Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos (68421 Views)

Lady Who Secretly Welcomed Baby With Ex Dumps Husband After Sponsoring Her UK / This Lady, ADEPOJU BUSAYO, Is Missing In Oyo (Photo) / McCaughey Septuplets: Lady Who Gave Birth To 7 Children 21 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by bobbyslim(m): 10:55pm On Oct 23, 2021
Evil people
See how dey format her brain
I wish her family see her
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by cardoctor(m): 11:46pm On Oct 23, 2021
Arrested development
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by ufoskomo: 12:18am On Oct 24, 2021
She is autistic
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by Lugianostar(m): 12:37am On Oct 24, 2021
We have neglected ourselves so much that we chase after money and what life have to offer
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by Solidkay(m): 12:48am On Oct 24, 2021
MufasaLion:

You're the frustrated one here. Writing thesis as a reply to comments.

Take a bottle of cold water,
No dey open eye for someone you're not feeding.
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by Subsea101: 1:39am On Oct 24, 2021
Eweeeeeee shocked shocked grin

ahnie:

That's to tell you that.... common sense is a flower that doesn't grow in everybody's garden
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by rollandben(m): 2:51am On Oct 24, 2021
lilvicky68:
They should show her 1m naira cash..
.she go remember her name 2 seconds..
Lol...you might be a funny guy?

1 Like

Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by ACE1010: 5:09am On Oct 24, 2021
lilvicky68:

grin grin grin grin

Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by Laeroy(f): 5:39am On Oct 24, 2021
lilvicky68:

But what's 1 million naira in this Buhari's era
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by VEHINTOLAR: 7:59am On Oct 24, 2021
ahnie:
Likely suffering from amnesia

Of course,that's an unmistakable sign of amnesia ! The question is what could have triggered it in such a young girl ? Taking her to a psychiatric facility is highly commendable though.
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by MufasaLion: 8:47am On Oct 24, 2021
bobbyslim:
Evil people
See how dey format her brain
I wish her family see her

Nobody formatted her brain. This is 21st century, please. It's medical problem.
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by chuks212: 9:27am On Oct 24, 2021
grin grin
lilvicky68:
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by MeeLan: 11:41am On Oct 24, 2021
Dem Don use am
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by cownobygo: 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2021
Techguy96:

Don't be foolish, does rituals don't work. The other day on Twitter 2 million naira was presented to anyone that can perform his/her black magic for the world to see. Till date nobody came out.
boss it depends on where you locate it really work o
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by Techguy96(m): 8:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
cownobygo:
boss it depends on where you locate it really work o
It doesn't, it's all luck. Does Yahoo boys dont just do rituals n fold their hands, they still spend all night bombing client from all over there world and when one gullible woman finally pays they think it's the ritual.

If ritual was real, it would be consistent, not that we won't have to be having this argument sef.
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by cownobygo: 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2021
Techguy96:

It doesn't, it's all luck. Does Yahoo boys dont just do rituals n fold their hands, they still spend all night bombing client from all over there world and when one gullible woman finally pays they think it's the ritual.

If ritual was real, it would be consistent, not that we won't have to be having this argument sef.
some Yahoo BOY who normally do ordinary Yahoo no dey money past Yahoo plus guys
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by Techguy96(m): 9:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
cownobygo:
some Yahoo BOY who normally do ordinary Yahoo no dey money past Yahoo plus guys
That's not true, some after doing Yahoo plus still end up very broke.
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by cownobygo: 6:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
Techguy96:

That's not true, some after doing Yahoo plus still end up very broke.
the truth is that the money they suppose to spend later in their life is what they are currently spending right now that is the reason why they usually got broke if u believe in evil spirit u must also believe in ritual also
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by Techguy96(m): 7:04pm On Oct 30, 2021
cownobygo:
the truth is that the money they suppose to spend later in their life is what they are currently spending right now that is the reason why they usually got broke if u believe in evil spirit u must also believe in ritual also
Well I don't believe in evil spirit or any kind of spirit.
If spirit were real, Britain, America n Germany won't be existing today.
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by cownobygo: 11:07pm On Oct 31, 2021
Techguy96:

Well I don't believe in evil spirit or any kind of spirit.
If spirit were real, Britain, America n Germany won't be existing today.
if u don't believe in spirit what of juju??
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by Techguy96(m): 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2021
cownobygo:
if u don't believe in spirit what of juju??
None, if juju were real Britain would not defeat the Benin kingdom in 4 days.
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by cownobygo: 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2021
Techguy96:

None, if juju were real Britain would not defeat the Benin kingdom in 4 days.
if time can permit you bro make I carry enter some Yoruba town make u go witness wetin I dey talk
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by Techguy96(m): 8:46pm On Nov 03, 2021
cownobygo:
if time can permit you bro make I carry enter some Yoruba town make u go witness wetin I dey talk
No level, those are all fake tricks n scammers, you guys are just too gullible. Countless times people have come out to pay who ever is willing to prove that black magic is real, yet no one has been able to.

2million naira was donated recently on Twitter for this same cause, n the story is always dsame, come to this come to that. Una juju nor dey fear to commot una village. Abeg make I hear word.
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by cownobygo: 9:50pm On Nov 03, 2021
Techguy96:

No level, those are all fake tricks n scammers, you guys are just too gullible. Countless times people have come out to pay who ever is willing to prove that black magic is real, yet no one has been able to.

2million naira was donated recently on Twitter for this same cause, n the story is always dsame, come to this come to that. Una juju nor dey fear to commot una village. Abeg make I hear word.
may be in future you may possibly belief
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by Techguy96(m): 9:55pm On Nov 03, 2021
cownobygo:
may be in future you may possibly belief
Nah, I believed in the past but I'm wiser now. I will advise you to learn the truth, there's no such thing as juju or spirit or whatever. We live in a physical world n everything there is to this world is physical.

When u die, u die.

Simply going back to the state of unawareness u were before birth.
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by cownobygo: 7:18pm On Nov 04, 2021
Techguy96:

Nah, I believed in the past but I'm wiser now. I will advise you to learn the truth, there's no such thing as juju or spirit or whatever. We live in a physical world n everything there is to this world is physical.

When u die, u die.

Simply going back to the state of unawareness u were before birth.
OK u believed in the past
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by Techguy96(m): 7:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
cownobygo:
OK u believed in the past
I mean I use to believe in all this spiritual things b4, but not anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri / 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife / Surviving Without Sex As A Single Mum... It's So Difficult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.