2021
ahnie:

No be smol werey.that guy is always high on cow menses.

Why won't he be high on cow menses when

he's always ransacking Facebook copying stories while claiming they informed him or contacted him. grin
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:51pm On Oct 23, 2021
ahnie:

If it's amnesia then that's bad o, it'd be difficult locating her relatives/friends/acquaintances.
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 23, 2021
ahnie:

'Armesia' koh, Patricia ni!

Your dyslexia should be of more concern to you right now than that lady's state of mind.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by timesup234: 7:51pm On Oct 23, 2021
Weedhustler:
They have used her little destiny....leave yahoo boys u no gree! Now see ur life?
You should be awarded the biggest and dumbest he-goat. Nothing like rituals and nobody used anybody destiny. Only donkeys think this way
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by ahnie: 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2021
Buddha3:

Your dyslexia should be of more concern to you right now than that lady's state of mind.
lolz grin grin
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by NaijaCover(m): 7:53pm On Oct 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
Why are you calling them when you've not post anything

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by ahnie: 7:53pm On Oct 23, 2021
xperiencelove:

Amnesia.
Thanks my love I did it on purpose grin
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by Solidkay(m): 7:53pm On Oct 23, 2021
Saw this lady around lekki new market yesterday, two men were beating her with a belt to send her away cos of the nuisance she was constituting,
Then I later saw her in the evening around mobile in vi walking and talking to herself.
USED!
USED!!
USED!!!......
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by lilvicky68(m): 7:53pm On Oct 23, 2021
handsomeyinka:

So na 1m cure your memory loss?..

Wishing you a speedy recovery
1m cash go trigger her memory gland..

You know say women like money.. cheesy
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by lilvicky68(m): 7:54pm On Oct 23, 2021
ahnie:

Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by MufasaLion: 7:57pm On Oct 23, 2021
I bet she's suffering from a neurological condition. The "spiritual crew" will say otherwise.
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by cownobygo: 7:57pm On Oct 23, 2021
SimplyFacts:

You won't make heaven with this kind of savagery grin

You must be reffering to the guy above.
NA so bro Lagos boys no send o
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by samwillyco1(m): 7:58pm On Oct 23, 2021
Maybe Yahoo Yahoo boys don deal with am
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by Sicilyjoe: 7:58pm On Oct 23, 2021
No full size pictures of her, OK take her to office of the inec, mtn or other network or bank let her make a tump print it may bring out her full details

1 Like

Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by ahnie: 7:58pm On Oct 23, 2021
Buddha3:

Hahahaha ha ha hahahaha

Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by MufasaLion: 7:58pm On Oct 23, 2021
Solidkay:
Saw this lady around lekki new market yesterday, two men were beating her with a belt to send her away cos of the nuisance she was constituting,
Then I later saw her in the evening around mobile in vi walking and talking to herself.
USED!
USED!!
USED!!!......

You're among the problems of the country. And you will claim learned. Shame!
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by cownobygo: 7:59pm On Oct 23, 2021
timesup234:
You should be awarded the biggest and dumbest he-goat. Nothing like rituals and nobody used anybody destiny. Only donkeys think this way
baba forget o no dey dull your self for where Yahoo plus boys dey o
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by Kajaard: 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2021
ahnie:

No you didn't cheesy
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by Benwallt(m): 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2021
This one go collect if she falls in wrong hand. May be she is suffering from Broca's and Wernike's aphasia or even global aphasia
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by xperiencelove(m): 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2021
ahnie:

Cool.
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by joyandfaith: 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2021
post=106999381:

Watch Video Below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVYGmLdAa1n/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=1164ea5d-228e-40ca-9d06-66229c274b5c

She was hypnotised. Take her to psychiatrist.
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by Antoeni(m): 8:03pm On Oct 23, 2021
Subscription Activated
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by Techguy96(m): 8:04pm On Oct 23, 2021
ahnie:
Likely suffering from amnesia
Might be suffering from high fiver or even serious typhoid couple with enough stress is enough make make anyone insane.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
She doesn't look normal now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri / Surviving Without Sex As A Single Mum... It's So Difficult / 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.