Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri (68372 Views)

Single Mothers' Household Produce The Worst Kids — American Lady(vid,pix) / 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer / Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by NairaLEARN: 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
Reno Omokri writes:

I am wise. I am not nice. I am generous. I am not frivolous. Don’t come to my TL saying you are a single mum and you and your kids will die if I dont give you money. If you can afford data and smartphone, you can afford to feed!

I have sympathy for widows. I have NONE for single mums. If you know how to open your legs outside marriage and have children, then you should know how to hold the man who impregnated you.

I am not contesting for any political office, that is why I have no filter. I built an orphanage with my money. I know first hand what premarital sex can cause. Get out of my profile. I teach you to maintain your virginity until you marry, and you insult me. Now you are begging me for money to cater for your children.

Open Scripture. You will NEVER see anywhere God said help single mothers. Never. I have read Scripture cover to cover in multiple translations and in the original languages. God hates premarital sex. He says help WIDOWS and ORPHANS, not deliberate single mothers!

#EndSARS

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10223122618231131&id=1152008079&set=a.1812199742060&source=57

181 Likes 20 Shares

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by PharmaGirl(f): 7:12pm On Oct 25, 2020

316 Likes 24 Shares

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 25, 2020
this man grin grin

I agree with him on this but he still a PDP hustler that spread fake news online

176 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Zenzu01(m): 7:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
I think your God should also kill you for all those lies you've said.

I believe if you were in their shoes, you would have done worse.

Don't judge others because their sins are different from yours.

Modified.

For those quoting me, I'm not saying that he must help them, it is his choice but he should not use their situation to mock them or rub it on their faces because he doesn't know the whole story.

My mom raised us like a single mom not because she doesn't have a husband or we didn't stay with our father. He just didn't care...

303 Likes 27 Shares

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by IamWonderful: 7:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
Wonderful, I like this man always sharp and blunt

182 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by KanwuliaExtra: 7:16pm On Oct 25, 2020
Your opinion sir.
I blame the single moms who asked you for help in the first place.

Don’t help “single dads” either.

110 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by IDENNAA(m): 7:22pm On Oct 25, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:
Your opinion sir.
I blame the single moms who asked you for help in the first place.

Don’t help “single dads” either.

Single dads are not saddled with the responsibility of raising kids because they usually assign that responsibility to women....lmao. Also, guys don't go around using their kids to beg. Shebi Chimamanda gave taught you to challenge men pound for pound....go back to your nursing station and stop taking pictures like a newly graduated RN.

Cc. KanwuliaExtra

By ,the way I am patiently waiting for when you will hit menopause...lol

100 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by madridguy(m): 7:26pm On Oct 25, 2020
Bitter truth from Reno.

127 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by KanwuliaExtra: 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
IDENNAA:

Single dads are not saddled with the responsibility of raising kids because they usually assign that responsibility to women....lmao. Also, guys don't go around using their kids to beg. Shebi Chimamanda gave taught you to challenge men pound for pound....go back to your nursing station and stop taking pictures like a newly graduated RN.

Cc. KanwuliaExtra

By ,the way I am patiently waiting for when you will hit menopause...lol

Soooooo. . . . . irritants like you still plague NL?
Enjoy your curse.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Dagah2: 7:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
Yes, he has some points but it cannot be valid in all cases. Biblically, God instructed that no work be done on Sabbaths, even plucking of ears of corn, performing miracles etc but Christ came and remodeled it putting it that works of necessities be done at every hour.
For if you be your brother's keeper, how would you not save him(her) from perishing from hunger because he(she) is a single dad(mum)? Maybe patriarchy, otherwise how many of the struggling men that he had helped bear the single daddy tag?
Well, that's exactly what it would have been if man gifts life, Reno and most of us will choose whom to gift to.

21 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by IDENNAA(m): 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:

Soooooo. . . . . irritants like you still plague NL?
Enjoy your curse.

Madam , are you still having fivesome with married men or you reverted to unmarried men....you breast don fall finish ooo

LMAO....you want to play with big boys,ba ?? I have three married men that will put your nyanch on a grill. Your head don kool small...lmao

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Rhapsodia: 8:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
Okay cheesy

Reno schooling people for free since 345 BC

grin

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by helinues: 8:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
Oga Reno, sense far from this your post fa

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by uboma(m): 9:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
madridguy:
Bitter truth from Reno.

Bitter truth indeed!

Not all single mothers led a wayward life.

There are some ladies who are victims of sexual violence and choose not to abort the resultant pregnancies.

There are also some ladies who got thoroughly deceived by the men who promised them heaven and earth. Some even got married but the men abandoned them.

154 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Rugaria: 11:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
Sometimes, these things happen by mistake ooo, sometimes, because of influences or naivety! You should not killl the lady because of that..

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by AngusTV: 12:13am On Oct 26, 2020
Lolz

This man sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by sreamsense: 2:11am On Oct 26, 2020
Oga Reno, you better tell us you get limited resources that can service demands of all people asking you for help. Jesus or his disciples did not use this kind of your logic before helping people. You are only trying to preserve your pocket. It is not only immorality that can make a woman become single mother.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by baby124: 2:14am On Oct 26, 2020
Why is this guy obsessed with women and what they do with their vagina? Na curse?

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by nairanaira12: 3:44am On Oct 26, 2020
PharmaGirl:
Your opinion Reno.
If that's what you believe, then its fine.

But remember, they didn't impregnate themselves.

So while you're giving reasons on why you won't help 'deliberate single moms', don't you think it'd be nice if you also preached to the men who impregnated them?

Tell them to carry their cross honorably. Tell them to provide for their kids so their kids' moms will stop running to your TL, begging for money.

And if you had opened your brain to read, you would have seen where he told them to hold the men who fvcked them responsible for their upkeep

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by naija4life247: 4:00am On Oct 26, 2020
PharmaGirl:
Your opinion Reno.

So while you're giving reasons on why you won't help 'deliberate single moms', don't you think it'd be nice if you also preached to the men who impregnated them?

Tell them to carry their cross honorably. Tell them to provide for their kids so their kids' moms will stop running to your TL, begging for money.

I know you will never hear until you become a single mother just like those before you

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:14am On Oct 26, 2020
IamWonderful:
Wonderful, I like this man always sharp and blunt
Reno is a redpiller

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by ivolt: 5:27am On Oct 26, 2020
Reno always boasting. Empty barrel.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Staro: 5:28am On Oct 26, 2020
I agree

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by GreaterFuture(m): 5:59am On Oct 26, 2020
A very wise man Indeed.
What of the single mothers abandoned by their irresponsible selfish Husbands?
His Stupidity, Hypocrisy, Conceit, Ego, VainGlory and Foolishness is So Brazen! If he is not telling us he has a Flat Stomach at 40, he is using the bible to Justify his Partisan Bigoted Politics.

Pls I need 40 Ft Flatbeds for Long term Hire. Plenty plenty 30 Tonne Dump Trucks for Long term Hire as Well.

37 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by omenka(m): 6:04am On Oct 26, 2020
Always having an unquenchable craving for the spotlight like a spoilt little brat.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Bleiz(m): 6:18am On Oct 26, 2020
Out of every 10 things this man says, 9 are senseless

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Annex700: 6:22am On Oct 26, 2020
Spewing rubbish

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by kunle75(m): 6:25am On Oct 26, 2020
PharmaGirl:
Your opinion Reno.

I think he will do that when those men start hitting him up on his timeline for financial help.

For now I guess he's focusing on. Single mom seeking financial help .

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by xcellentgraphic: 6:30am On Oct 26, 2020
Zenzu01:
I think your God should also kill you for all those lies you've said.

I believe if you were in their shoes, you would have done worse.

Don't judge others because their sins are different from yours.
Thanks...what a wise word!...he has forgotten that sinners her equal in the eyes of God.

14 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite / This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos / 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.